剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Look at me. Look at me right here!
教授
Professor!
判决将被执行
Sentence to be carried out.
教授 快走
Professor, move!
-卡拉 -艾丽克斯 小心
- Kara! - Alex, look out!
红色阳光
Red sunlight?
是啊
Yeah.
不要
No!
你在浪费子弹
You wasted your ammo.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
阳光来了
Here comes the sun.
艾丽克斯 快跑
Alex, run.
结束了
It's over.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I was late.
你来得正是时候
You were right on time.
打扰一下
Pardon me.
我能问问接下来我会怎么样吗
And now, may I ask what happens to me?
我真高兴没有获得
I'm quite grateful I did not acquire the ability
在这星球上飞行的能力
to fly on this planet.
我其实挺喜欢的
I actually kind of love it.
但我不明白 你要放了我 为什么
But I don't understand. You're letting me go. Why?
你已经服过刑了
Well, you've already served your time.
再说了 你还有学生要教
And besides, you have students to teach.
关于星辰的知识
About the stars.
-谢谢你 超女 -不
- Thank you, Supergirl. - Uh, no.
我的名字叫卡拉
My name is Kara.
那就谢谢你 卡拉小姐
Then, thank you, Miss Kara.
你可以走了
You're free to go.
真叫人意外
That's unexpected.
为什么
Why?
因为这样才正确
Because it's the right thing to do.
因为她是个比你更好的人
'Cause she's a better person than you are.
当然 我松了一口气
I'm relieved, of course,
但是很好奇
but curious.
你怎么知道我一旦出去
How do you know I won't expose you,
不会将超查部和你那些脏事
the DEO and all your shenanigans to the world
曝光给全世界
once I exit this place?
我不知道
I don't.
我唯一能期望的是你心中还存在着
All I can hope for is that there's still some part of you
一点向善之心
that will listen to your better angels.
还怀有期望呢 即便是对我
Still harboring hope? Even for me?
你还真是个外星人
You really are an alien.
如果你没有向善之心 我觉得你没有
If you don't have better angels, and I suspect you don't,
你应该知道 我们收集了
you should know that we've amassed a dossier
一整屋子关于你犯罪的档案
the size of this room documenting your crimes.
随时准备着向执法机关举报
Ready for immediate release to law enforcement.
你曝光我们 我们就曝光你
You tell on us, we tell on you.
互相保证毁灭
Mutually assured destruction.
你让我怀念起了冷战时期 艾丽克斯
You're making me nostalgic for the Cold War, Alex.
再见[俄语]
Do svidanya.
卡拉
Kara!
我只是想告诉你
Just want you to know,
你离开时候的活都是我做的
I did all your work for you while you were gone.
-我觉得凯特都没察觉到 -你知道吗
- I don't think Cat even noticed a difference. - You know what?
我试着给你空间了
I tried giving you the benefit of the doubt.
我试着当好人 但我不喜欢你
I tried being nice, but I don't like you.
我不是来交朋友的
I'm not here to make friends.
我是来当下一个凯特·格兰特的
I'm here to be the next Cat Grant.
我在这张办公桌前最多做四个月
I say four months at this desk, tops,
然后成为一名初级记者
before I'm a junior reporter.
得到一些出镜机会 打出些名堂
Get some on-air experience, make a name for myself.
一旦所有人认识了我 我就会建立自己的品牌
Once everyone knows me, I'll build my brand.
多样化发展
Diversify.
十年内 人们就会用我奢华品牌旗下的
In 10 years, people will be drying themselves using towels
浴巾来擦拭自己的身体
from my luxury home collection.
而你呢 会为我预定热蜡除毛
And you? You'll be booking my waxing appointments.
咱们等着看咱俩谁留得下来
We'll see which one of us gets to stay.
我想谢谢你
Hey, I just wanna say thank you
逼迫我去做正确的事
for pushing me to do the right thing.
不 只是小助推一下 你知道该怎么做
No. It was a nudge. You knew what you had to do.
你让我成为了一个更好的英雄
Well, you make me a better hero.
你也让我变得更好了
Well, you make me better, too.
有其他事困扰着你吗
Something else bothering you?
有的
Yeah. Yeah.
露西发现我撒谎了
Lucy caught me lying.
我意识到 如果我想跟她继续走下去的话
And I realized that if I'm ever gonna make things work with her,
我需要你允许我不再对她撒谎
I need your permission to stop lying to her.
我需要告诉她真♥相♥
I need to tell her the truth.
我需要告诉她你是超女
I need to be able to tell her that you are Supergirl.
你好 卡拉
Hello, Kara.
我有什么能帮忙的吗
How may I be of assistance?
今天我遇到了一名你送到罗兹堡的囚犯
Today I met one of the prisoners you sentenced to Fort Rozz.
但他有所不同
But he was different.
他不恨我或是你
He didn't hate me or you.
我想咱俩都帮助了他 以某种奇怪的方式
I think both of us helped him, in a weird way.
这让我感觉又和你接近了
And that made me feel close to you again.
我只是想让你知道这点
And I just wanted you to know that.
总之 我还要问关于阿斯特拉和诺恩的事
Anyway, uh, I also have a question about Astra and Non.
他之前提到过一件事
He mentioned something the other day.
大清洗
Myriad?
警告
Warning.
我的设定没有权利讨论大清洗
This construct is not authorized to discuss Myriad.
我不明白 那是什么
I don't understand. What is it?
什么是大清洗
What is Myriad?
警告
Warning.
继续询问大清洗
Continued questioning about Myriad
将导致人工智能的自我毁灭
will result in this AI's self-destruction...
什么事情能可怕到连全息投影都不敢说
What could be so terrible that even a hologram won't discuss it?
以前看到那全息投影会让我想起我妈妈
Seeing that hologram used to remind me of my mom.
但现在我看到的只有阿斯特拉
And now all I can think of is Astra.
还有她是如何杀死她的
And how you killed her.
抱歉 我希望能有其他办法
I'm sorry. I wish there was another way.
总是会有其他办法
There's always another way.
我需要清净
I need space.
好的 休息一段时间吧
Sure. Take some time off.
不 我不是那个意思
No, that's not what I mean.
我不知道怎么再和你一起工作了
I don't know how to work alongside you anymore.
也许有一天会有所改变 但今天不行
Maybe one day that will be different, but today it's not.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表