剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭
When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off-course
在我到达地球之时
and by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become Superman.
于是我隐藏了我的能力
And so I hid my powers
直到最近的一起事故
until recently when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的助理
To most people I'm an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO
为我的城市抵御外星生命
to protect my city from alien life
和有意伤害它的其他任何人
and anyone else that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
自从我被收养以来
Ever since I was adopted,
我就觉得我该帮助别人
I've felt the need to help people,
今晚 我得到了这个机会
and tonight I got that chance.
虽说我不是你的亲生母亲 亲爱的
I know I'm not your mom, sweetheart.
但你在这里是安全的
But you're safe here.
你让我加入超查部时 我毫不犹豫就同意了
When you asked me to join the DEO, I didn't hesitate.
因为你对我说
Because you told me that
我们要一起去拯救地球
together we were going to save the world.
但拯救地球意味着拯救所有人
Except saving the world means everybody.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
忙着呢
Busy.
你答应过要来陪我的
You promised me that you were gonna be here.
我会的
And I will be.
我在对付外星人逃犯
Just dealing with an alien prisoner who got loose.
他真难搞
He was tough.
是她
She.
肃然起敬
Respect.
我今天能请个假吗
Any chance I can have the rest of the day off?
你终于来了
Oh, finally!
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to see you, too.
有个破坏性极强的大块头女囚犯越狱了
Look, this big, havoc-wreaking, lady-beast thing broke free.
我碰巧是局里最强的
Happens to the best of us.
抱歉 我只是 我要抓狂了
I'm sorry. I'm just... I'm freaking out.
艾丽克斯 我见过你赤手空拳
Alex, I have seen you take down
撂倒一只人类大小的虫子
a human-sized bug without a weapon.
这事难不倒你
This is going to be fine.
去年 她因为你约会次数太少而对我大发雷霆
Last year, she was mad at me for you not dating enough.
我都想象不到你公布自己超女的身份之后
Okay? I can't even imagine what she's gonna do to me
她会怎么对待我
for you coming out as Supergirl.
她在电♥话♥里的态度挺好的
She seemed fine on the phone.
-至少她说要做派 -嗯
- At least she's making pie. - Yeah.
肯定是你最爱吃的
I'm sure your favorite.
巧克力核桃派是银河系最好吃的甜点
Chocolate pecan pie is the best dessert in the galaxy.
作为一个去过十二个星球的人
And as someone who's been to twelve different planets,
我是说真的
I mean that literally.
天呐
Oh, God.
-不 你得把这身换下来 -没关系
- No, you need to change out of that... - It's fine. It's fine.
-伊莉莎 -女儿们
- Eliza! - My girls!
我最棒 最爱 最优秀的女儿们
Oh, my best, favorite, wonderful girls!
艾丽克斯 过来
Alex, come here.
很高兴能过来
It's so good to be here.
我们看起来都很棒
You both look so great.
你穿蓝色一直都很好看
You always looked great in blue.
你看着有点累 亲爱的
And you look a little tired, sweetie.
-实验室那边很忙吗 -对
- Is the lab keeping you busy? - Yeah.
-飞机坐得怎么样 -还不错
- How was your flight? - Oh, it was fine.
就是有点颠簸
Um, it was a little bumpy.
我最讨厌颠簸了
Oh, I hate when that happens.
我飞回来的时候遇到了气穴 就是从...
I hit some crazy air pockets when I was flying back from the...
那个
The...
我去的那个地方
The place I was at.
你做得很棒 卡拉
You're doing great, Kara.
你真的这么想吗 老妈
You really... Do you really think so, Mom?
当然了
Of course.
我是莱丝丽·威利斯
This is Leslie Willis,
从凯特科广场为您做现场直播
coming to you alive and wired from Catco Plaza.
本周是感恩节 这意味着
The week of Thanksgiving, which means...
我要列出"我不感恩之事"的年度清单了
Ah, it is time for my annual list of Things I Am Not Grateful For,
而今年的清单上只有一样东西
and this year's list is only one item,
超女
Supergirl.
她是纳欣诺市这抹灿烂微笑
The blue-and-red abscessed tooth
露出的一颗穿红蓝紧身衣的烂牙
in the otherwise gleaming smile that is National City!
我是有多么鄙视 我是说讨厌
How much do I despise, I mean loathe,
莱丝丽·威利斯直播连线
她那种"瞧我啊 我多呆萌"的腔调
her whole, "Look at me, I'm a-dork-able" thing.
还有她穿的那套
And that hideous, like,
被奥♥运♥会驳回的暴丑的花样滑冰服装
rejected-from-the-Olympics figure skating outfit she wears?
紧身衣配短裙 行行好喂
I mean, a skirt and tights? Puh-lease.
似乎有点用力过猛
Seems like overkill,
尤其是根本没人想要占有她的身体
especially since no one is trying to get in there.
莱丝丽·威利斯直播连线
谁会想那么干呢
And who would that be?
谁有足够的男子气概
You know, who's hombre enough to
能刺穿钢铁女侠的贞操带呢
puncture the Chastity Belt of Steel?
还是说她需要更温柔的伴侣
Or is what's required a softer touch?
我是说 她那块女汉子般的S护胸
I mean, she does kind of give off a Sapphic vibe,
确实散发出一种拉拉的气场
with that big ol' butch "S" chest plate.
可是外星人要怎么交欢呢
I mean, how would that even work with an alien?
他们的下♥体♥是跟人类一样呢
I mean, is everything the same down there,
还是说长的是触角
or are we talking tentacles?
或许该休息一下了
Maybe it's time for a break.
或者来次大改造
Or a makeover.
跟你老妈共进早餐感觉如何
So, how was breakfast with your mom?
是养母 很好 她超棒
Foster mom. And great. She's amazing.
但艾丽克斯一直在等着她的情绪炸♥弹♥爆发
But Alex keeps waiting for this, like, bomb to go off.
虽说我很健忘 但是...
And maybe I'm oblivious, but...
怎么了
What?
我们能换口味
It's just... It's nice when
聊聊隐喻的炸♥弹♥ 感觉真不错
we talk about a metaphoric bomb for a change.
你想好感恩节要怎么过了吗
So, have you figured out what you're doing for Thanksgiving?
嗯 孤儿感恩节
Yeah, uh, orphan Thanksgiving.
真的 吃泰国菜 连看《黑色孤儿》
Literally, Thai food and Orphan Black marathon.
自己吗
Alone?
你的家人呢
What about your family?
深深的伤痛 卡拉
Core wound, Kara.
朋友呢
Friends?
-温 怎么了
- Winn! - What?
-不行 -可以
- No! - Yes!
不 简直疯了 你过来跟我们一起过
No, that's crazy! You're coming over.
我们过友情节
We're gonna have a Friendsgiving.
你不必这么做
Oh, you don't have to do that.
我想这么做 真的
Well, I want to. Seriously.
你可以做艾丽克斯和伊莉莎之间的缓冲器
You can be a buffer between Alex and Eliza.
结束后我们可以看《黑色孤儿》
And we can watch Orphan Black after.
莱丝丽·威利斯在凯特的办公室干什么
What is Leslie Willis doing in Cat's office?
你有超听力
Uh, you have super-hearing.
我听了你昨天的直播
I caught your broadcast yesterday,
我警告你不要拿超女当靶子
I warned you about going after Supergirl.
你总会对我做出警告 这是我们的相处方式
You're always warning me about something. That's our dynamic.
你告诉我越界了
You tell me I'm crossing a line.
一周后 又会出现新的界线
A week later, there's a new line to cross.
我从一家广播电台的角落里发掘了你
I discovered you in that shoebox of a radio station.
我尽全力地辅♥导♥你
I mentored you to the best of my abilities.
在多数情况下 我为此骄傲
And for the most part, I am proud of that.
但拿一个年轻姑娘当靶子
But going after a young girl,
侮辱她的身体
insulting her body,
她的衣着 她的性征
how she dresses, her sexuality...
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表