剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Is it personal?
还是两者都有
Is it both?
算是两者都有吧
It's a bit of both, actually.
不幸的是 做我们这行
Well, unfortunately, in our line of work,
想要做好工作必然牵扯到私人情感
we're never doing a good job unless we let it get personal.
这是我刚起步时吃了亏才学到的
I learned that the hard way when I was starting out.
在你为《星球日报》写八卦报道的时候吗
Back when you were doing gossip for the Daily Planet?
当时我终于被指派写一篇文章
I finally was assigned a story
报道一位正准备大展星途的男演员
to write an article about an up-and-coming actor.
他既有魅力又英俊潇洒
He was charming, he was gorgeous.
他的妻子也是一位貌若天仙的女演员
He was married to an actress who was also gorgeous.
我采访了每一个认识他的人
And I interviewed everyone who knew him
他们都告诉我他人有多好
and they all told me how great he was.
"好相处"
"Lovely."
"有才华"
"Talented."
后来我问到他妻子的化妆师
And then I talked to the wife's makeup artist,
她告诉我她每天早上都不得不
and she told me all about the bruises
盖住她脸上的那些淤青
that she had to cover up every morning.
所以你做了正确的事
So, you did the right thing.
你如实报道了
You reported the story.
不 我没有
No. I didn't.
我屈服了
I caved.
屈服于他工作室的公♥关♥控制手段
I caved in to the pressure from the studio PR hack.
所以我写了篇吹捧他的小文章
So I wrote a little puff piece on him.
三个月后 他朝他妻子的头开了一枪
And, hmm, three months later, he shot his wife in the head.
你认为如果你
Do you think if you'd...
如果你当时发表了你掌握的真♥相♥
If you had published what you knew,
你认为你能避免她的死亡吗
do you think that you could have prevented her death?
我每天都在思考这个问题
I think that every day.
你瞧 詹姆斯
See, James,
这正是我们做这份工作的原因
that's why we do what we do.
这正是我们鞭策自己报道真♥相♥的原因
That's why we're driven to tell the truth.
不只是因为我们想要成为好的新闻工作者
Not only because we want to be good journalists,
也是因为我们想要成为好人
but because we also want to be good people.
黑星合金
Black star alloy.
掌有这种科技
That kind of technology,
这家伙绝对不是地球人
this guy's definitely not from around here.
那他为什么杀害其他外星人
So why is he killing other aliens?
这些受害者不只是被杀害
These victims aren't just being killed.
他们是被行刑了
They're being executed.
他们都是罗兹堡的犯人
And they're all from Fort Rozz.
他之前攻击的那个教授看起来很无害
That professor he just took seemed harmless enough.
他的本名是卢扎诺
Real name Luzano.
在你母亲把他抓起来前一直走私毒品
Drug smuggler, until your mother put him away.
这周你最好别提我家人
Not the week for you to discuss my family.
我会再次审讯我们的罗兹堡老狱友
I'll start questioning our Fort Rozz criminal alumni again.
我们得到的所有信息
Anything we get we'll cross-reference
都会与留在现场的武器交叉对照
with the weapons left at the scene.
女士 打扰一下 有人想见你
Ma'am. Excuse me. There's someone asking to see you.
我们能不能和麦斯·罗德说清楚
Can we tell Max Lord that
我不受他差遣
I'm not at his beck and call?
想见你的人不是他
That's not who wants to see you.
连凯特·格兰特都给我上伦理道德课
When I'm getting a lesson in ethics and morality from Cat Grant,
看来我们真的做得太过了
I know we've gone off the deep end.
詹姆斯 我明白你的意思
Okay, James, I hear you
我也知道这很难办 但这事与你无关
and I know this is hard, but it's not about you.
身为一名新闻工作者 当我知道这些事实
As a journalist, knowing what I know?
你知道的事实
What you know is that
是我们抓住了地球上最危险的人
we've caught the most dangerous man on the planet.
但这不只是关于一个人的问题 卡拉
But this is bigger than one man, Kara.
你在帮他们运作一座秘密关塔那摩监狱
You're helping them run a secret Guantanamo here
如今关押的不只是外星人了
and it's not just for aliens anymore.
你们在关押人类 却不承担任何责任
You're holding humans and you are completely unaccountable.
你看不出这正是麦斯·罗德憎恨你的原因吗
Don't you see this is exactly why Max Lord hates you?
你认为麦斯·罗德对我的憎恨是有理有据的
So you think that Max Lord actually has a real reason to hate me?
不是
No.
对不起 不是这样
I'm sorry, no.
我的意思是
What I mean is,
他怕你
he's terrified by you.
因为你有能力对他做
Because of your ability to do exactly
你正在做的这些事
what you're doing to him right now.
如果你想 你可以进牢房♥
I mean, you could go in there
像拍苍蝇一样拍死他
and swat him dead like a fly if you wanted to.
我永远不会那样做
I would never do that!
我知道
I know that.
但当你的能力超过所有地球上的人类军队
But look, when you have more power than any human army on Earth,
你必须做到比现在更好
you have to be better than this.
卡拉 起决定性作用的不是力量抗衡
Kara, it's never gonna come down to just a battle of strength,
不是头脑 甚至不是你的意愿
or smarts, or even wills with you.
最终要看的是价值观的抗衡
Ultimately, it's going to be a battle of values.
你的价值观对抗你敌人的价值观
Yours values versus your enemy's.
如果你愿意抛弃那些价值观
And if you're willing to abandon those values,
你与麦斯·罗德有什么区别
what makes you better than Max Lord?
你想成为的是这种英雄吗
I mean, is this the kind of hero that you want to be?
我是那种相信要使用必要手段
I'm the kind of hero who believes in doing
保护世界安全的英雄
what needs to be done to keep the world safe.
但我所认识的超女相信的是真理与正义
Well, the Supergirl that I know believes in truth and justice.
卡拉 我都认不出你了
Kara, I don't recognize you like this.
你胸前的那个标志
That symbol on your chest,
对很多人都有意义
that means something to a lot of people.
你说过"聚则强"
"Stronger together," You said.
但这不是强大
But this is not strength.
我猜是露西把消息透露给格兰特女士的
I assume Lucy told Miss Grant about this?
不 是西沃恩
No, Siobhan.
你得防着点她
Should look out for her.
-他有什么事 -别提他了
- What's his problem? - Forget it.
有什么进展
What's going on?
我们扫描了面罩男攻击时用的武器
We ran diagnostics on the masked man's weapon from the attack.
那根金属棍是警♥察♥的标准配备
The metal baton was standard police issue.
上面沾满了人类DNA
Covered in human DNA.
所以我们在自己的数据库里进行查找
So, when we ran it through our database,
找到了匹配
we got a match.
是沃伦警探
Detective Warren.
你询问过的那个讨厌我的警♥察♥
That cop you interviewed who hates me?
好在我们知道他在哪工作
Good thing we know where he works.
自从我们一口气看完了《火线》
I've wanted to catch a corrupt cop
我就一直想抓坏警♥察♥
ever since we binge-watched The Wire.
又有一个外星人失踪了
Another alien went missing.
很好 我们境况好转了
Good. We're better off.
你认为那些联邦探员还会再找上门吗
Think we'll hear more from those Feds?
他们该顾好自己那一摊
They should stick to their own side of the street.
把真正的罪犯留给我们
Leave the real criminals for us.
搞什么
What the...
你想害死人吗
You trying to kill somebody?
沃伦警探
Detective Warren?
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
德雷珀警探 我需要你让开
Detective Draper, I'm going to need you to step away.
你们这是要干什么
What do you think you're doing?
抓捕杀人凶手
Catching a murderer.
你真是疯了
You're out of your mind.
我可是一个好人
I'm one of the good guys!
他说的是事实
He's telling the truth.
艾丽克斯
Alex!
不
No.
你就是他
You're him.
丹弗斯特工 请回话
Agent Danvers, come in.
收到
I'm here.
我们的一名特工被杀害了
We've got an officer down.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
他抓走了卡拉
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表