剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
有人把它们都删除了
Someone wiped them all clean.
他们肯定会 所以我在所有最高权限的系统上
Of course they did. That's why I set up invisible backups
做了隐藏备份
on all top priority systems.
8点7分
8:07.
-我和丹弗斯特工出去了 -怎么回事
-I was out with agent Danvers. -How?
我在事发前几分钟才见过你 所以...
I saw you only minutes before this, so...
他是谁
Who's that?
或者 更重要的是 他是什么东西
Or, more importantly, what?
你知道 我不应该让你去那儿
You know, I never should have let you go in there.
-如果他伤害了你 -我没事
-If he would have hurt you... -I'm fine.
-你在给谁打电♥话♥ -查思特工
-Who are you calling? -Agent Chase.
别打 你知道他们会杀了他
No. You know they'll kill him.
让他们杀吧
Let them.
让他们杀吧
Let them.
杀了他会让这个世界变得更美好
The world will be better off for it.
你可不想让良心背负这样的负担
You don't want that on your conscience.
我会找到他并把他送回监狱
I'll find him and I'll get him back to prison...
有什么用
What's the point, huh?
他的内心深处有些邪恶的东西
There's something rotten inside of him,
已经无药可救
something that can't be helped.
他生病了 你自己也这样说
He's sick, you said so yourself.
他一直很正常但突然就变了
One day he was normal and the next he snapped.
不不 不可能是那样
No, no. It can't be like that, no.
有时候事情就是会这样
Sometimes that's just the way it happens.
那怎么能阻止我身上发生同样的事情呢
Well, then what's to stop it from happening to me?
你知道 我父亲和我不可分割
You know, my father and I were inseparable.
比如 我们长得一样 说话方式一样
Like, we looked the same, we talked the same.
我们都擅长做同样的事情
We were good at the same things.
现在他说我们息息相关 如果他是对的怎么办
And now he says we're linked. Like, what if he's right?
他说错了
He isn't.
他的基因在我体内就像一枚定时炸♥弹♥
His genes are like ticking time bombs,
只是等着在我体内爆♥炸♥
Just waiting to go off inside of me.
-把我变成他 -不会发生的
-Turn me into him. -That's not going to happen.
你是一个好人
You're a good person.
人们也是这样评论他的
That's what people said about him.
然后他就变坏了
And then he cracked.
现在每次只要我生气
And now every time I start to get angry,
我在想"这就是那一天吗
I think, "Could this be it?
就是我失去所有的那一天吗"
Could this be the day that I lose everything?"
温 你父亲杀死那六个人的那一天
Winn, the day that your father killed those six people
就如同我的星球爆♥炸♥的那一天
was like for me the day my planet exploded.
我们的人生轨迹都在那一瞬间改变了
The course of our lives changed in that single moment.
你不会变成你父亲的
You are not going to turn into your father.
因为哪怕是你的世界毁灭的那一天
Because the day your world was destroyed,
你也没有像你父亲或我姨妈那样
you didn't give in to rage and hate like your father,
屈服于愤恨
like my aunt.
我们都失去了彼此原本的世界
We both lost our worlds
我们却因此想要回馈更多
and now we're trying to give back because of it.
和你相连的不仅是你父亲
And you and your father aren't the only ones that are linked.
还有我
We are too.
我不会让任何人破坏我们现有的关系
And I'm not gonna let anyone mess with that.
-真对不起 -没关系
- I am so sorry. - It's okay.
-我 -没关系的
- I... - It's fine.
-温 -我还是走吧
- Winn... - I'm going to go.
-温 -我还是走吧
- Winn... - I'm going to go.
别怕 你听我说就好
Don't be scared. I just need you to listen.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
无非是过去十年我想要的那些
What I wanted for over a decade.
再次成为你的父亲
To be your father again.
太晚了
Too late.
无论如何都是邓诺兹的错
In any case, it's all Dunholtz's fault,
我们会让他付出代价
and we're going to make him pay.
-切斯特·邓诺兹 -没错
- Chester Dunholtz? - Yeah.
你以前的老板
Your old boss?
你越狱就是为了报复他
That's why you broke out of jail, so you could get revenge on him
就因为他盗用了你的破玩具设计
for what, stealing your dumb toy designs?
不
No.
不是因为他偷走了玩具设计
No, this isn't about him stealing a toy,
而是因为他偷走了你的童年
this is about him stealing your childhood.
偷走了我伴你成长的机会
Stealing my chance to watch you grow up.
我因为他才坐牢
I went to prison because of him.
温 因为他我差点失去了你
Winn, I almost lost you because of him.
但我有个能计划能让事情重归正轨
But I have a plan on how we can make it right.
你要杀了他
You're going to kill him.
不 我不会杀他
No, I'm not going to kill him.
是你要杀了他 为了我
You're going to kill him for me.
证物
别翻了 停下 你们这是做什么
Stop. Stop. What are you doing?
我们在搜查温和他父亲联络的证据
We're looking for communication between Winn and his father.
我们认为他们可能是共犯
We believe they might be working together.
不 温永远不会做那种事
No, Winn would never do that.
而他却偏偏在今天行踪不明
And yet he's nowhere to be found, today of all days.
批准在会场大厅进行战术扫描
Confirm tactical sweep of the convention hall.
会场大厅有活动吗
What's happening at the convention hall?
今天是纳欣诺市玩具漫展的开展日
Today is the start of the National City Toy Convention,
2016纳欣诺市玩具漫展
为此我做了这把特别的枪给你
and for that I made you this special gun.
你可以带着这把枪通过金属探测器
You can take this with you right through the metal detectors
径直通过保全人员
and right past security.
你还可以在切斯特·邓诺兹领奖时
You can also take it on stage with you
把它带上台
when Chester Dunholtz receives his award.
你走到演讲台前
Now, you'll walk up to the podium,
瞄准他的脸
aim at his face,
就在两眼之间
right between the eyes...
谢谢大家
Thank you.
感谢弗兰克父子玩具城主办这么棒的活动
And thank you to Frank & Son for hosting this amazing event!
这个奖意义巨大
This means so much...
然后你就开枪
...And you will shoot.
我永远不会那么做
I would never do that.
我明白 我明白这件事很难办到
I know. I know this is a tough thing to do.
所以 我会让你轻松些
So, I'm going to make it easy on you
不把决定权交到你手里
by taking the decision out of your hands.
我已经在漫展的10个玩具里安装了炸♥弹♥
I've planted 10 bombs in 10 different toys at the convention.
你不知道它们在哪
You won't know where they are.
如果你不杀邓诺兹
And if you don't kill Dunholtz,
我就引爆
I'm gonna set them off.
爸 你听我说 到时会场会有几百人
Dad, listen to me. There will be hundreds of people there.
还有小孩子
Kids.
-他们都会死的 -不 不会的
- They will all die. - No, no, they won't, they won't.
因为你不会让那种事发生
Because you won't let that happen.
你会杀了邓诺兹来拯救那些人
You are going to save them by killing him.
我们都会被捕入狱
We'll both end up in prison.
这正是这个计划完美的地方
And that's what makes this the perfect plan.
因为无论我们脱逃或入狱或是其他结局
Because whether we escape or end up in prison or what have you,
我们都会在一起
we are gonna be together.
你怎么会变成这样
How did this happen to you?
你知道吗
Do you know
尽管我造出过那么多了不起的玩具
that even with all the amazing toys I've built,
你才是我最成功的作品
you're the best thing I ever made.
你是那么像我
You're just like me.
我一点也不像你
I am nothing like you.
别低估了自己
Don't underestimate yourself.
儿童眼中的世界是那么独特
There's something unique in a child's view of the world.
是那么纯真 纯洁 富有爱心
Something innocent and pure. There is love.
我们成年人总是倾向于忘记这些特质
And a way of looking that we as adults tend to forget.
而我们邓诺兹玩具希望能将这些带给世界
We at Dunholtz Toys want to bring this to the world.
每当你选择一个玩具 无论是娃娃或手办
Each time you choose a toy, whether it be a doll or a figurine,
赛车模型或积木
a race car, building block,
你都开启了一段旅程
you are beginning a journey that's so...
您哪位
Who are you?
-你要干什么 -联邦调查局
- What are you doing? - Hey, FBI!
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表