剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
卡拉跟她能穿梭时空的
seeing the way you look at Kara
超人类新朋友说话时
when she talks to her cool, new time-traveling,
你看卡拉的样子
superhuman friend.
我不知道你的脸部肌肉还能做出那种表情
I didn't know your face muscles could make that look.
我脸上没表情啊
Oh, there's, there's no look.
嫉妒 你名叫奥尔森
Jealousy, thy name is Olsen.
我再拿个东西 我们就能...
Just one more thing I've got to get and then we can...
凯拉 你还活着
Ker-rah, you're alive.
格兰特女士 别担心 我被救了...
Ms. Grant, don't worry, I was rescued...
别说显而易见的事
Stop stating the obvious.
你成了突发新闻人物
You're in the middle of breaking news
我希望你好好表现
and I want you to act like it.
没错
And yes,
没错 又一个我的前雇员
yes, another one of my ex-employees
走上复仇之路 但...
went all revengey. But...
纳欣诺市出现了新超级英雄
There's a new superhero in National City.
这很重要 超女的直接对手
This is huge. Direct competition for Supergirl.
他不一定是对手
He doesn't have to be competition.
你希望是助手吗
Would you prefer a sidekick?
不是助手
No, not a sidekick.
地位更平等 或者说是盟友 甚至可能是伙伴
More like an equal. Or an ally. Even a partner, maybe.
沉默是金 我现在懂了
Speaking was the wrong choice. I see that now.
你们四个傻站着不做事
All four of you standing there doing nothing,
看起来就像魅力四射 人畜无害
you look like the attractive yet non-threatening,
种族多元的青春偶像剧阵容
racially diverse cast of a CW show.
-你是谁 -他是我堂弟
- Who are you? - Um, he's my cousin.
-我堂弟 -我堂弟
- My cousin. - My cousin.
不 我叫巴里·艾伦
No. My name's Barry Allen.
其实不是他们的堂弟
I'm not actually anybody's cousin.
我们只是好朋友而已
Uh, we're just such good friends.
没错 我们有时候就像一家人
Yeah. It feels like we're family sometimes.
我需要这个极速者的清晰图片
Well, I need a clear picture of this speedster.
詹姆斯 交给你了
James, that's on you.
还有凯拉
And Ker-rah,
有许多人想知道怎么回事
there are a lot of people who wanna know what happened.
谁都别搭理 我亲自来
Speak to no one. You're mine.
你该放出这条独家消息时
I will let you know when you should reveal
我会告诉你
this exclusive information.
我现在得给这位英雄取名
Now, I have to name this hero.
我在考虑嗖嗖侠
I was thinking about The Whoosh?
还是红尾侠
or The Red Streak?
或者残影侠
or The Blur?
要不叫闪电侠
What about The Flash?
就这么一提 挺不错的超级英雄名字 是吧
I'm just saying, I think that's a pretty cool superhero name. Right?
闪电侠
The Flash?
感觉他的超能力只是
Sounds like someone whose only superpower is
穿风衣从小巷中跳出来
jumping out of an alley in a trench coat.
不 我希望有悬念 吸引力
No, I want mystery, I want intrigue,
我希望是残影侠
I want The Blur.
男生离开 女生留下
Boys, be gone. Girl, stay.
詹姆斯明显不开心
It's very clear that James is
看到你和别的男人一起
not happy seeing you with another man.
我没和别的...
I'm not with another...
是吗
Really?
灯塔亮起 继续坚持
Lighthouse. Keep it up.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, my dear.
爱情很快就会降临于你
Love will soon be coming your way.
别忘了每晚在你的日记里
Don't forget to write his name five times
把他的名字写五遍
in your journal every night.
这是什么口音
What the hell was that accent?
这是我用来骗麻瓜的其中一项技能
It's one of the many talents I use to trick muggles
就为了让他们买♥♥一个三百块的廉价水晶
to buy 300 bucks' worth of cheap quartz.
我最不讨厌的外甥女怎么样了
How is my least hated niece?
我需要你帮我
I need your help.
你听到她在召唤你了
You hear her calling you.
-耳边低语吗 -是的
- Whispering? - Yes.
是的 那是什么
Yes, what is that?
女妖
The Banshee.
你有没有认真地想过
Have you seriously never considered
为什么我们家族里的女人都...
why all the women in our family are...
该怎么说呢 不讨喜
Shall we say, unlikable?
我们被诅咒了 西沃恩
We're cursed, Siobhan.
很久以前的某天起 我们离开爱尔兰之前
From way back in the day, before we left Ireland.
某个饥饿的沼泽女先人偷了女妖的东西
Some starving bog lady ancestor stole from a banshee.
就这样吗
So, that's it?
我只是被诅咒了 而且永远不会消失吗
I'm just, I'm cursed and it's never gonna go away?
有人冤枉你的时候 诅咒就会触发
The curse is triggered when someone wrongs you.
如果你想让诅咒停止
If you want it to stop,
你就得杀掉
you're going to have to kill
令你心生愤怒的人
whoever is the object of your anger.
你必须这么做吗
Did you have to do that?
不然你以为你威廉姨夫怎么了
What do you think happened to your Uncle William?
如果我不这么做呢
And if I don't?
你体内的力量就会增长
The power inside you will grow.
你的声音变成武器
Your voice becomes a weapon
可以传播至世界上任何一个地方
that you can send anywhere in the world.
集中于你的目标
Focus on your target enough
你的尖叫声就能杀死他们
and your scream will decimate them.
但是这同时也会摧毁你的灵魂
But you will also destroy your soul.
我想杀了那个金发小妞
I would love to kill that little blonde twig
她毁了我的人生
who ruined my life.
我试过
I tried.
但是超女出现把她救走了
But Supergirl showed up and saved her.
如果卡拉有超级英雄的保护
How am I gonna kill Kara
我要怎么杀掉她
if she's got a superhero protecting her?
想到什么了
What is it?
敌人的敌人
The enemy of my enemy
就是我的新伙伴
is my new partner.
不许动
Stay where you are!
露西
Lucy?
我
I...
好的
Okay.
格兰特女士 你要立刻离开
Ms. Grant, you have to leave now.
美国政客 民♥主♥党独♥立♥参议员
凯拉 我不是叫你跟伯尼·桑德斯说
Ker-rah, I thought I told you to tell Bernie Sanders
我对高温瑜伽没兴趣吗
that I am not interested in hot yoga.
不是那个 电女郎越狱了
No, no. Livewire has escaped.
她有可能出现在任何地方
She could be anywhere now,
但是你知道她最终会出现的地方
but you know where she'll come eventually.
回家收拾行李吧
So head home and pack.
我会安排车去接你和卡特去机场
I will arrange a car to take you and Carter to the airport
安排飞机和保安
and a plane, and guards.
我会做好所有的逃生安排
I will take care of all the escape arrangements.
我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我打败过她一次 就能再打败她一次
I beat her once, I'll beat her again.
这么说吧 有人救过我 她还会再救我的
Fine. I had help. I'll have help again.
纳欣诺市也许已经对超女失去了信心
National City may have lost faith in Supergirl,
但我没失去
but I haven't.
你也不该失去
And you shouldn't either.
格兰特女士 别这样
Ms. Grant, please...
待在这里
Staying put.
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help.
-什么事都行 -当然
- Anything you need. - Yeah, of course.
其实我是在跟巴里说
I was actually talking to Barry.
好 我能帮上什么忙
Yeah. Yeah, what can I do?
这有个坏人叫做电女郎
Well, I have this villain. Her name is Livewire.
她差不多就像是移♥动♥电流
And she's basically like living electricity.
赞 我们有个类似的坏蛋
Cool. We have a rogue like that.
我们叫他断电
We call him Blackout.
突然间并不觉得两者有何关联
Doesn't feel relevant, all of a sudden.
嗯 不知道她怎么就越狱了
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表