剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我们追踪了计算机控制通讯灯的无线网络信♥号♥♥
We tracked the Wi-Fi signal from the computers controlling traffic lights.
信♥号♥♥里嵌入了一些其他元素
There was something else embedded in the signal.
外星人的元素 把我们带到了这里
Something alien. And it led us right here.
其余部分属于高度机密
The rest is classified.
只能告诉现任的超查部特工
Available only to active DEO agents.
怎么样
What do you say?
我靠自己的力量查到了这一步
I got this far on my own.
电梯在拐角处
Elevator's around the corner.
有趣的是 我以为到了这里 我会更紧张
It's funny, I thought when I got here I'd be more nervous.
然而 你跪了差不多一分钟
And yet, you knelt down almost a minute ago
却什么都还没说
and still haven't said anything.
曼迪 你愿意嫁...
Maddie, will you ma...
本来打算杀了你们俩的
I would kill both of you
但反正你们的世界末日也快到了
but your world is days away from ending anyway.
我算过 你查到我的位置几率只有26.3%
I calculated the odds of you locating me at only 26.3%.
但是逻辑就你我而言
But then logic never mattered much
没多大意义 不是吗 诺恩
where you and I were concerned, did it, Non?
你一直潜伏在哪呢
Where have you been lurking?
想想
To think...
我曾经连接着科鲁恩大帝的网络结构
I was once linked to the Great Coluan cyber construct.
而现在我却徘徊在《糖果传奇》的国度里
And now I wander the same realm as Candy Crush.
话说回来 现在我管自己叫做靛青
By the way, I call myself Indigo these days.
很适合你
It suits you.
远比布莱尼亚克八号♥更适合
Far more than Brainiac 8 ever did.
现在我的命运由我自己来掌控
I am my own woman now.
我听说你再次掌控了自己的命运
I hear you're your own man again.
你这算是对我亡妻的哀悼吗
Is that your idea of condolences?
不是 我鄙视阿斯特拉
Not at all. I despised Astra.
她死了 我很高兴
I'm glad she's dead.
怎么
Why?
你需要拥抱一下吗
Did you need a hug?
我妻子是个出类拔萃的女人
My wife was an exceptional woman.
真的吗
Really?
她对大清洗可悲的奉献没使她登上王座
Her pathetic devotion to Myriad didn't land her the throne.
大清洗奏效了
Myriad works.
很快 阿斯特拉对地球
And, very soon, Astra's dream
梦寐以求的展望即将实现
for what Earth can become will be reality.
曾几何时我才是你梦寐以求的
I was once your dream.
我都忘了你有多喜欢玩窒息
I forgot how much you enjoy a good choking.
阿斯特拉死了你才现身
You have only revealed yourself because Astra is dead.
为什么
Why?
向你证明她那与人类共生的可笑计划
To prove to you that her ludicrous plan
应该随她一同死去
of living alongside the humans should die with her.
无论在哪个世界
No matter the world,
狩猎者都无法与猎物共生
predators cannot live with prey.
我认识你太久了
I know you of old.
你都做了些什么
What have you done?
恰如其分的事
Just enough.
我始动了轮盘
I turned the wheel.
地狱将降临地球
Hell is coming to Earth.
当它降临 唯有氪星人与我能幸存下来
And when it does, only the Kryptonians and I will survive it.
天启后再见
See you after the apocalypse.
你在那干什么呢
Whoa, what are you doing there?
我看起来像在干什么
What does it look like I'm doing?
你看起来像在重演《上班一条虫》的场景
It's like you're re-enacting a scene from Office Space.
或者只是企图谋杀我的复印机
Or just trying to murder my copier.
我生活里就不能有一件顺利的事吗
Can one thing in my life actually work?
就一件 我别无他求
Just one thing. That's all I'm asking.
看见没 没必要使用暴♥力♥
See? There's no need for violence.
要是有句"谢谢"该多好
"Thank you" would be nice.
为什么
Why?
为了我能像其他人一样装好人吗
So I can pretend to be nice like everyone else?
他们假装是你的朋友
You know, they just pretend that you're their friend,
或者表现出值得依靠的样子
or that you can count on them,
或者告诉你他不会再背着你母亲出轨了
or that they won't cheat on your mom anymore,
但都是假象
but it's just pretend.
那个 那个婚外情网站
The... That cheating website...
与你父亲有关
That was your dad?
显然他也是位白金会员呢
Apparently, he was, like, a platinum member, too.
我17岁时
When I was 17,
撞见我父亲和她的私人助理在一起
I walked in on my father with his personal assistant
她正"协助"他做一些绝不该被女儿看见的事
assisting him with something no daughter should have to see.
第二天 他告诉我他有多愧疚
The next day, he told me how sorry he was.
他说他爱我母亲胜过一切
And how he loved my mom more than anything.
还说他永远不会再犯
And that he would never do it again.
他还哭了
He actually cried.
-我很遗憾 如果你需要 -不
- I'm sorry, if you wanna... - No.
我需要的是14份复印文件
I need 14 copies of that.
你把我父亲的事告诉任何人 我就杀了你
You tell anyone about my father and I'll kill you.
谢谢你分享个人经历
Uh, good share.
我去叫卡拉
I'll get Kara.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
我以为我们都说清楚了 我退出了
I thought we had been over this. I'm out.
我知道
I know.
我不是来找你的 我是来找温的
I didn't come for you. I came for Winn.
-你来找谁 -你来找谁
- You what? - You what?
他比超查部的任何人都更了解
He's got better grasp on Python 6 malware encryption
巨蟒6恶意软件加密
than anybody at the DEO.
如果我们想一举消灭这个外星网络威胁
If we want to permanently disable this alien cyber threat,
他是我们的最佳人选
he's our best shot.
如果你不想让我去
I... I definitely will not go,
我绝对不会去 我不是非去不可
if you don't want me to. I don't have to.
不 没关系的
No, no. It's fine.
虽说我离开了超查部
Just because I stepped away from the DEO
但不代表你不能加入
doesn't mean you can't step in.
我们双方的战线还是统一的
We're both still on the same side.
好嘞
Okay...
这是什么情况
What was that about?
温刚刚被超查部招募走了
Winn was just drafted by the DEO.
什么
What?
这意味着我们失去了最好的黑客
Which means we lost our best hacker
而我们要对付的是活体外星电脑
while we're dealing with a living extraterrestrial computer.
换做往常 汉克会在这个时候告诉我
And now would be the time where Hank usually tells me
敌方的情况以及怎么抓住它
what we're dealing with and how to catch it.
如果对方是外星人
If it is alien,
我们该怎么获得它的情报
how do we get any info on it?
想了解外星人 其实倒有个去处
Well, there is one place we can go to find out about aliens.
有没有人告诉过你 你比你堂弟飞得快多了
Anybody ever tell you that you're a lot faster than your cousin?
-还真没有 -你比他快
- No, actually. - Well, you are.
但你转弯时太急了
But your turns are kind of sharp.
没人喜欢在后座瞎指挥的家伙 知道吗
Hey, no one likes a backseat flier, okay?
我们要怎么进去 入口在哪
So, uh, how do we get in? Where is it?
有暗号♥之类的吗
Is there, like, a secret password?
不是吧
Seriously?
他就把钥匙放在门垫底下
He just keeps the key under the doormat?
这是压缩过的矮星 有几百万吨♥重
It's a million tons of condensed dwarf star.
他说只有极少数人可以抬起来
He said only a select few can pick it up.
所以...
So...
欢迎来到孤独堡垒
Welcome to the Fortress of Solitude.
那是载着卡·艾尔 克拉克来地球的分离舱
Hey, that's the pod that brought Kal-El... Clark, to Earth.
我不敢相信克拉克从没邀请你来过这里
Can't believe Clark never invited you here.
他邀请过
He did.
其实他邀请过很多次
A lot, actually.
但我总是找尽借口不来
But I always came up with an excuse not to come.
我觉得来这里会让我想念氪星 犯思乡病
I thought it would remind me of Krypton and make me homesick.
我们不是非待在这里不可
We don't have to stay here.
我们可以想其他办法来...
We can figure out another way to...
不 没关系的
No, no, it's fine.
这地方怎么运作
How does this place work?
其实我正希望你能告诉我呢
Actually, I was hoping you could tell me.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表