剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
That's a conveniently large suspect pool.
那好吧 让我给你缩小一点
All right, well, let's narrow it down
到能够进入实验室的前员工
to former employees with access to the lab,
知道如何修改技术
who know how to modify the tech,
还和你有私人恩怨的人
and have a personal grudge against you.
我想现在我们知道了谁是这里的聪明人
I guess now we know who's the brains of the outfit.
那你估计可以欣然接受
Well, you'll be glad to hear
我把她留下来保护你
I'm leaving her behind to protect you.
今晚 麦斯威尔·罗德将发布他的超级火车
Tonight, Maxwell Lord launches his super train
麦斯威尔·罗德公布新列车
进行第一次试行 用这个...
on its maiden voyage, with this...
你知道 我在十六岁前都没有手♥机♥
You know, I didn't get my first cell phone until I was 16.
是真事
True story.
你确定不需要我帮你弄点什么吗
Are you sure there's nothing I can get you?
一些零食 一盒果汁
A snack? A juice box?
能让你开心起来的东西
Anything that will make you happy...
超女
Supergirl!
没人能打败超女
...no one can beat Supergirl.
你喜欢超女吗
Oh, you like Supergirl?
她真厉害
She's so cool.
上周 她阻止了核能人
Last week, she stopped Reactron.
超人从没做到过
Superman never did that.
早前她托住了整栋大楼
And earlier she caught an entire building.
她的双眼还能放射激光
And she can shoot lasers out of her eyes.
她听起来的确很厉害
Wow, she does sound pretty cool.
我没说她长得漂亮
I didn't say she was pretty.
我没说你说她漂亮
I didn't say you said she was pretty.
为什么 你觉得她漂亮吗
Why? Do you think she's pretty?
应该漂亮吧
Well, I guess.
我不知道
I don't know.
卡特 你是不是有点喜欢超女
Carter, do you maybe have a little crush on Supergirl?
你的品味不错嘛 孩子
You got good taste, kid.
这是我的朋友温
This is my friend Winn.
你是超女的粉丝吧
You're Supergirl fan, huh?
知道吗 我认识她
You know... I know her.
-你不认识她 -你不认识她
- No, you don't. - No, you don't.
我是说我觉得自己认识她
I mean, like... I feel like I know her.
因为人们有需要 她总是会出现
Because she's always there for people.
她总是施以援手
You know, she's helping out.
-救人于水火 -是的
- Saving those who need saving. - Yeah.
特别是那些订书钉用光了的人
Uh, especially those who, um, have run out of staples.
我来 我来
Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa... Got it.
订书机可不是敌人
Uh, the stapler is not our enemy.
版面编排部找不到我两小时前发过去的副本
Layout can't find the copy I sent down two hours ago.
因为我忘了发过去 非常抱歉
Because I... I forgot to send it, I'm so sorry.
我还把订书机弄坏了
And... I just broke the stapler.
而且因为爆♥炸♥案
Plus, Digital's now inundated
数据铺天盖地袭来 我
because of the bombing story, I...
凯特是怎么做的
How does Cat do it?
她是格兰特女士
She's Ms. Grant.
而且她有你
And she has you.
我也可以帮你
Well, so do you.
露西·莱恩来电
-是露西 -当没看见
- Uh, it's Lucy. - Ignore it.
-你确定吗 -确定
- You sure? - Yeah.
以前
I mean, there was a time
我会为她赴汤蹈火
I would've done anything for that woman,
但是她甩了我
but she dumped me.
她只是接受不了我已经走出来了
She just can't stand that I got over it.
现在她跟着我穿州过省 就像是
So, now she's following me across the country, like...
詹姆斯 我知道你觉得同时被几件事搞得焦头烂额
James, I know that you feel like you're juggling a lot right now,
相信我 我完全明白你的感受
which, believe me, I completely understand how that feels,
但是也许现在我们需要专注于工作上
but maybe, right now, we should just focus on work.
是的
Yeah.
我会和数据部协调
So, I will coordinate with Digital
并且确保财务部得知这个消息
and make sure Finance is in the loop.
你说得对 抱歉
You're right, sorry.
吃我一招 朋友地带
Take that, Friend Zone.
你喜欢火车吗 丹弗斯特工
You like trains, Agent Danvers?
不 喜欢物理
No, physics.
你用的是电磁推进技术
You're using electromagnetic propulsion.
摩擦力的减小
The lack of friction allows us
让火车能达到每小时五百公里的速度
to reach speeds of 500 kilometers an hour.
那你如何防止涡轮过热
So how do you keep the mag-coils from overheating?
-用液氦吗 -没错
- Is it... liquid helium? - Yeah.
不会产生危险的副产品
No hazardous byproduct.
告诉我 丹弗斯特工 为何把你的才智
Tell me, Agent Danvers, why are you wasting that brain
浪费在政♥府♥身上
kicking down doors for the government?
你为什么如此不相信政♥府♥
Why do you mistrust the government so much?
以疑问来对答 保持话题的延续性
Answering with a question, keep the subject talking.
外勤探员的基本步骤
Basic field agent procedure.
我还以为我们的关系与众不同呢
And here I thought we had something special.
好吧
Okay, fine.
我为政♥府♥工作 是因为我相信
I work for the government, because I believe
最高层次的使命感就是帮助他人
there's no higher calling than helping others.
我也这么认为
I feel the same way.
只是我不需要枪来做这件事
Only I do it without a gun.
这个世界需要新一类的英雄
The world needs a new kind of hero.
我们不是刚刚有一个了吗
I thought we just got one.
超女只不过是个美其名曰的消防员
Supergirl's just a glorified fireman.
她解决不了真正摧毁这个星球的
She's not going to solve the underlying problems
潜在问题
that are actually destroying this planet.
你真的谁也不相信吗
You really don't trust anyone, do you?
我还没见过值得相信的人
I've never met anyone worth trusting.
这样活着很孤独啊
Well, that is a very lonely way to live.
你完全无法想象
You have no idea.
罗德先生
Mr. Lord?
什么事 宝琳娜
Yes, Paulina?
你能来第三层一趟吗
Could you come down to Level Three?
是保安部在做日常楼层检查时发现的
Security discovered it during a routine sweep of the floor.
疏散整栋大楼
Clear the building.
别碰 有可能会爆♥炸♥
Don't move that, it could go off!
凭这点氦核重量是不会爆♥炸♥的
That never happened with the fulcrum weight of a helium core.
我们需要撤离
We need to evacuate.
我有一整个实验室的人在这工作
I've got a lab full of people at work, here.
我不会让实验室灰飞烟灭的
I'd like to keep it from going up in smoke.
那就闪开
Then, move over.
我不会让你的蛮干害我们被炸上天的
I'm not going to let your bravado blow the both of us up.
这疯子想用我的技术来害死我
This lunatic is trying to kill me with my own technology.
虽然我欣赏这种讽刺
While I appreciate the irony,
但我不打算满足他
I don't plan on giving him the satisfaction.
相信我 我知道该剪哪条线
Trust me, I know which wire to cut.
不成问题
It's not a problem.
也许有问题
We may have a problem.
卡拉 你有直播数据...
Kara, do you have the live...
直播数据 外加中西部地区
Oh, uh, live, plus seven-day
卫♥星♥电♥视♥台的七天收视率
ratings for the Midwest satellite stations.
-给 -谢谢
- There. - Thank you.
-你怎么样 -还能应付
- Um, how you doing? - Handling.
数码部打来电♥话♥ 你好像也应付得来
Digital called, sounds like you are, too.
-那人认识超人吧 -是的
- That guy knows Superman, right? - Yes, he does.
你觉得他能叫超人
Do you think he could get Superman
把超女介绍给我认识吗
to introduce me to Supergirl?
还真是有其母必有其子
You are definitely your mother's son.
喂 怎么了
Yeah, what's up?
我在罗德科技 这里有颗炸♥弹♥马上就要爆♥炸♥
I am at Lord Tech with a bomb that is gonna go off in a minute.
马上来
On my way.
卡特
Carter, um...
我有急事要去处理
I have an emergency errand to run.
我要你帮我照看格兰特女士的儿子
I need you to watch Ms. Grant's son.
不是真的吧 因为我对孩子没辙
Whoa! Like, really? 'Cause I am not good with kids.
你晚餐吃麦片 桌子上全是玩具
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表