剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
但在他因为心脏病突发死在这里后
but after he died of a heart attack behind his desk,
没人想来这里了
nobody wants it.
这正是我们所需要的
Which makes it perfect for our needs.
我们不能每次谈超女的事情
Now, we can't just crowd around your desk
就跑到你桌边去
every time we want to talk Supergirl stuff.
所以 我把这间办公室装上了
So, I loaded this office up with some, uh,
最先进高级的科技
state of the art, top of the line tech.
温 真不敢相信你为我做了这一切
Winn, I can't believe you did all this for me.
开始相信吧
Um, believe it.
好了 第一项任务 超女大战核能人
Okay, so for our first mission, Supergirl vs. Reactron.
那么 他的真实身份是个谜 对吧
Okay, so his true identity remains a mystery. Right?
我们知道超人几年来和他打过很多次
We know Superman has fought him multiple times over the years.
是的 我知道 我当时在场
Right. I know. I was there.
我怎么忘得掉
How could I forget?
总之 他会射出一种高度集中的
Anyway, he shoots these highly concentrated...
-爆发性核能 -从他的手套中射出
- Bursts of nuclear energy. - From his gauntlets.
他胸前的金属可以帮助
Uh, his chest plate provides
-提高他的力量 -力量
- an increase in strength... - Strength.
-还可以飞行 -没错
- ...and flight. - Yeah.
我写了一个程序 可以扫描城市
Now, I've written an algorithm that will sweep the city
寻找各种辐射的变化
for any variable changes in radiation.
也许我们可以用这个来找到他
And maybe we can use this to find him.
然后怎么办
And then what?
然后卡拉用超女的能力干掉他
And then Kara goes all Supergirl on him.
卡拉 也许你该叫你堂弟来解决这事
Kara, you might consider calling your cousin on this one.
我见识过核能人的本事
I've seen what Reactron can do.
詹姆斯 如果我寻求帮助 我就完了
James, if I call for help now, I'm done.
我们也就完了
We're done.
外头的所有恶棍
Every villain out there
都会觉得纳欣诺市是个容易下手的目标
will think of National City as an easy target.
他有一次差点杀死克拉克
He nearly killed Clark once.
克拉克
Clark?
克拉克·肯特是超人
Clark Kent is Superman?
我只是想保护你的安全
I'm just trying to keep you safe.
我很感激你
And, yes, I appreciate that.
但是所有S所代表的一切
But of all the things the S stands for,
并不包括安全
safety is not one of them.
克拉克 克拉克·肯特是超人
Clark... Clark Kent is Superman.
-温 温 -对不起 我没法...
- Winn... Winn. - Sorry, I can't...
我还在试着弄清楚
I'm... I'm still trying to figure out
做超女的意义
what being Supergirl means.
我是谁
Who I am.
现在我知道了
And now I know.
我不是超人的堂姐
I'm not Superman's cousin.
我是超女
I'm Supergirl.
如果我要被定义
And if I'm going to be defined,
也只会是被我的胜利及失败所定义
it's going to be by my victories and my losses.
而不是别人的
No one else's.
看来倔强是遗传的
I guess stubbornness runs in the family.
罗德科技
小时候 我有一辆带有蓝色闪电的火车
When I was a kid, I had a train with blue streaks.
那是世界上最酷的玩具
Coolest toy I ever had.
我知道磁漂浮列车本身就已经很帅
I know a train that magnetically levitates is inherently cool,
但是颜色依然让我郁闷
but still, the color's kinda bumming me out.
不如画上蓝色闪电吧
Let's paint blue streaks.
说到这个问题 火车每小时要达到500公里
And while we're at it, it needs to go 500 kilometers an hour.
我们已经研究了三年
We've been working for three years,
努力提高至450公里
you know, to push it to 450.
六天后就要进行测试
The test is in six days.
那过去的36个月你可能会想过
Then it probably occurred to you over the last 36 months
如果在真空管处
that if you used hafnium
用铪代替钨合金
instead of a tungsten alloy in the vacuum tubes,
每节车厢的重量能减少30千克
you could decrease the weight of each car by 30 kilos...
就能加速至500公里
...and get it to 500.
但是卡尔会完成这项工作的
But Carl over there will see the job to the finish.
你可以走了 你的工作到此为止
You can go. You're done.
-但是罗德先生 -我说你的工作到此为止
- But Mr. Lord... - I said you're done.
大家继续加油工作
Keep up the good work, everyone.
这辆火车是给纳欣诺市的礼物
This train is a gift for National City.
为了让人们脱离燃油机车
To get people out of their gas guzzlers
接受无污染
and accepting of clean,
价格实惠的交通 它一定要完美
affordable transportation, it has to be perfect.
你好
Hello.
我在寻找有核裂变背景的人
I'm looking for someone with a background in nuclear fission.
没有自愿者吗
No volunteers?
你怎么样
How about you?
住手
Stop!
没事
It's okay.
大家保持冷静
Everyone keep calm.
不会有事的
It's gonna be all right.
你不必伤害任何人
You don't need to hurt anyone.
我需要这个人
I need this man.
看你的样子 你需要的是一个机械天才
From the looks of things, what you need is a mechanical genius.
和我相比 那人蠢死了
Compared to me, that guy's a dope.
别带他走 带我走
Don't take him. Take me.
罗德科技又一次被称为核能人的罪犯
Once again, Lord Technologies has been the target of an attack
罗德科技遭受攻击
定为攻击目标
by the criminal known as Reactron.
大家都没事吧
Is everyone all right?
罗德先生
Mr. Lord.
他被带走了
He's been taken.
科技富豪麦斯威尔·罗德在其研究所里
It's been 24 hours since tech billionaire Maxwell Lord
麦斯威尔·罗德被核能人劫持
来自大都会并称为核能人的罪犯所挟持
was abducted from his research facility by the Metropolis-based criminal
至今已有24小时
known as Reactron.
当局仍未能推断
Authorities still will not speculate
-罗德先生的生死 -是的
- whether Mr. Lord is alive or dead. - Yes, yes,
我还在听
I'm still here.
格兰特女士希望所有的女服务员都打扮成超女
Yes, Ms. Grant wants all of the hostesses dressed as Supergirl.
没错 红蓝 以及S
Right, uh, red, blue, the S.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这不是你的责任 卡拉
This isn't on you, Kara.
我必须找出这个人 我要怎么做
I have to find this man. How am I supposed to do that?
我帮你
With my help.
有没有安静的地方可以谈谈
Do you have someplace private we can talk?
当然
Do we ever.
我用了超查部的卫星
I used the DEO satellite
扫描你和核能人打斗过的高速公路
to scan the highway where you fought Reactron.
并且隔绝了
And I was able to isolate
他武器系统中的核子特征
the nuclear signature of his weapons system.
那是由钍232所提供的能源
It's powered by Thorium 232
只有一个地方能找到
which can only be found in one place.
贝克莱恩核电站
Bakerline Nuclear Power Station.
我记得这个
I remember this.
五年前恐♥怖♥分♥子♥想要发动一场全面的熔毁
Terrorists tried to start a full-on meltdown like five years ago,
-但是 -超人阻止了他们
- but then... - Supman stopped them.
他阻止了反应堆堆芯过载
Yeah, he prevented the core from going into overload.
拯救了数百万人
Saved millions of people.
但是在核电站充斥着大量辐射时
But two reactor engineers were killed
两名反应堆工程师身亡
when the facility was flooded with radiation.
本和阿莉莎·克鲁尔
Ben and Alyssa Krull.
他们是夫妇
They were married.
本·克鲁尔就是核能人
Ben Krull is Reactron.
没错 他在放射暴露下存活了下来
Yeah, he somehow survived the radiation exposure.
所以他才这么憎恨我的堂弟
That's why he hates my cousin.
他怪我堂弟害死他的妻子
He blames him for the death of his wife.
超人还是阻止了美国的切尔诺贝利事件
Superman still managed to prevent an American Chernobyl.
乌克兰共和国切尔诺贝利核能发电厂
于1986年发生严重泄漏及爆♥炸♥事故
切尔诺贝利
Chernobyl.
这让我想到一个办法 也许能打败克鲁尔
That gives me an idea on how we might find Krull.
我的管家把我的顶层公♥寓♥打扫得十分干净
My housekeeper does a bang-up job on my penthouse.
我肯定她也能瞬间让这里变得一尘不染
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表