剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I'm not alone. I'm, uh... I'm with Ms. Grant.
为什么凯特没受影响
Why wasn't Cat affected?
麦斯威尔·罗德保护了她
Maxwell Lord protected her
还有他自己
and himself.
当然了
Of course he did.
卡拉 我们一直不知道什么时候该相信他
Kara, we never know when we can trust him.
你知道吗
You know what?
我现在真的没得选
I don't really have a choice right now.
你不了解这里的情况
You don't know what it's like here.
这是我唯一的选择
It's my only option.
-我爱你 艾丽克斯 -卡拉 听我说
- I love you, Alex. - Kara, listen...
卡拉
Kara?
她在和麦斯联手阻止诺恩
She's working with Max to stop Non.
-我要回去 -你不能回去
- I'm going back. - I don't think you can.
我不是人类 大清洗影响不了我
I'm not human. Myriad won't affect me.
我跟你一起去
I'm going with you.
你不能去
No, you're not.
你待在这里 那个魔头就伤害不了你
You're staying here where this evil can't touch you.
你妹妹希望你这么做
It's what your sister wants.
你父亲也会希望你这么做
It's what your father would want.
他还需要你呢
He still needs you.
你终于准备好去执行任务了吗
Are you finally ready to do what needs to be done?
你的计划是什么
What's your plan?
在我们唱《到这里来吧》并决定成为朋友前
Before you and I sang Kumbaya and decided to be friends,
非裔美国嘎勒黑人的传统圣歌♥ 歌♥颂团结一致
我正在研究一款用来对付氪星人的武器
I was working on a weapon to use against the Kryptonians.
-所有的氪星人 -什么样的武器
- All Kryptonians. - What kind of weapon?
一颗装满氪星石尘埃的炸♥弹♥
A bomb. Filled with Kryptonite dust.
炸♥弹♥将会照耀整座城市 让他们全部窒息
It'll irradiate the entire city. Choke them all.
大清洗完结
No more Myriad.
安德森 你能暂时先别挂电♥话♥吗
Um, Anderson, do you think you could hold on for just a skosh?
抱歉 但这样不是也会波及到超女和超人吗
Forgive me, but won't that kill Supergirl and Superman?
如果她飞到上空 再将其在城市中心引爆就不会
Not if she flies up and detonates it over the city center.
然后他们俩离开这里
Then she and he skedaddle.
大概五十年之内
She won't be able to come back
她都没法回到纳欣诺市
to National City for roughly 50 years...
但为了拯救世界 这只是个很小的代价
But that's a small price to pay to save the world, right?
那人类呢 他们会受到影响吗
What about the human beings? Will they be affected at all?
置换氪星石尘埃所产生的冲击力
The concussive force to properly displace the Kryptonite dust
会导致一些损失
will result in some losses.
安德森 我一会再回你电♥话♥
Anderson, I'm gonna have to call you back.
你所说的损失具体是指什么 麦斯
What exactly are we talking about, Max? Losses.
总人口的百分之八
8% of the population.
总人口的百分之八
8% of the population.
四百万人的百分之八吗
8% of four million people?
那差不多是三十万人 麦斯
That is over 300,000 people, Max.
总好过诺恩把这个星球上的七十亿人
Versus the seven billion people on the planet
全变成僵尸好吧
that Non wants to turn into zombies.
你真要考虑这么做吗
Are you seriously considering this?
是的
She is.
因为她知道这是我们唯一的机会
Because she knows it's our only chance.
如果大清洗从纳欣诺市传播出去
If this spreads from National City,
用不了多久 每一个男人 女人和孩子
it won't be long before every man, woman and child,
包括你的孩子都会被控制
including your children, will be on their knees.
我不会让那种情况发生
I won't let that happen.
我发过誓要拯救这个世界
I swore to save this world.
而那正是我将要做的
That's exactly what I'm going to do.
假如我们告诉诺恩我们拥有这件武器呢
What if we tell Non we have this weapon?
逼迫他妥协
Force him to see reason.
这话你跟从办公室自♥由♥落体的凯莉说吧
Tell that to Kelly, the office skydiver.
拜托 你一点羞耻心都没有吗
Please, have you no shame?
不 早就没有了
No. Not anymore.
我拥有的只有我的头脑
All I have is my mind.
而我不知道我还能掌控自己的大脑多久
And for how much longer I'm not sure.
我只知道 我们一刻不实施行动
What I know is that, for every second we don't act,
都是在拿人类的末日来冒险
we risk the end of humanity.
是时候拯救世界了 超女
Time to save the world, Supergirl.
你支不支持我
Are you with me?
有答复了吗
Did you get an answer?
我已经与总统进行了直接对话
I've spoken with the President directly.
她认可你的评估
She agrees with your assessment.
你得到了她的授权 可以开始实行计划
You have her authorization to proceed with your plan.
谢谢你 将军
Thank you, General.
愿上帝怜悯我们的灵魂
May God have mercy on our souls.
将军 如果真的有上帝
If there was a God, General,
我很肯定她从最初就不会让我们经历这种磨难
I'm sure she wouldn't have put us in this mess in the first place.
你是怎么变成今天这种人的
How did you become like this?
我有没有告诉过你我父母是怎么死的
Did I ever tell you how my parents died?
艾丽克斯告诉我他们感染了一种致命病毒
Alex told me they were exposed to a fatal virus
因为政♥府♥发给他们的生化防护服有问题
when the government gave them faulty hazmat suits.
我没有告诉过你姐姐的是
What I didn't tell your dear old sis
我警告过他们防护服有问题
was that I warned them about those suits.
我知道它们会出问题
I knew they wouldn't hold up.
我请求他们和疾病防控中心将防护服作废
I begged them and the CDC to scrap them, but...
但没有一个人愿意听我的
No one would listen to me.
我这个自作聪明的小孩
The know-it-all.
从那一刻起我就发誓
I swore from that moment on,
如果我可以保护别人
that if I could protect people,
如果我可以拯救别人
if I could save them,
我不会等人批准
I wouldn't wait for permission.
我会马上行动
I would act.
正如你每次做的那样
Just like you do every time
跳出窗外去化险为夷
you jump out the window and save the day.
你我都是行动派
We act, you and I.
我们比你想象得要相似得多
We're more alike than you think.
我希望不是这样
I hope not.
我会在我的设施准备好炸♥弹♥
I'll be at my facility getting the bomb ready.
已成事实了吗
Is the deed done?
卡拉·佐·艾尔不再是个麻烦了
Kara Zor-El will no longer be a problem.
她死了还是没死
Is she dead or isn't she?
我本可以杀了她
I could have killed her.
但那样会使她免于
But that would have spared
失去所有至亲至爱的痛苦
her the agony of losing everyone she loves.
我认为这样会取悦到你
I thought it would please you.
你一直都知道该如何取悦我
You've always known how to please me.
我们是时候考虑下一步了
Now, it's time for us to consider what's next.
下一步 我们去大都会
Next, we go to Metropolis.
然后去奥帕尔市 中城
Then to Opal City, Central City,
华府
Washington D.C.
你听起来像个参加竞选的二流政客
You sound like a cut-rate politician running for office.
小人物的小梦想
The small dreams of a small man.
配不上你
Not worthy of you.
这座城市里的人类
Already, the humans in this city
已经摒弃了分歧
have cast away their differences
一同致力于拯救他们的星球
and are working towards the salvation of their planet.
对于一个较低等的物种而言
For a lesser species,
他们的创造力还挺惊人的
they are surprisingly creative.
他们展现出异常的巧思
They show exceptional ingenuity.
为了更好地为你服务
All the better to serve you.
而你仍然有所踌躇
And yet, you falter.
我是地球的主宰者
I am the Lord of Earth.
你本可以成为宇宙的主宰
You could be the Lord of the Universe.
难道你没意识到自己所拥有的吗
Don't you realize what you have?
你创造出了可以称霸星系的力量
You've created a force that could take over the galaxy.
一支大规模军队只为了听从你的命令而存在
A vast army that exists only to do your bidding.
你只想占领一颗星球 画地为牢
You want to take one planet and turn it into your fiefdom,
而整个宇宙
when you have an entire universe
都在高声祈求着能被你统治
crying out to be ruled by you.
能如我这般崇拜你
To worship you as I do.
艾丽克斯说你们两个都在逃亡
Alex said you were both on the run.
你陷入什么和超查部有关的麻烦了吗
Are you in some kind of trouble with the DEO?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表