剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
他不配你这么做
He's not worth it.
丹弗斯特工 我的英雄
Agent Danvers, my hero.
再见 姐♥妹♥们♥
So long, sisters.
回头见
See you soon.
-格兰特女士 -嗯
- Ms. Grant? - Mmm.
我不知道你有没有跟亚当谈过
Uh, I don't know if you've talked to Adam...
我跟他谈过了
I did.
他要走了
He's leaving.
他要回到奥帕尔市
He's going back to Opal City.
这么快就回去了
So soon?
是的 他说现在我们应该重回各自的生活
Well, he says that now that we're back into each other's lives,
当然他还会来看望我
he'll visit me of course,
但是现在他在纳欣诺市也没什么要紧事
but there's nothing urgent keeping him here in National City.
卡拉
You know, Kara,
我一直以为我们俩一点也不像
I always thought that you and I were very different.
但是我发现我们或许比我以为的要相像一些
But I'm starting to realize we may be more alike than I thought.
在哪方面
In what way?
很多年前我就失去了亚当
I lost Adam years ago
因为我总是把别的事情看得比他重要
because I prioritized other things over him.
也就是我自己
Namely, myself.
虽然这样能帮助你建造一座帝国
And while that may help you build an empire,
但却不能帮助你打造自己的生活
it doesn't help you build a life.
想要活得漂亮 你得把别人放在第一位
For that, you need to put other people first.
我曾以为你懂得这些道理 但我发现我错了
I thought you understood that but I guess I was wrong.
格兰特女士 我想解释为什么
Ms. Grant, I want to explain why...
为什么你伤透了我儿子的心吗
Why you broke my son's heart?
不用了 你和亚当之间的事
No, whatever happened between you and Adam,
凯拉 这是你的私事
Kara, is your own personal business.
我只想让你知道 不是那样
I just want you to know that it wasn't...
我不想知道
I don't want to know.
实际上 从这一刻起
In fact, from this moment on,
我觉得我们应该严格保持工作关系
I think our relationship should be strictly professional.
老板和员工
Boss, employee.
只有这样 一切才会井然有序
That way, everything is very clear.
没有人会困惑 也没有人会受伤
Nobody gets confused. Nobody gets hurt.
没问题 如果你想要这样的话
Of course. If that's what you want.
真巧
Perfect timing.
你想去努南家享受优♥惠♥吗
Do you want to go to Noonan's for happy hour?
我们还没有好好聊聊
We still haven't de-briefed about
你和异超女在一起时发生了什么
what happened when you were with Bizarro.
不是什么惊天动地的大事
I mean, it's nothing earth-shattering.
在你来之前我只是跟她说了我的感觉
I just said how I was feeling until you got there.
好吧 那现在没有什么事了
Oh, okay, well, then no work talk,
我们可以去吃点免费的水牛城辣鸡翅
and we can just have free Buffalo Wings.
是啊 我很想去 但是我得去机场接露西
Yeah, I'd love to, I just have to pick up Lucy from the airport.
她去了华盛顿看望他的父亲
She was in D.C. visiting her father.
-相聚愉快 -相聚愉快
- Happy reunion. - Happy reunion.
晚安
Night.
卡拉
Hey, uh, Kara...
祝你今晚愉快
Have a good night.
这是什么东西
What the hell?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表