剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
You eat cereal for dinner, and your desk is covered with toys.
那些不是玩具
They are not toys.
是成人收藏品
They are adult collectibles.
好吧 我来照看他
Yeah, okay. Yeah, I got it.
我们要离开这里
We need to get out of here!
我可以冻结电路来延迟爆♥炸♥
I can delay the detonation by freezing the circuitry.
没时间了
There's no time!
超女 谢天谢地你来了
Supergirl. Thank God you're here.
不客气 时间充足
Not a problem. Plenty of time.
这就像是个高科技杀伤炸♥弹♥
This bomb is like a high-tech daisy cutter.
如果爆♥炸♥ 每平方米就会产生
If it blows, it'll produce an overpressure
907公斤的超压
of 2,000 pounds per square inch.
会摧毁三十个街区
That'll level 30 square blocks.
你要把炸♥弹♥带离这个城市
You need to get it clear of the city.
她正向海洋靠近 速度接近两马赫
She's nearing the ocean. Approaching Mach Two.
她离城市还不够远
She's not far enough from the city.
超女 改变方向
Supergirl, change bearing.
-去往哪里 -往上
- Which way? - Up!
-扔掉炸♥弹♥ -还不行
- Throw the bomb! - Not yet!
我得再飞高一点
I have to get higher!
没时间了 立刻扔掉炸♥弹♥
You're out of time. Throw it! Now!
你摔得不轻啊
That was some fall you took.
慢点 你现在在超查部
Easy. You're at the DEO.
救援队把你从海里救了起来
Rescue team pulled you out of the ocean.
聚光太阳能波可模拟地球的黄色太阳
Concentrated solar waves mimic Earth's yellow sun,
给你的氪星细胞补充能量
and recharge your Kryptonian cells.
卡拉
Kara?
我吓死了
Oh, I was so scared.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
谢谢部长
Thanks to the boss.
如果我让你溺死了 她会跟我没完的
If I let you drown, I'd never hear the end of it from her.
麦斯实验室的摄像头
We got a shot of the bomber
拍到了炸♥弹♥袭击者
from the security cameras at Max's lab.
面部识别有匹配结果
Facial recognition came up with a match.
他叫伊森·诺克斯
His name is Ethan Knox.
曾在第一间被袭击的实验室工作
Worked at the first lab that was attacked.
六个月前因工作不力被解雇了
He was fired six months ago when his work became erratic.
两周前他家人报告他失踪
His family reported him missing two weeks ago.
那我们怎么找到他
So, how do we find him?
"我们" 不
"We?" No.
你从那么高跌下来差点惊动你堂弟
A fall from that height would've rattled your cousin.
你回家待着
You are staying home.
外面可是有个疯狂炸♥弹♥袭击者啊
There is a literal mad bomber out there!
我还得回去工作
And I have get back to work.
天啊 格兰特女士的儿子...
Oh, my God, Ms. Grant's son...
我得回办公室
I've to get back to the office.
我应该照顾他的
I'm supposed to be babysitting him!
卡拉 也许你逼自己太紧了
Kara, maybe you're spreading yourself too thin.
你想当超女 凯特的助手
You're trying to be Supergirl and Cat's assistant
除此之外还要做超查部特工
and a DEO agent on top of it all.
这样就连钢铁女侠也吃不消
At some point, even the Girl of Steel might break.
我不知道我妈的办公室还可以这么好玩
I never knew my mom's office could be this awesome!
我可是一直... 从来没有
Oh, man, I do this all the... Never!
我以前从没这样玩过
No, I've... I've never done this before.
-卡拉 -卡特 你没事吧
- Kara! - Carter, are you all right?
抱歉我之前走了
I'm so sorry I was gone.
-我们很好 -我们很好
- We're good. - We're good.
想吃些正经食物吗
Are you hungry for some real food?
我去买♥♥午饭
I'm gonna get some lunch.
谢谢你照看他
Thank you for watching him.
没有你我不知道怎么办
I don't know what I would do without you.
温 你要被杀了
Winn, you're getting killed!
每天都被她秒杀
Every day, kid.
卡拉 是吧
Kara, right?
-没错 你好 -露西·莱恩
- Yes, hey! - Lucy Lane.
没错 是你
Yes, you are.
你肯定很喜欢这里的食物
You must really like the food here.
我昨天把手♥机♥落这儿了
Well, I left my phone here yesterday.
我最近有点烦躁
I've been a little frazzled.
是吗
You?
你看着不像是会烦躁的那种人
Uh, you do not seem like the kind of person who gets frazzled.
我外表看起来是这样
Just because I look a certain way on the outside,
每个人都觉得我实际上也这样
everyone assumes it matches the way I feel on the inside.
是 我懂
Yeah, I get that.
我希望吉米也懂
I wish Jimmy would.
没错
Right.
没错
Right, um...
我的奶昔要化了
Well, my milkshake's are getting milkier,
我该走了
I should probably get going.
卡拉 能问你个问题吗
Hey, Kara, can I ask you a question?
有点尴尬 我也不想听到答案 但...
It's awkward and I kind of don't want to hear the answer, but...
吉米是不是有对象了
Is Jimmy seeing anyone?
什么
What?
没有
No.
没有 他刚搬过来
No, he just moved here.
那超女呢
What about Supergirl?
-超女吗 -我看到新闻了
- Supergirl? - I saw the news.
吉米帮她打核能人
Jimmy by her side. Fighting Reactron.
我只是担心他会很喜欢她
I'm just worried he's gonna find her... irresistible.
没有
No.
真的吗
Really?
吉米觉得是我的工作破坏了感情 但他错了
Jimmy thinks my work came between us, but he's wrong.
也许我是该更体贴他
Maybe I should've appreciated him more,
但我更重视工作 是因为他更重视...
but the reason I prioritize work, is because he prioritized...
他
him.
超人
Superman.
不论我们在哪儿 在干什么
No matter where we were or what we were doing,
吉米一接到超人的电♥话♥就走了
Jimmy took off the moment Superman called.
我也不能抱怨
And I couldn't complain,
因为他们是去救人命的
because of course they were off saving people's lives.
他说是我离开了他 但其实是他离开了我们
He says I left him, but... he left us first.
露西 我很抱歉
Lucy, I'm so sorry.
这个英雄还穿裙子呢
And this hero wears a skirt.
我怎么比得过她
How am I ever gonna compete with her?
伊森·诺克斯
你六个月前解雇了伊森·诺克斯
You fired Ethan Knox six months ago.
他妻子跟他离婚了 拿到了孩子的单独监护权
His wife divorced him, got sole custody of their child.
他女儿病了
When his daughter got sick,
他很生气 想拿别人出气
he snapped and he needed someone to blame.
所以他选择了你
So, looks like, he chose you.
诺克斯的目标是今晚的活动
Knox will target that event tonight.
你得取消
You have to cancel it.
我不受恐♥怖♥分♥子♥威胁
I won't be intimidated by a terrorist.
你为什么跟我作对
Why are you fighting me?
我想保护你的列车
I'm trying to protect your train.
我不太信赖政♥府♥的保护
I don't put much faith in the government's idea of protection.
我读了你的资料
I read your file.
你的博士父母
Your parents were doctors
开♥发♥了对抗生物武器的疫苗
who developed vaccines against bio-weapons.
他们过去为政♥府♥工作
They worked for the government.
他们没将其视为敌人
They didn't see it as the enemy.
是 确实没有
No, they didn't.
所以当他们对他们实验室的安全性提出质疑时
So when they raised concerns about the safety of their lab,
他们相信了政♥府♥的检查结果
they trusted the government's findings.
"可接受的风险等级"
"Acceptable risk levels."
两个月后 通风系统故障
Two months later, an air system malfunctioned.
病毒进入了他们的加压服
A virus entered their pressure suits...
他们的内脏被侵蚀
Their internal organs melted.
身体被侵蚀殆尽 几乎尸骨无存
When it was all over, there was nothing left to bury.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是政♥府♥的人第一次给我道歉
That's the first apology the government's ever given me.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表