剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Leslie, if you are hearing this,
你怨恨的人是我 不是纳欣诺市
your grudge is with me, not National City,
所以我们为何不达成一个协议
so let's not see if we can't come to an agreement.
我们去...
Let's meet...
如他们所说的 一切开始的地方见面
where it all began, as they say.
我不喜欢回顾过去 但这次也许应该这样
I'm not one to look back, but it just feels right this time.
来吧 莱丝丽
Come on, Leslie.
你的保镖呢
Where's your bodyguard?
我觉得没必要让她来
I didn't think she was necessary.
真扫兴
Sucks.
我真希望你们其中一个能看着另一人死去
I really wanted one of you to watch the other one die.
莱丝丽 你和我连
Oh, Leslie, you and I got through
2008年时你不支持希拉里都挺过去了
you not supporting Hillary in 2008,
这次我们也可以
we can get through this.
说出你的条件吧
Just give me your terms.
你身上我唯一想要的就是你的皮肤
The only thing that you have that I want is your skin.
而有很多种方法可以给一只...
And there are so many ways to skin a...
给一只猫剥皮 是的
A cat, yes.
恭喜你 你有在油管评论里耍嘴炮的本事
Congratulations, you have the wit of a YouTube comment.
我们到底还谈不谈了
Are we going to talk or not?
不谈
Not.
莱丝丽
Leslie!
你的休息时间结束了
Your 15 minutes are up,
你这个无聊 软弱...
you boring, weak...
闭嘴 你这个刻薄的姑娘
Oh, shut up, you mean girl.
想得美
Nice try.
不知道我是否拥有让你心脏停跳的电力
I wonder if I have enough power to stop your heart.
莱丝丽
Leslie!
莱丝丽 别这么做
Leslie, don't do this!
你不是那种人
You're better than this.
你是莱丝丽·威利斯
You are Leslie Willis.
如果这样说你能好受点的话
If it makes you feel better
帮助我起步确实你是的功劳
I'll always give you credit for giving me my start.
她也帮助了结了你
And finishing you off.
水和电 一向势不两立
Water and electricity, never a good match.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
不客气 超女
Oh, you're welcome, Supergirl.
好了 火鸡 填料 蔓越莓酱
Okay. Turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce,
甘薯 还有三块派
sweet potato, and three slices of pie.
作为你忍♥受我抽风家人的一次性补偿
Payment in full for putting up with my crazy family.
谢谢
Thanks.
我之前没告诉你我感恩的是什么
So, I didn't get to tell you what I was thankful for.
毕竟你当时身处硝烟弥漫的战场啊
Well, you were in the middle of a war zone.
我爸坐牢了
My dad's in prison.
-温 真抱歉 -不必抱歉
- Winn, I'm so sorry. - Don't be sorry.
他是个大坏蛋 活该蹲监狱
He's a pretty bad person and he deserves to be there.
总之 我们家不过节
Uh, anyways, so my family doesn't really do holidays.
虽然你们家吵得不可开交
So, I mean, even with all the nuttiness of yours,
但我还是很感恩能参与其中
I'm just grateful to have been included.
我感恩的是能有你
What I'm grateful for is you.
我也感恩有你
You too.
你们好
Oh. Hey, guys,
葡萄酒之乡如何啊
how was wine country?
棒极了
It was really great.
霸占了詹姆斯四天
Four days with James all to myself.
简直是心满意足
All a girl could ask for.
我回去工作了
Back to the grind.
-再见 宝贝 回头见 -再见
- Bye, babe. I'll see you. - Bye.
-再见 卡拉 -再见
- Bye, Kara. - Bye.
你还好吗
You okay?
-我看到了电女郎... -嗯
- I saw that Livewire... - Yeah.
超女搞定了
Uh, Supergirl handled it.
当然
Of course.
但卡拉呢
But how about Kara?
她怎么样
How's she doing?
很高兴你能回来
Glad to have you back.
照片部一直在打电♥话♥
The photo department's been calling.
关于狗仔队周末偷♥拍♥的
About the paparazzi shots from over the weekend
年轻男女明星们
of the young stars and starlets,
丑态尽出的照片
compromised in assorted humiliating ways.
周一早晨的传统
Monday morning tradition.
你会选哪一条
Which one would you pick?
二十岁歌♥手
The 20-year-old singer
因为喝了太多酒而栽倒在
who face-planted in front of Club Apocalypse
天启俱乐部门前
because she had too much to drink?
还是未出柜的青少年偶像
Or the closeted teen heartthrob
被逮到从纳欣诺市最劲爆的同性恋酒吧出来
who was caught slipping out of National City's randiest gay bar?
-等等 谁... -那我们就...
- Wait, who's... - Let's run...
都不报道
Neither.
这个世界充满了喧嚣和蛇鲨
The world is full of so much noise and snark,
大部分由我们所创造
much of it we generate.
今天 我们何不提升本市的报道水平
Today, why don't we elevate this city's level of discourse
发表一篇摄影专题
instead with a photo essay
介绍过节期间在施粥场和庇护所
of all the people who spent their holidays
做志愿者的人们
volunteering at soup kitchens and shelters.
看看能否为那些组织带来一些关注
Let's not see if we can't bring some attention to those organizations.
我认为这是个好主意
I think that's a great idea.
当然了 你是从我嘴里听到的
Well, of course you do, I pitched it.
感恩节很有卖♥♥点
Thanksgiving sells.
自♥由♥党喜欢内疚的感觉
Liberals love to feel guilty,
所以我们就尽量从感恩节多榨出点油水吧
so let's just squeeze as much juice out of those turkeys as we can.
凯拉
And Kara...
你告诉我关于你父母双亡的事情
What you told me about your parents dying...
我还有许多不了解你的地方
There's a lot I don't know about you.
这点应该有所改变
And that should probably change.
没关系 格兰特女士
It's fine, Ms. Grant.
你对我非常了解 知道我需要三个L
You know enough about me to know that I need my three "L's,"
热拿铁 生菜薯片卷 抗抑郁药 马上就要
my latte hot, my lettuce-wrapped crisp and my Lexapro, stat.
排序不分先后 快去吧
And not necessarily in that order. Chop, chop.
连我都觉得你抱得好紧
Even I am finding this grip impressive.
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这场面好温馨哦
Oh, guys, this is so nice.
我也为你骄傲 超女
I'm proud of you too, Supergirl,
但据我看到的新闻报道 你还有进步空间
but from what I see on the news, there is room for improvement.
这句夸奖还不赖
That was not an unqualified compliment, which...
这对于我们是一种进步 但我听了不开心
Is progress for us, but not fun for me.
这是我此生最棒的一天
Well, this is the best day of my life.
我一直太苛责
I haven't been fair.
给了你们俩太大的压力
I have put a lot on both of you.
但我有一件事要告诉你们
But there is something I need to tell you.
我曾经向你父亲保证过不会说
Something I promised your father I wouldn't,
但既然你要为超查部工作 你就该知道
but if you're gonna be working for the DEO you need to know.
你♥爸♥也不仅是个博士
Your dad wasn't just a doctor either
他并非死于飞机失事
and he did not die in a plane crash.
他们是那么对我说的 但我不信他们
That is what they told me, but I don't trust them.
妈 你说什么呢
Mom, what are you talking about?
我很久之前就知道超查部了
I've known about the DEO for a long time.
我知道他们的职责
I know what they do.
不行 你们不能把她带走
No, you are not taking her.
无意冒犯 丹弗斯博士 你没有交涉的权利
Due respect, Dr. Danvers, you are in no position to negotiate.
她不是资产 她只是个十三岁的小姑娘
She is not an asset. She is a 13-year-old girl.
-她需要家庭 还需要... -安全
- She needs a family. She needs... - To be safe.
她身边的人也需要
As do those around her.
超人拒绝配合我们的研究
And while Superman refuses to work with our study,
而卡拉能帮上大忙
Kara would help immensely.
你们休想碰她一下
You're not gonna touch her.
我可以提供一样你们更想要的东西
I'm gonna give you something you want even more.
是吗 什么东西
Oh, yeah? What's that?
我
Me.
耶利米
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表