剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我不需要你或别人替我争取
I don't need you or anyone else fighting my battles for me.
我在以五万赫兹进行通讯
I'm communicating at 50,000 Hz.
-如果你能听到 -你没事吧
- If you can hear this, - You okay?
你就不是地球人
you were not born on this Earth.
嗯 我头疼 得去喝点水
Yeah, I... I have a headache. I need some water.
很疼吧
Painful, isn't it?
你如果不来见我
The humans of National City will
纳欣诺市的人会承受相当于这十倍的痛苦
suffer ten times this pain if you don't face me.
去纳欣诺市电厂见我
Meet me at the National City power plant.
要死多少无辜者
How many innocent people are going to die
你才肯勇敢面对我
until you prove that you are not a coward?
阿露拉的女儿
Daughter of Alura.
真聪明 找一个满是铅的地方
Clever. Picking a spot lined with led.
但我还是能听到你的心跳
But I can still hear your heart beat.
在我的星球上 女人要向男人弯腰
On my planet, females bow before males.
-这不是你的星球 -你长得像阿露拉
- This is not your planet. - You look like Alura.
你怎么知道我妈妈的名字
How do you know my mother's name?
你不会忘记
You don't easily forget
把你关进监牢的女人的名字
the name of the woman who condemned you to prison.
罗兹堡吗
Fort Rozz?
她是判刑法官
She was our judge.
也是狱卒
And jailer.
我杀不了她
Can't kill her...
那就只能杀你凑合了
so killing you will have to do.
你胸前虽然戴着那个标志
Just because you wear that symbol in your chest
不代表你就是他
doesn't mean you're him.
跟他对阵是我的荣幸
Fighting him would be an honor.
跟你对阵 就是锻炼
Fighting you is just exercise.
你真以为你能阻止我
You actually think that you could stop me?
阻止我们任何人吗
That you'd be able to stop any of us?
现在你知道流血的滋味了
Now you know what is like to bleed.
很快 你们整座城市都会流血
Soon, your whole city will bleed.
-追踪一号♥ 追击敌人 -收到
- Track-1, pursue the hostile. - Copy that.
我来了 有我呢
Hey, hey, I'm here. I got you, I got you.
-你不会有事的 -我从没那么疼过
- You're gonna be okay. - I never felt pain like that before.
我从没疼过
I never felt pain.
你不是坚不可摧的 卡拉
You're not indestructible, Kara.
你差点让那个外星人把你劈成两半 简直干得漂亮
Nice move nearly letting that alien cut you in half.
如果我们能确认他的武器
If we can ID his weapon,
或许能想到击败他的办法
it might give us a way to defeat him.
看啊
Look at that...
你确实帮上忙了
You did help.
你知道我妈妈的事吗
Did you know about my mom?
是她关押了那些外星囚犯
That she was the one who locked up all those aliens?
所以我才不希望你暴露自己
It's why I didn't want you going out there.
现身于世界面前
Showing yourself,
展现这个
showing this.
罗兹堡的逃犯会不惜一切
The Fort Rozz escapees would give anything
报复你妈妈
to get revenge on your mother
而他们唯一能做到的报复
and the only way that they can do that now...
就是伤害你
is to hurt you.
我是想保护你
I'm trying to protect you.
你是对的
You were right.
这世界并不需要我
The world doesn't need me.
卡拉 是我
Kara, it's me.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
我知道你看得到我
I know you can see me.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
这都是你的错
That this is all your fault.
但不是的
But it's not.
你来跟我们住之前
Before you came to live with us...
我才是明星
I was the star.
但后来
And then, I mean...
我要怎么跟你比啊
How could I compete with you?
跟一个
With someone
能碰触星星的人比
who could touch the stars?
你决定不使用你的能力时 我很开心
And I was happy when you decided not to use your powers. You know, you...
因为你看低自己 让我觉得
feeling like less somehow...
更加自信了
made me feel like more.
现在
Now...
世界需要你飞 卡拉
The world needs you to fly, Kara.
我不能 艾丽克斯
I can't, Alex.
-我做不到 -你做得到
- I can't do it. - Yeah, you can.
-你的家人相信你 -我知道你相信我
- Your family believes in you. - I know you do.
不是我
Oh, I don't mean me.
-这是氪星文 -是啊
- That's Kryptonese writing. - Yeah.
是汉克和他以前的团队
Hank and his old team recovered it
从带你来到地球的飞船里获取的
from the pod that brought you to Earth.
-妈妈 -卡拉 我勇敢的女儿
- Mom. - Kara, my brave daughter.
你现在已经长成了我知道你会成为的女人
By now you have become the woman I knew you would grow up to be.
虽然你被送去地球是为保护小卡·艾尔
And though you were sent to Earth to protect young Kal-El,
你的命运并不与他紧密相连
your destiny is not tied to his.
生活没有绝对正确的道路
There is no correct path in life.
你会数次迷失方向
You will lose your way many times.
重要的是
What's important
你要找回那个勇敢的自己
is that you find your way back to the brave girl you always were.
要明理
Be wise,
要坚强
be strong...
要永远忠于自己
and always be true to yourself.
我们现在怎么办
So, what do we do now?
首先
First thing first.
你得换衣服
You need to change.
丹弗斯特工和她的外星妹妹
It's Agent Danvers and her sister from another planet.
她是来帮我们对付瓦多克西的
She's here to help us fight Vartox.
我说了 我不信任外星人
I told you I don't trust aliens.
但我最信任她
There's no one I trust more.
和她堂弟一样 她是被送来帮助我们的
Like her cousin, she was sent here too, to help us.
如果你还希望我继续帮你
And if you want anymore of my help,
-我们就得让她帮忙 -我找到瓦多克西了
- we're gonna let her. - I found Vartox.
长官 女士们
Sir, ma'ams...
在哪
Where?
你从超女胳膊里提取出的银
The silver metal you extracted from Supergirl's arm.
瓦多克西的斧子有独特的原子特性
Vartox's axe has unique nuclear thumbprint.
卫星监测到他往市区来了
Satellites picked him up heading towards the city.
瓦多克西说他打算杀人
Vartox said he was ready to start killing humans.
下令突击队拦截
Order strike team to intercept.
你的人是阻止不了他的
Your men will not be able to stop him.
多谢提意见 丹弗斯小姐
Thank you for your opinion, Ms. Danvers.
亨肖局长
Director Henshaw...
这座城市的人要因为我做的事而死了
People of this city will die because of something I did.
这是我挑起的
I started this.
你得让我去阻止
You have to let me stop it.
那你一定要赢
Make sure you win.
看到目标了吗
Do you have eyes on the target?
看到了
I got him.
你不该再来找打
You never should have come back for war.
她不够强壮
She's not strong enough.
为什么 因为她就是个姑娘吗
Why? Because she's just a girl?
我们就指望这点
It's exactly what we were counting on.
我分♥析♥了斧子的金属
I analyzed the metal on the axe.
它由原子电荷自驱动
It's powered by a self-generated atomic charge
最高温度达250度
reaching temperatures up to 250 degrees.
-这有什么用 -如果温度再高点
- How does that help? - If it gets any hotter than that...
就会爆♥炸♥
it's gonna explode.
她只需要接近他 采取行动就行
She just has to get close enough to do our thing.
停下 我放弃了
Stop... I give up.
-我不想死 -代我跟你妈妈问好
- I don't wanna die. - Give your mother my regards.
卡拉 开始吧
Kara, do it now.
不行的 我做不到
It's not working. I can't do it!
这是你来这里的使命
It's why you were sent here.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表