剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
它赢得了普利策奖
It won the Pulitzer.
对 只因为这是他第一张真实的照片
Yeah... Only 'cause it was the first real shot of him.
告诉你个小秘密 他特意摆了姿势
Little secret: he actually posed for that.
他可能喜欢我吧
I guess he likes me.
天呐 你是吉米·奥尔森
Oh, my God, you're Jimmy Olson.
《星球日报》的摄影师
The photographer from the Daily Planet.
詹姆斯·奥尔森
James Olson.
"吉米"是留给我妈和那个大块头叫的
Well, Jimmy is reserved for my mom and the big guy.
他习惯这么称呼我了
He's kind of stuck in his ways.
我读过他的事迹 但...
Uhm, I know what I've read, but...
他在现实生活中是什么样子呢
What's he like in real life?
他能满足你对他所有的期待 但又超出你的预期
He is everything you wanted to be and more. I mean...
我当初很怕搬到这里来
I was scared to move out here,
但他告诉我 最大的风险就是从不冒险
but he told me the biggest risk is never taking any, so...
-拿着吧 -啥
- Take it. - Uhm?
-拿着吧 -这个吗 老天 我不能要
- Take it. - This? Oh God, no, I can't.
-我不能要 -这只是印刷版 请收下吧
- I can't... - It's just a print. Please, take it.
但你首先要告诉我你是谁
But first you have to tell me who you are.
我还不知道你叫什么
I never got your name.
老天 你好
Gosh... Hi.
卡拉
Kara.
卡拉·丹弗斯
Kara Danvers.
卡拉
Kara.
有人说过 你这个部分
Anyone ever tell you that you look
长得有点像他吗
a little like him right here?
没有
No.
没有 你是第一个
No, you're the first.
-非常感谢 -别客气
- Thank you very much. - Yeah, of course.
排版设计
Layouts.
对
Right.
差点忘拿
Almost forgot them.
再见
Bye.
噼里啪啦
"Po-pow".
我要去日内瓦开会
I have a conference in geneva
飞机两小时后起飞
and I need to be on a plane in 2 hours.
我半小时后要去相亲
And I have a blind date in half an hour
我要你帮我挑衣服
and I need you to help me pick out what to wear.
-我赢了 -你为什么要这样对我
- I win. - Why do you do this to me?
因为我是你妹妹 你爱我
'Cause I'm your sister and you love me.
我觉得我没有发挥自己全部的潜力
I don't know, I feel like I'm not living up to my potential.
我去为凯特·格兰特工作
I went to work for Cat Grant
是因为我以为在一家由塑造人们想法的权势女性
because I thought working in a media company run by a powerful woman
所经营的媒体公♥司♥工作
who actually shapes the way people think
可以让我借此创造不同
would be the way that I could make a difference, but...
但我却只负责取排版设计和端咖啡
instead I just fetch layouts and coffee.
你不是一直希望做正常人吗
You always wanted to be normal, right?
有个事逼老板 又没几件衣服可穿
So, having a crappy boss and absolutely nothing to wear...
-这就是正常人的生活 -我不是正常人
- This is what normal looks like. - I am not normal!
我跟他拥有相同的能力
I have the same powers he does.
我可以举公车 挡子弹
I can lift a bus, stop a bullet,
艾丽克斯 我会飞
Alex, I can fly!
至少我觉得自己可以 我已经好几年没试过了
At least I think I can, I haven't done it in years.
卡拉
Kara...
你有份好工作
You've got a good job,
长相甜美
you're cute,
多亏了你的外星人基因
and thanks to your alien DNA
你连痘痘都不长
you can't get pimples.
生活没那么糟糕
Life is not so bad.
但如果你真想帮助别人的话
But, if you really wanna help somebody,
就从这两件里挑一件 好让我去赶飞机
you'll pick between one of these two so I can get on my plane.
-这件 -选得好
- Yep. - Good choice.
拿不准的时候就选蓝色 这颜色很适合你
When in doubt, go with blue, it is your color.
好了
All right...
把你约会的所有细节都发短♥信♥告诉我
Text me every detail from your date
我从日内瓦回来之后给你打电♥话♥
and I will call you when I'm back from Geneva.
-我爱你 -爱你
- I love you. - Love you.
你的老家在哪里
So, where are you from originally?
你是问我的出生地吗
Like where was I born?
北部
Uhm, north.
我得迅速回个电♥话♥
I gotta hit this back real quick.
买♥♥单
Check please.
把你的号♥码留在账单上
Make sure your number is on it.
-如果你刚刚转台过来 -大声点
- If you're just joining us... - Turn that up!
飞往日内瓦的纳欣诺市航♥空♥237号♥航♥班♥
National City Airlines flight 237, bound for Geneva,
正在坠向地面
is experiencing some loss of altitude.
237号♥航♥班♥发动机故障
在出现明显的发动机故障之后 飞行员在绕城盘旋
The pilot seems to be circling the city after apparent engine failure.
他说的是日内瓦吗 艾丽克斯
Did he say Geneva? Alex.
又有一台发动机失灵了 求救 求救 求救
We just lost another engine. Mayday, mayday, mayday.
乘务员 系好安全带 准备紧急着陆
Flight attendants, brace for impact.
飞机变平稳了
We're leveling off.
拜托
Oh, come on!
237号♥航♥班♥的乘客们看来拥有一名守护天使
The passengers of flight 237 appear to have a guardian angel
237号♥航♥班♥营救
据诸多报道称 那是一位女性飞人
when what many report to be a female flying form
把他们从死亡线上拉了回来
rescued them from certain death.
莉娜·温将从现场发来报道
Lena Winn is live at the scene.
谢谢你 瑞克 她是守护天使还是人类破碎球
Thank you, Rick. Guardian angel or human wrecking ball?
-什么 -奥托·宾德尔大桥多处遭到破坏
- What? - There is destruction all over Otto Binder Bridge.
我们来迅速了解...
And one quick...
这是人家第一次拯救星球呢
Well, you try saving a plane for the first time.
搞得一团糟不是很正常嘛
See if you don't make a mess.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我知道
I know!
太不可思议了
It's incredible!
抱歉 我太用力了
Oh, sorry. That was too hard.
我好激动呀
I'm just... I'm so excited.
-我还是不敢相信自己做到了 -嗯
- I still can't believe I did it. - Yeah.
我也不敢相信 你还好吗
Neither can I. Are you okay?
我 我还好吗 该我问你才对
Me? Am I okay? Are you okay?
-我很好 谢谢你 -你害怕吗
- Yes, thank you. - Were you scared?
虽说我也很害怕 但你... 你肯定吓坏了
I mean, I was scared too, but you... You had to be terrified.
因为你不知道我会去救你
Because you had no idea I was coming to save you.
-我要喝一杯 -对 我们要庆祝一下
- I need a drink. - Right! Yeah, we need to celebrate.
都已经这么久了 我都差点忘记怎么飞了
It has been so long... I almost forgot how to fly.
其实不是忘了怎么飞
Well, not so much "How", but more...
而是忘了飞翔的感觉
more how it feels, like...
害怕 但又兴奋
scared, but good scared.
就像是跟某人第一次接吻前的那一瞬间
Like... like that moment right before you kiss someone for the first time.
而现在 感觉就像
And now... now it's like...
我不知道接下来会如何
I'm not sure what comes next.
或者 我知道 而我对此感到害怕
Or maybe I am sure and I'm just afraid of what it means...
如果后果真像我想的那样
and if it means what I think it means.
你怎么想的啊
What were you thinking?
你暴露了自己
You exposed yourself.
让全世界看到了
To the world.
你现在曝光了 卡拉
You're out there now, Kara.
人人都会知道你了 这无法撤销了
Everyone will know about you and you can't take that back.
我不想撤销啊
I don't want to.
我就是这个意思 艾丽克斯
This is what I was talking about, Alex.
我一直觉得我该帮助别人
I've always felt the need to help people,
今晚 我终于得到了这个机会
and tonight I finally got that chance.
我穿越了两千光年 不是来当助理的
I didn't travel 2000 light years just to be an assistant.
如果人们发现你是谁了呢
What if people figure out who you are?
知道你是什么了呢
What you are?
这...
It's just...
飞机事故被未知英雄挽救
不安全
It's not safe
你做这样的事不安全
for you to do anything like that.
再也别做了
Ever again.
我累了
I'm kind of tired, I just...
我刚刚扛了一架飞机 我去睡了
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表