剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Dr. Danvers, you might want to step back.
-怎么回事 -不 不 没事
- What the hell? - No, no, no. It's okay.
不 无论那是什么 是它杀了你父亲
No, whatever that is, that killed your father!
-不 不是他 -什么
- No, he didn't. - What?
真正的汉克·亨肖勒索老爸加入超查部
The real Hank Henshaw blackmailed Dad into joining the DEO.
是他想尽力救老爸
This is who tried to save him.
他叫荣恩 他是火星来的变形人
His name is J'onn. He's a shape-shifter from Mars.
真的吗
Is it true?
事实上 你丈夫是我认识的最优秀的人之一
What's true is your husband was one of the best people I've ever known.
他救了我的命
He saved my life.
荣恩也救过我和卡拉 你可以相信他
And J'onn has saved mine and Kara's. You can trust him.
妈 我们时间不多
Mom, we don't have much time.
荣恩和我在跑路
J'onn and I are on the run.
我们只能短暂停留补给一下
We just stopped by to supply up.
等等 "跑路" 你们是怎么逃出城的
Wait. "on the run"? How did you even get out of the city?
什么意思
What are you talking about?
你不知道纳欣诺市发生了什么吗
You don't know what's happening in National City?
有些东西你们得看看
There's something you have to see.
麦斯 你究竟计划怎么杀死超人军队
Max, how exactly do you plan on killing an army of Supermans?
你们跟我一条战线 才能告诉你们计划
I'll tell you the plan when I know you're both on board.
我可不能让超能力来碍我的事
Can't have muscles over here trying to stop me.
杀戮解决不了问题
Killing is never the solution.
但现在远非惩治坏蛋 营救小猫那么简单了
Except we're way past villains-of-the-week and kittens stuck in trees.
这是战争
We're at war.
赢得战争的唯一办法就是我们先于敌人杀死他们
And the only way to win a war is to kill the enemy before they kill us.
该长大了 承担女人的责任吧
So, time to grow up and put on the big girl cape.
看来有人通过安保了
Oh, looks like someone made it through security.
乔·艾尔之子已向我臣服
The son of Jor-El has already knelt before me.
你很快也会的
Soon you will too.
我不想打你 孩子
I don't want to fight you, child.
怕我会赢吗
Afraid I'll win?
你已经输了
You've already lost.
接受失败 接受阿斯特拉设想的辉煌成就吧
Accept it and the glorious fulfillment of Astra's vision.
最终 她打败了你
In the end, she defeated you.
对我来说 这一点也不像是胜利
This doesn't look like victory to me.
而你一直以来都在背叛她
And all you're doing is betraying her.
在阿斯特拉的弥留之际 我陪着她
I was with Astra in her final moments.
我们原谅了彼此
We forgave each other,
我们尊重那份亲情
we paid respect to our blood bonds.
-她并不想这样 -她当然想
- She didn't want this. - Of course she did.
每个人都想变成这样 不是吗
It's what everyone wants, is it not?
地球和平 善意向人
Peace on Earth. Goodwill towards man.
外面可不太像是圣诞节
It's a lot less like Christmas out there
而更像是僵尸黎明
and more like Dawn of the Dead.
人类终于有了生存的机会
The human race finally has a chance to live.
不然就会遭遇和氪星同样的命运
Or it would suffer the same fate as Krypton.
同样的灾难正在地球上发生
And the same thing is happening on Earth,
而老百姓更感兴趣的是真人秀明星和政♥治♥马戏团
with a populace more interested in reality stars and political circuses
而不是携手合作 解决世界危机
than working together to solve the world's problems.
所以洗♥脑♥就能解决全球变暖
So, mind control is the answer to global warming?
我怎么没想到呢
Why didn't I think of that?
感谢大清洗 再也没有种族划分
Thanks to Myriad, there are no more racial divisions,
没有共和党与民♥主♥党之分
no Republicans, no Democrats.
只有一群目的一致并携手迈向同一目标的人
Only one people, working with one purpose towards one goal.
那就是拯救这个世界
To save the world.
但是你没有拯救他们 而是奴役了他们
Except you haven't saved them, you've enslaved them.
人性不是用来奴役的
Humanity is better than this.
如果你真的不想让这个星球遭遇氪星的命运
If you really want this planet to avoid the fate of Krypton,
那就跟我们合作
then work with us.
和这些人一起
With these people?
这两个人是你们世界里最优秀的人选
These two are the best of your world
而他们只会帮助老百姓玩乐至死
and all they do is help the populace amuse themselves to death.
要说有何区别 他们倒是为我奠定了基础
If anything, they laid the groundwork for me.
你已经把我们变成了遥控机器
You've already turned us into drones.
温 温 能听到我说话吗
Winn! Winn, can you hear me?
你的发明已经淹没了感官
Your inventions have drowned out sense
将其变为无用之物
and turned it into nonsense.
但是现在大家团结一致
But now everyone is united,
所有人的创造力和思想
everyone's creativity and thought
致力于根除饥荒 疾病和气候变化
dedicated to eradicating famine, disease, climate change.
你打算获取这座城市里
You're harvesting the brain power
所有人的脑力来解决世界危机吗
of everyone in the city to solve the world's problems?
纳欣诺市是个巨大的智库吗
National City is a giant think tank?
这不是解决世界危机的办法
This is not the way to solve the world's problems.
你的英雄行为对于拯救这个星球毫无用处
Your heroics have done nothing to save the planet.
这是大清洗的必然性
This is the inevitability of Myriad.
诺恩 不要这样
Non, stop this!
这些不是你的朋友吗
These are your friends, aren't they?
放过他们
Let them go.
我失去了至爱
I've have lived with loss.
我让你也尝尝这种苦头
Allow me to return the favor.
凯莉
Kelly?
你要对他们做什么
What are you doing to them?
诺恩在一天之内就能把纳欣诺市的犯罪全部终结
Non has ended crime in National City in one day.
-其实只需一秒 -温 温 站住
- One second. - Winn. Winn, stop!
他做的事胜于你们三人
Which is more than the three of you have ever done.
詹姆斯 詹姆斯
James. James?
-凯莉 -天呐
- Kelly. - Oh, my God.
-不不不 -怎么回事
- No, no, no, no, no, no! - What's happening?
-怎么回事 -来接我们
- What's happening? - Catch.
不
No!
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, my...
你漏了一个
You missed one.
-不要反抗我 -不然会死更多人
- Do not stand against me. - Or more will die.
你认识 心爱和关心的每一个人都会死去
Everyone you know, love, and care for will die.
接受失败吧 卡拉·佐·艾尔
Accept defeat, Kara Zor-El.
我已经拯救了纳欣诺市
I have already saved National City.
接下来 我将会拯救世界
Next, I will save the world.
这张照片拍得很好
It's a nice photograph.
美好的一家
Beautiful family.
曾经是的
We were.
艾丽克斯说耶利米救了你
So, Alex said Jeremiah saved your life.
你当时和他在一起吗
Were you with him?
最后也和他一起吗
Were you with him at the end?
他一心只想着你和两个女儿
His only thought was for you and the girls.
我承诺过他
I made him a promise.
从那天起 我一直尽力恪守我的承诺
And I've been trying to keep that promise every day since.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那么火星
So, Mars...
我不得不问在此外表之下 你是个小绿人吗
I have to ask, underneath it all, are you a little green man?
其实我个头不小
I'm a big green man, actually.
你是如何改变外形的
Ha! And how are you able to change form?
是因为酶 还是你身体里分泌出来的
Is it an enzyme or some other chemical catalyst
其他化学催化剂 使得你能改组DNA
your body secretes that allows you to reorganize your DNA?
你如何适应身体密度的变化
And how do you adjust for the change in body density?
你的呼吸系统如何处理
How does your respiratory system process the increased
地球空气中的氧气和氮气增长
oxygen and nitrogen present in our air that...
怎么了 有什么好笑的
What? What is so funny?
有其母必有其女
Like mother, like daughter.
卡拉 你没事吧
Kara? Are you all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
你在骗我
You're lying.
是的
Yes.
你们找到卡德摩斯了吗
Did you reach Cadmus?
你和汉克找到你♥爸♥了吗
Did you and Hank find your dad?
我们正赶往那里 然后听说了这些事
We were on our way there until we heard about all this.
-你现在在哪 -在我妈家
- Where are you now? - At Mom's.
待在那里 如果你来纳欣诺市
Stay there. If you come to National City,
你也会受到大清洗的控制
Myriad will take over you too.
我不可能让你一个人在那边孤军奋战
There's no way I'm leaving you there by yourself.
我不是孤军奋战 我和格兰特女士一起
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表