剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
全都一股脑涌了出来
it just came to the surface.
我没法停下来
I couldn't stop it.
我不是有意的
I didn't mean it...
我也不是故意对你说那些话
I didn't mean what I said to you.
对你说过的话 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm sorry for what I said.
卡拉 你是我妹妹 我爱你
Kara, you're my sister and I love you.
不管发生了什么
No matter what.
是的
Yeah.
你说的有些话很正确
There's some truth to what you said.
我们必须改进那些方面
We're going to have to work on that.
荣恩怎么样了
What about J'onn?
我该如何称呼你呢
What do I call you?
我叫荣恩·荣兹
My name is J'onn J'onzz.
汉克·亨肖死了吗
Is Hank Henshaw dead?
没错
Yes.
是你杀了他吗
Did you kill him?
我一直都很惧怕外星人
I've always been afraid of aliens.
我的一生都是如此
My whole life.
后来你改变了我的想法
And then you changed my mind.
但现在我意识到你和你所说的一切全都是谎言
But now I realize you and everything you said is a lie.
你为什么不逃走
Why didn't you run?
你本来可以离开的
You could've gotten away.
若是这样能保护你和你妹妹的安全
Because I'd spend a thousand years in this cell
我宁愿在这座牢房♥里待上一千年
if it meant keeping you and your sister safe.
你还好吗
You okay?
不好
No.
那天晚上的事情
About the other night...
听着 我知道那不是你的错
Listen, I know it wasn't your fault.
所以
So...
为什么我感觉我们之间有些问题
Why do I get the feeling that we're not okay?
因为确实如此
Because we're not.
我说露西的那些话不是真心的
I did not mean those things I said about Lucy.
是的 但里面也有一定实话的成分 卡拉
Yeah, but there had to be some truth to it, Kara.
好吧 我是说 我才知道
Okay, I mean, just to know
你的内心有那样的一面
that you have that sort of anger inside of you...
不 我不讨厌露西
No, I don't hate Lucy.
我保证 我
I promise. I...
只是嫉妒她
Was jealous of her.
我一直都很嫉妒她
I've always been jealous of her.
我会嫉妒你所爱过的每一个人
I would be jealous of anyone you loved.
詹姆斯 我
James, I...
别再说了
Don't finish that sentence.
我需要一点时间
I need a little time.
考虑
To think.
好吧
Okay.
我爱这座城市
I love this city.
灯火阑珊
The lights.
所有的窗户
All the windows.
我喜欢这种说法 每扇窗户里都有一个故事
I love that behind every window there's a story.
有些人跟男朋友一起吃着外卖♥♥
Someone's eating take-out with their boyfriend.
有些人和他们的孩子玩着棋盘游戏
Someone's playing board games with their kids.
对我而言 城市里的每个人都是一束亮光
To me, every person in the city is a light.
每次我帮助了他们
And every time I've helped one of them...
我的内心都会被他们一点点照亮
A little bit of their light has become a part of me.
我成为超女后 我变得前所未有地开心满足
I've never been happier than when I've been Supergirl...
我知道 发生的这一切不完全是我的错
I know what happened wasn't exactly my fault, my...
我的大脑被改变了
My brain was altered.
但是它激发出了我内心的另一面
But it brought something inside of me out.
卑劣恐怖的一面
That was mean and horrible...
-我对你做过的事 格兰特女士 -拜托
- What I did to you, Ms. Grant. - Oh, please.
我可是从乞力马扎罗山跳过伞的人
I've base jumped Mount Kilimanjaro.
你觉得你真的能吓到我吗
Do you really think you scared me?
好吧 没错 你的确吓到我了
Well, okay, yes, you did scare me.
我知道
I know...
我惊吓到了整座城市
I scared the whole city...
现在我很害怕我难以重新赢回人们的信任
And now I'm so afraid that I'm never gonna win them back.
好吧 如果你来见我就是为了让我告诉你
Well... if you came here for me to tell you that
一切都会好起来
everything is going to be okay,
我不能保证 这绝非易事
I can't do that. It's not that easy.
我知道
I know.
刚才我说这绝非易事
Now, I said that it's not going to be easy.
但我并没有说这绝不可能
But I didn't say it would be impossible.
就我个人而言 我不相信失败
Personally, I don't believe in failure.
除非你振作起来 勇敢面对困难
Not if you get back up and face the music.
这需要时间
It takes time.
但是能重新赢回这座城市信任的人
But if anybody can win this city back...
恐怕只有你
It's you.
我可以在这里坐上一会吗
Can I just sit here for a little while?
当然
Of course.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表