剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I'm not...
特别
special.
我并不特别
I'm not special.
我绝对毫无特别之处
There is absolutely nothing special about me.
我是彻底的 完全的 百分百的普通人
I am totally, completely, 100% normal.
没错 你很普通
Yes. You are.
绝对的 我只是个天资平平的普通人
Absolutely. And I am nothing if not average.
力量平平
Average strength,
听力平平
average hearing,
视力连平平都达不到
less-than-average vision.
我毫无非凡之处
There's... There is nothing out of the ordinary about me.
好了 我明白了
Okay, I get it.
除了
Except, except,
我极其坚定
that I am extremely committed.
我上心 我工作努力
I care. I'm a hard worker.
我只是想帮忙
I just wanna help.
真"耳目一新"
That's refreshing.
我可以
I, I could, uh,
我可以帮您跑药房♥
I could make pharmacy runs for you,
帮您取处方药
pick up your prescriptions.
你这话说得挺巧的
It's funny that you should say that.
我想您的笔没有墨水了
I think your pen's out of ink.
怎么会
No.
我只想做个有用的人
I just wanna be useful.
为人所用
To somebody.
我想做个有价值的人
I wanna be worthwhile.
你现在没有价值吗
And you're not worthwhile?
我还没做过任何能证明自己价值的事
I haven't done anything to prove it.
消防员对抗森林火灾
目前还没有过
Yet.
我认为你该知道
I think you should know
我所期望的是完全无条件地投身于这份工作
that I expect complete and utter devotion to this job.
你愿意牺牲
Are you willing to sacrifice
你生活中的一切来做我的助理吗
everything in your life to be my assistant?
我愿意
Yes.
我当然愿意
Yes, of course.
当你身为一个外星人 你愿意牺牲任何事
When you are an alien, you're willing to sacrifice anything,
所有事 甚至违背你天生的本能
everything, betray your fundamental instincts
只为了能合群
just to fit in.
为了能有个归属 在这个世界有一席之地
To belong somewhere, to find your place in this world.
如果你不合群
If you have a problem fitting in,
那是因为你对人们欺瞒你真实的样子
it's because you lie to people about who you really are.
露西 你真的愿意让汉克
Lucy, are you really willing to let Hank
变成科学实验样本吗
become a science experiment?
天知道他们会对艾丽克斯做些什么
And who knows what they have planned for Alex.
我知道你感到背叛与孤独
I know you're feeling betrayed and alone,
但如果你支持詹姆斯·哈珀
but if you go along with James Harper
只为了让自己感觉能融进去
just to feel like you fit in,
让你自己有归属感
to feel like you belong somewhere,
最终你背叛的只有你自己
ultimately the only person you're betraying is yourself.
向你展示真实的自我并不容易
It wasn't easy for me to show you who I really am,
但是我这么做是因为我相信你
but I did it because I trust who you are,
那个真正的你 军装里面的那个你
who you really are, under that uniform.
而我相信你会做出正确的决定
And I trust you'll do the right thing.
等我们到了卡德摩斯
When we get to Cadmus,
我会查清你是如何控制人心的
I'm gonna find out how you overcome peoples' minds.
你怎么偷取他们的身体
How you steal their bodies.
是什么使你正常运转
What makes you tick.
你要解剖我
You're gonna dissect me.
卡德摩斯不是什么鬼屋版51区 火星人
Cadmus is not some Area 51 house of horrors, Martian.
那是个重要的地方
It's a necessary place.
一个可以解开谜题拯救美国人性命的地方
A place where we can unlock secrets to save American lives.
人类的性命
Human lives.
所以 你是要解剖他
So, you're gonna dissect him.
我在保护这个世界
I'm protecting the world.
你真可悲
You're pathetic.
而你则是个叛徒
And you're a traitor.
所以老实待着吧 丹弗斯特工
So get comfortable, Agent Danvers,
因为你现在属于卡德摩斯了
because you belong to Cadmus now.
长官 看我们后边
Sir, behind us.
-长官 我们有两名尾随者 -干掉他们
- Sir, we've got two bogies. - Take 'em out.
他们穿着防弹衣
They're wearing body armor.
动手 动手啊 火星人
Do it, do it, Martian.
成为怪物 证明我是对的
Be a monster. Prove me right.
-汉克 -别担心
- Hank. - It's all right.
我已经轻车熟路了
I've gotten better at this.
我不会杀了你 上校
I'm not gonna kill you, Colonel,
我只是会让你忘掉今晚发生的一切
I'm just gonna make you forget what happened here tonight.
荣恩
J'onn.
荣恩 你没事吧
J'onn, are you okay?
我...
I, uh,
我看到了哈珀的记忆
I saw into Harper's mind.
我看到了他
I saw him.
谁
Who?
耶利米
Jeremiah.
我看到了他
I saw him
在卡德摩斯计划里
at Project Cadmus.
艾丽克斯 他还活着
Alex, he's alive.
你父亲还活着
Your dad's alive.
这么久了 他还活着呢
For him to still be around after all this time...
我要把他救回来
I'm going to get him back.
我们要把他救回来
We're gonna get him back.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
我现在是逃犯了
I'm a fugitive now.
我在逃亡中
I'm on the run.
让我带你去孤独堡垒
Let me take you to the Fortress of Solitude
在那里你很安全 让我去找耶利米
where you'll be safe. Let me find Jeremiah.
卡拉 我必须这么做
Kara, I have to do this.
对我有点信心
Hey, have faith in me,
就像我对你一样
like I have in you.
没有你我该怎么办
What am I gonna do without you?
你不需要我
You don't need me.
从来都不需要
You never have.
但依然是你在照顾我
No. Well, you still took care of me anyway.
看看你变得多棒吧
Yeah, look how great you turned out.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you too.
别担心 她会没事的
Don't worry. She'll be okay.
我知道 她有你呢
I know. She has you.
我们都有你
We both have you.
西沃恩 进来
Siobhan. Come in.
请自便吧
Make yourself comfortable.
我想给你来杯卡布奇诺 但你也看到了
I'd offer you a cappuccino, but as you can see
我们现在人手有些不足
we're a bit short-staffed at the moment.
卡拉怎么了
What happened to Kara?
这问题问得好
Funny you should ask.
我很少这么说 西沃恩
I very rarely have to say this, Siobhan,
但我想我犯了一个大错误
but I think I made a terrible mistake.
凯拉一直是我的得力助手
Kiera has been a tremendous assistant,
你在公♥司♥工作的这段时间肯定也看到了
as I'm sure you observed during your brief time here.
谁能想到在那拘谨呆板的运动衫下面
Who could have ever thought that underneath that prim little sweater-set
有着那样满盈的怒气
was a simmering cauldron of rage
就等着爆发呢
just waiting to boil over?
我不明白
I don't understand.
她发给我一封邮件
She sent me an email.
告诉了我她对我的想法 那些用词
Telling me what she thinks of me in terms that are,
在工作场合中 我不便重复给你听
well, highly unsuitable to repeat in a professional setting.
她辱骂我的话
Called me names
我自从跟我前夫上次的调解之后就没听过了
that I haven't heard since the last mediation with my ex-husband.
真令人吃惊
That is so surprising.
是啊 我也这么想
Yes, I thought so too.
所以我找到了一位近两年来
Which is why I found someone who did an obsessive study
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表