剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
凯拉
Ker-rah!
你干了什么好事
What have you done?
你最近写了不少信
Well, you've been writing a lot of letters,
但又全给扔掉了
but then throwing them away.
你上周扔了一封
And last week you threw one,
倒没砸到我的头
I won't say at my head,
但掉到我这边来了 我读了
but in my general direction. And I read it,
发现是写给亚当的 或许
saw it was for Adam, and maybe...
我帮你写完了
I finished it for you.
我知道
I know.
我知道我惹祸了 我没想到他会突然现身
I know this is really bad. I didn't think he would just show up.
谁让你思考的 你给我儿子写了信
Who told you to think? You wrote to my son.
给我滚出去 你被开除了
Now, get out. You're fired.
我只是想帮你而已 你也知道我妈去世了
I was just trying to help you. You know my mom died.
我没机会再跟她相处了
I don't get to have a second chance with her.
我不希望这种事发生在你和亚当身上
I don't want that to happen to you and Adam.
你越界了 凯拉
You crossed a line, Ker-rah.
你不了解他 连我都不了解他
You don't know him. I don't even know him.
自从他小时候被他爸带走之后
I haven't seen him since he was a baby,
我就没再见过他了
since his father whisked him across the country.
-我告诉过你 -你告诉过我
- I told you... - You told me
失去亚当是你这辈子最大的遗憾
that losing Adam was the biggest regret of your life.
格兰特女士 我认识你也有些日子了
Ms. Grant, I've known you for a while now,
我觉得你永远都不会寄出那封信
And I don't think you were ever going to send that letter.
接下来的一年你又会在思念他当中度过
And another year of you missing him would have gone by like that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
有时候借助一点外力 能让你更容易面对过去
Sometimes it's easier to face the past with a little help.
你给他写了些什么煽情的屁话
What kind of sentimental crap did you write to him?
其实写得还不赖
Well, this isn't actually awful.
他确实来了 出现在我面前
He did come. He's here.
天呐 他来了
Oh, my god, he's here.
那我是该给你预订晚餐 还是卷铺盖卷儿走人
So, uh, should I make a dinner reservation, or am I fired?
预订晚餐吧
Make a reservation.
凯拉
And Ker-rah?
我会让你求生不得 求死不能
I'm going to make your life hell.
值了 为了家人永远都值
It's worth it. Family always is.
超级怪胎
谢谢各位 谢谢你们的光临
Thank you. Thank you all for coming.
打回老家
外星人
Aliens.
天外来客 非人类
Extraterrestrials. Non-humans.
无论他们是否穿着红披风
Whether they're wearing a red cape or not,
都对本国以及我们的自♥由♥与生命造成了威胁
they are a threat to this country, our freedom, and our lives.
从今天起 我们需要拿出解决方案
Starting today, we need solutions.
周围一切安全
The perimeter is clear.
再检测一遍
Try it again.
我们要搞清楚他们的住所
We need to know where they live,
他们的所作所为和猎食对象
what they do and who they eat.
最重要的是
Most importantly,
我们要阻止他们登陆我国
we need to stop them from landing in our country.
如果这需要一座穹顶 那我们就造一座
If it takes a dome, let's build a dome.
我们该少说话 多办事了
It's time to stop talking and start acting.
怪物们即将袭击你们的家庭
Monsters are coming for your families.
-上上上 -大家都趴下
- Move, move, move! - Everybody get down!
上
Move!
汉克
Hank...
是超女
It's supergirl.
当心
Careful.
-它跑哪儿去了 -不知道 刚才还在这儿
- Where did it go? - I don't know. It was just here.
超女 你看到目标了吗
Supergirl, do you have a visual?
-它在下面吗 -不在
- Is it down there? - No.
那个不明物种跑掉了
Whatever it is, it's gone.
把参议员克兰转移到总部 马上
Transport Senator Crane to headquarters, right now.
那是个什么玩意
What was that thing?
一个不留活口的生物
A creature that doesn't leave any survivors.
我们得趁它没回来赶紧把她转移走
We have to move her now, before it comes back.
-它对你做了什么 -没什么 我没事
- What did it do to you? - Nothing. I'm fine.
你明明有事 你动弹不得
You're not. You froze.
听到没有 把她转移回总部
Did you hear me say we have to get her back to headquarters or not?
-汉克 -这极为重要
- Hank. - It's of the utmost importance...
汉克
Hank!
你刚才到底怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
我来告诉你怎么了
I'll tell you what happened.
你的手下搞砸了
You people screwed up royally.
我不要被关在这里
And I will not be kept here.
参议员女士 这是为了你的安全
Madam senator, I assure you it's for your protection.
我知道您的朋友萨姆·莱恩说了超查部的不少坏话
I know your friend Sam Lane talks a lot of crap about the DEO,
但我们是来帮您的
but we're here to help.
将军告诉我
The general told me that
你们口口声声说要监视外星人
for all your big talk about monitoring aliens,
你却首当其冲把它们领进家门
you're the first one to let them in through the front door.
我猜你忘了是我救了你的小命
I guess you forgot the part where I saved your ass.
要我说 那是你们一起演的戏
For all I know, you all staged that little stunt.
就和个外星人一样
It's just like an alien.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你们都一个样
You're all the same.
一群恶心的虫子 从你们那
Disgusting insects who've come crawling from
布满瘟疫 死水一般的星球而来
your own diseased, backwater planets,
想要将我们的资源据为己有
looking to suck our resources for yourselves.
镇静剂 不用谢
Sedative. You're welcome.
我的队伍和我目前正在追踪攻击你的人
My team and I are currently tracking your attacker.
有消息我们会告诉你的
We'll keep you updated.
我跟你说了 我不留下来
I told you, I'm not staying here.
参议员女士
Madam senator,
只要它还在外边 你就要呆在这里
as long as it's out there, you're in here.
享受一下在超查局的时光吧
Enjoy your stay at the DEO.
我真应该让它吃了她
I should've let it eat her.
没错 并且还有可能会发生
It would've. It still might.
你准备告诉我们全部实情了吗
You ready to tell us the whole story?
我们要找的是个白色火星人
We're looking for a white martian.
那东西和你一样吗
That thing is like you?
它跟我完全不同
It's nothing like me.
那生物和它的同族屠♥杀♥了绿色火星人
That creature and its kind slaughtered the green martians.
白色火星人从星球地底而来
The white martians came from beneath the planet's surface,
从星球内部带来了火
Bringing fire from the planet's guts.
把我们全都烧死了
And they burned us all.
-天啊 荣恩 真抱歉 -不用
- Oh, god, J'onn. I'm sorry. - Don't.
了解我们的敌手也许能少些伤亡
Knowing what we're up against might just save lives.
这个生物所属的种族
This creature belongs to a race
专门杀我与我族人
devoted to the mission of killing me and mine.
它会回来的
It'll be back.
但是 但是它攻击的是参议员
But... But it attacked the senator...
别搞错了
Make no mistake.
是我把它引到纳欣诺市的
I brought it to National City.
作为火星人 我们不仅都可以变身
As martians, we not only share our ability to shapeshift,
我们还连接在一起
We share a link.
如果我显露真身或相位移♥动♥
If I assume my true form, or phase,
或者用我的意念力搜寻 它就会知道
or reach out to it with my mind, it knows.
它在我用能力调查麦斯威尔·罗德时感知了我
It sensed me when I used my powers to investigate Maxwell Lord.
它攻击集♥会♥是为了引我出来
It attacked the rally to draw me out.
然后我把它吓跑了
Then I scared it off.
幸好如此 因为我今天不能和它斗
Thankfully. Because I couldn't fight it today.
我动都动不了
I couldn't even move.
下次你就可以了 而且你不是一个人
You will next time. And you're not alone.
我们会找到它的
We'll find it.
与此同时 我们把参议员克兰留在这里
In the meantime, we'll keep Senator Crane here.
这里是附近最安全的地方
It's the safest place around.
我得求你件事
I have to ask something of you.
本应是我来面对这家伙
I should be the one to face this thing.
但如果我暴露自己的身份
But if I reveal myself
那就意味着我作为汉克·亨肖的日子结束了
It'll mean the end of my life as Hank Henshaw.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表