剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
对不起
I'm sorry.
击毙
Take him out!
他在会场安装了10颗炸♥弹♥
He planted 10 bombs here.
我们得在他引爆这里前找到它们
You have to find them before he blows this place up.
这是自然结果 儿子
Natural consequences, son.
他在地下室
He's in the basement.
这么做 我会比你更受伤
This is gonna hurt me more than it's gonna hurt you.
全部引爆
他正在引爆♥炸♥弹
He's detonating the bombs!
所有人快撤离 从这边走
Everybody, move, come this way.
你将开心得知他们给了我一间楼上的办公室
You'll be happy to know they gave me an office upstairs.
露西 凯特科能得到你是公♥司♥的运气
Lucy, Catco's lucky to have you.
-我也是 -我不想伤你的感情
-So am I. -I'm not going to step on your toes.
根本不是那回事
It never was about that.
只是
It's just...
你对于工作的那份热忱
Your excitement about your job
让我意识到我对工作的激♥情♥已经渐失
Made me realize I wasn't too psyched about mine.
我现在满脑子想的都是我们的关系
And here I was, thinking this was all about our relationship.
不不不 我不知道我在那办公桌后能干什么
No, no, no. I don't know what I'm doing behind that desk.
发生地震的时候 我扑在前线
During the earthquake, when I was out there,
在现场 凭借着我的本能
on the ground, using my instincts,
最后终于感觉重拾了自我
I finally felt like myself again.
你这个傻瓜 你只是太想念你的相机了
You idiot, you just hung your camera up too soon.
我或许得跟凯特谈谈这事了
Might have to talk to Cat about that.
你想让我在她面前替你美言几句吗
Do you want me to put in a good word for you?
她现在需要听从我的建议
She does have to take my advice now.
你想看看这份泰式餐点的菜单吗
You want in on this thai food order?
这儿有锅贴 花生酱拌面
There's, uh, potstickers, peanut noodles...
不用了 我不饿 我还有很多事要做
No, I'm not hungry, I got a lot of work to do.
你在打电子游戏
You're playing videogames.
你父亲又被送进监狱了
Your dad is back in prison,
我们能重回没有玩具人的正常生活了
we can go back to our normal, toyman-free lives.
我不该吻你的
I shouldn't have kissed you.
卡拉 我很抱歉
Kara, I'm really sorry.
没什么 没关系
It's fine, it doesn't matter.
当然有关系
Of course it matters.
好几年来我父亲一直抑制着他的感情
My dad kept his feelings bottled up for years,
到最后他还是爆发了
And then he exploded.
因为他以前很懦弱
Because he was a coward
跟我一样
Like me.
我知道当我吻了你后
Look, I know I dropped this huge bomb
我就给我们的关系投下了一颗巨大的炸♥弹♥
on our friendship when I kissed you
我早就应该告诉你我对你的感觉
And should have told you how I felt a long time ago.
但是我太怯懦 不敢吐露心声
But I was too scared to say anything,
我太怯懦 不敢为自己争取这份感情
I was too scared to stand up for myself.
卡拉 现在我要告诉你我对你的感觉
Kara, I am going to tell you the truth now.
我爱上你了
I'm in love with you.
很早之前我就爱上你了
I have been in love with you for a long time.
-在你成为超女之前 -温
-Since before you were supergirl. -Winn...
我不想改变我们的关系
I don't want things to change.
在我父亲这事发生之前
Before this thing with my dad,
我或许会一直默默喜欢着你
I probably would have gone along with that.
天啊 我只会假装那个吻从未发生过
God, I just would have pretended that kiss never happened.
但我不知道现在还能否
But I don't know if I can
微笑地坐着 吃着锅贴
sit and smile and eat potstickers
假装我没有因此心如刀绞
and pretend like it is not killing me.
卡拉 我不能再压抑我的感情了
Kara, I cannot keep bottling things up,
我很害怕自己会突然爆发
I am too afraid of what could happen.
所以
So...
这对我们而言意味着什么
What does this mean for us?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
你忘了我们的电视之夜吗
Uh, did you forget TV night?
看《权利的游戏》 吃双份起司的披萨
Game of thrones and double-cheese pizza?
抱歉
Sorry.
刚才绕着城市上空飞了一圈 我忘记了时间
Just flying around the city, I lost track of time.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
我和温的事 搞砸了
I screwed up. With winn.
我可能已经伤害了我们之间的感情
I might have ruined something,
不知道能否修复好
and I don't know if I can fix it.
他约你出去了吗 还是亲了你
Did he ask you out or kiss you or something?
-把你搞得心烦意乱 -什么
-And you freaked out? -What?
你怎么知道
How did you...
我可是一位精英特工
I'm an elite agent
我很擅长分♥析♥别人的言语模式和肢体语言
with an expertise in analyzing speech patterns and body language.
我也是长眼睛的
I'm also a human being with eyes.
你应该看看他脸上的表情
You should have seen the look on his face.
都是我的错
I did that.
给你
Here.
敬丹弗斯姐妹 我们都不是省油的灯
Here's to the Danvers sisters. We should come with a warning.
我让汉克 荣恩使用了他的超能力
I got Hank... J'onn to use his powers.
但这是好事啊
But that's great.
有什么不对吗
That's not great?
他不肯告诉我他都干了什么
He won't tell me. He did something.
反正是坏事
Like, something bad.
我还强势地催他那么做了
And I pushed him into it.
就你 还强势
You? Pushy?
汉克很厉害
Hank is strong.
荣恩·荣兹更强大
J'onn j'onzz is even stronger.
你获得关于麦斯的情报了吗
Did you get any intel on Max?
是的 但我为此先吃了蜗牛卵
I did, but I had to eat slugs to get it.
是我让他请我享酒用餐的
I let him wine and dine me.
-艾丽克丝 -这个
-Alex... -It, uh...
艾丽克丝 那家伙可是个禽兽
Alex, that man is a monster.
你应该告诉我的 我应该去那儿支援你
You should have told me. I should have been there to back you up.
麦斯·罗德也就是个狂妄自大的新时代宅男
Max Lord is nothing more than a reformed nerd with a god complex.
就像我在大学里约会过的那些家伙一样
Just like every guy I dated in college.
他屁♥股♥随便一撅
No, he's not going to do anything
我就知道他要拉什么样粑粑
that I won't see coming from a mile away.
开始了
Oh, it's starting.
姐妹俩
Hmm. Sisters.
真温馨
How sweet.
晚安 超女
Good night, supergirl.
好好看剧吧
Enjoy the show.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表