剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Pretty sure she could get this place all shiny in a jiff.
你看出问题了吗
Do you see what's wrong?
减速剂已毁
The moderator's been damaged
那是用来防止中子减速的
which is preventing neutron speed reduction.
很明显你生病了
It's clear you're sick.
呼吸困难 肌肤脱屑以及溃疡
Respiratory distress, the skin desquamation and ulcering...
你接触了多少辐射
How much radiation were you exposed to?
多到足以杀死我
More than enough to kill me.
不如我们回我的实验室
How about we go back to my lab?
让我的团队分♥析♥一下你的情况
Let my team analyze your case.
想办法让你恢复正常生活
Find a way for you to regain a normal life.
我曾经有过正常的生活
I had a normal life.
但是没能持续下去
It didn't work out.
你要修好我的战衣
You're gonna repair my suit...
不然他们就要开始为你建纪念碑了
or they're gonna start building memorials to you.
好吧 我需要钍 铯137
Fine. I'll need thorium, cesium-137,
磷酸三丁酯和一罐汽水
tributyl phosphate and a Dr. Pepper.
汽水是给我的 我渴了
That last one's for me. I'm thirsty.
凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥
超女的文章我校对完了
I finished proofing the Supergirl article.
请开始赞美吧
Please begin my compliments.
文笔嘛
Well, uh, the writing is...
文笔超棒
the writing is beautiful.
很抒情
Lyrical.
就像那种在新闻学院读到的文章
The kind of story they make you read in journalism school.
我清楚地听到了一丝上扬的语调
I distinctly heard a slight uplilt,
表明了一种犹疑 犹豫
which suggests a hesitation, a vacillation,
也许还有举棋不定的情绪
and maybe an ambivalence?
这种语气是不是有点...
Isn't the tone kind of...
有点恶毒
A little nasty?
我是说标题
I mean, the headline.
千禧一代的猎鹰
Okay. Millennial Falcon.
每一代都有应得的超级英雄
Every Generation Gets the Superhero it Deserves.
超女没告诉你她的年龄
Supergirl didn't tell you how old she is.
你怎么知道她是千禧一代How do you know she's a millennial?
1984-1995年出生
如果她不是 那我想认识她的整容医生
Well, if she's not, then I want the name of her surgeon.
那这一段呢
What about this passage? Um...
超女体现了她这一代人最糟糕的特征
Supergirl embodies the worst traits of her generation.
认真但缺乏目标
The earnestness without purpose,
坚定不移地认为她有权得到倾听
the unshakable belief that she has a right to be heard,
即使她无话可说
even when she has nothing to say.
我说得很有道理啊
That is a magnificent point.
我转录了你的采访
I transcribed your interview.
她不是这样的
She's not like this.
你在对她断章取义
You've taken her out of context.
我在赋予她新内容
I have given her context.
我不想告诉你 但是这个世界充满艰辛
I hate to break it to you, but the world is tough.
当她要面对真正的威胁时 她会怎么做
What is she going to do when she has to face a real threat?
我知道她可以给她堂弟打电♥话♥
I know, she'll call her cousin.
正如其他的千禧一代一样
Just like every other millennial
一遇到不顺 就打电♥话♥给他们的父母
who calls Mommy and Daddy the second things don't go their way.
-她不会的 -你怎么知道
- She won't do that. - How do you know that?
我觉得...她想说的可能...
I think... I think maybe what she's trying to say...
就是...
is that...
人们害怕 受伤 身处危难时
...when people are scared or hurt or in danger,
想到的是超人
they think of Superman.
但想到她也可以
But that it's okay to think of her too,
不只是什么安慰奖
and not just as some consolation prize.
她丝毫不比她堂弟差
She's every bit the hero he is.
她只是需要机会去证明
She just needs the chance to prove it.
那我们就等着瞧了
Well, I guess we'll find out.
抱歉打断你们
Sorry to interrupt.
卡拉 花商来了
Kara, it's the florist.
晚宴用的花
For the party.
没错 我该去处理了
Right. I should probably handle that.
-温找到了克鲁尔 -怎么找到的
- Winn found Krull. - What? How?
切尔诺贝利发生事故后不久
There was a black mold that grew in the town of Chernobyl
那儿长出一种黑霉
right after the meltdown.
温在纳欣诺市发现了一样的霉
Now, Winn found the same mold here in National City.
在南部约一百公里的垃圾场
At a junkyard, 60 miles south.
告诉格兰特女士我在做晚宴的收尾工作
Tell Ms. Grant I'm putting the finishing touches on the party.
卡拉 卡拉 等等 等等
Kara. Kara, just wait. Wait.
救出罗德就好 不必管克鲁尔
Just get Lord out of there. You don't have to take on Krull, too.
克鲁尔不是疯狂外星人
Krull is not some crazed alien.
他是人类
He's a human being.
已经受够了伤害
Who's been hurt enough.
但我堂弟一直不知道这点
That's something my cousin never knew.
所以我得跟他谈谈
And that's why I'm gonna go talk to him,
我也会希望有人这么跟我谈
the way I would want someone to talk to me.
那如果他不想谈呢
And if he doesn't want to talk?
我就狠狠揍到他爬不起来
Then I'll punch him real hard until he falls down.
这样总能行的
That always seems to work.
卡拉
Kara.
我不是来跟你打架的
I'm not here to fight you.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你知道你恨我堂弟的原因
I know why you hate my cousin.
我知道你也失去了什么
I know what you've lost, too.
你比电视上高些
You look taller on TV.
他人呢
Where is he?
他逼我修复他的战衣 我不知道他人在哪儿
He forced me to repair his suit. I don't know where he is.
快离开这里 快
Get out of here. Go!
本 我觉得你妻子并不希望你伤害他人
Ben, I don't think your wife would want you hurting anyone.
本·克鲁尔已经死了
Ben Krull is dead.
超人亲眼所见
Superman saw to that.
现在他也要失去亲人了
Now he's gonna lose someone too.
你死后...
And after you die...
你的城市也会灭亡
...your city dies too.
卡拉
Kara?
卡拉
Kara. Hey.
慢着 慢着 没事了
Easy, easy, easy. You're okay.
我晕了多久了
How long was I held?
就几个小时
Just a few hours.
我当时在与克鲁尔战斗
I was fighting Krull.
我堂弟他人呢
My cousin, where is he?
他得走了
He had to go.
南太平洋有火山爆发
For a volcanic eruption in South Pacific.
核能人严重威胁着这座城市每一个人
The Reactron is a great danger to everyone in this city.
幸运的是我没受伤 其实活下来就是万幸
Luckily, I wasn't harmed. In fact, I'm lucky to be alive.
我非常感谢一位超级英雄救了我
I owe it all to the great hero rescuing me,
麦斯威尔·罗德安全返回
那就是超人
Superman.
我不明白他怎么知道
I don't understand how did he know that
我在和克鲁尔战斗
I was fighting Krull.
你叫的他
You called him.
卡拉 他很久以前给了我这块表
Kara, he gave me this a long time ago.
如果我有麻烦了 就可以联♥系♥他
If I ever got in trouble, I could contact him.
但你没有麻烦
But you weren't in trouble.
你什么时候叫的他 我一离开你就叫了吗
When did you even call him? The second I left?
卡拉 我答应了你堂弟
Kara, I made a promise to your cousin.
一旦你有什么不测...
If anything ever happened to you...
我堂弟从一开始就没有
My cousin didn't have a get-out-of-a-jam free card
麻烦解决卡
when he first started.
我也不应该有
Neither should I.
感觉你不相信我
It feels like you don't believe in me.
我当然相信你
Of course, I believe in you.
我要不信你就不会来这儿了
I wouldn't even be here if I didn't believe in you.
也许你就不该来这儿
Maybe you shouldn't be here at all.
你知道吗 卡拉
You know what, Kara?
很遗憾你生我的气
I'm sorry that you're mad at me.
但我不遗憾你还活着
But I'm not sorry you're still alive.
他只是想保护你
He was just protecting you.
我知道 只不过...
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表