剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你烧不着吧
I'm assuming you can't catch on fire.
由低级别氪星石制成
Made of low grade Kryptonite.
你母星的放射性矿物质
Radioactive mineral from your home planet.
-能削弱你的力量 -我在哪
- It weakens you. - Where... where am I?
-你是谁 -我叫汉克·亨肖
- Who are you? - My name is Hank Henshaw.
你应该已经认识
And I believe you already know
丹弗斯特工了
Agent Danvers.
不用对她这样
She doesn't need this.
欢迎来到超查部
Welcome to the DEO,
超常活动调查部
the Department of Extranormal Operations.
超查部监控并保护
The DEO monitors and protects
地球免遭外星生物的侵害
Earth from extraterrestrial presence and or...
或入侵
invasion.
也就是你
That means you.
你的飞船
Your ship.
我们保存着它 以纪念你坠落地球的那一天
We keep it here as a reminder of the day you crashed on Earth.
你是这一切的起因
You are the reason for all of this.
我 但是
Me? But...
但我堂弟先我二十四年来到了地球
My... But my cousin was here two dozen years before me.
正是他的到来
And it was his arrival
让我们有必要建立这个组织
that triggered the need for this organization.
我们意识到自己在宇宙中并不孤独
We realised we weren't alone in the universe
而且可能很快将接收更多的
and we might soon be getting more...
移♥民♥
immigrants.
果然 你来了
Sure enough, you came along.
跟你一起到来的
And with you...
罗兹堡
Fort Rozz.
罗兹堡
Fort Rozz?
氪星的最高警戒监狱
Krypton's Maximum Security prison.
被逐入了幻影区 你飞船所困的地方
Banished at the Phantom Zone, same place your ship got stuck,
但跟你的飞船一样 没留在那里
but just like yours it didn't stay there.
我们不清楚你的飞船是如何挣脱出来
We're not sure how your pod got loose.
但我们知道
What we do know is this:
你把罗兹堡一起带了出来
you pulled Fort Rozz with you.
罗兹堡坠毁时
When it crashed,
外星罪犯
the alien convicts...
银河系里最可怕的罪犯 都逃了出来
the worst criminals in the galaxy, they all escaped.
是你把他们带来了这里
And you brought them here.
这些生灵
This beings...
有些人拥有梦魇般的能力
Some of them have powers from your darkest nightmares.
十年多来 他们一直隐藏着
For over a decade they've stayed hidden.
但近几年 越来越多的冒头了
But in the last year many have been emerging...
让世人看到了他们
making themselves known.
他们在筹划什么事
They're planning something.
我们还不知道是什么事
We're just not sure what it is yet.
你的飞机
Your plane.
那不是意外事故 他们是想杀你
That wasn't an accident. They were trying to kill you.
我可以帮你们阻止他们
I can help you stop them.
怎么帮 连我们都能抓住你
How? You couldn't even stop us from capturing you.
我还在学习
I... I'm still learning.
我们的工作是不让世人知道地球上有外星人
Our job is keeping people in the dark about alien life on Earth,
你穿个红裙子到处飞
and nothing says "covert operation"
还叫"秘密行动"吗
like a flying woman in a red skirt.
他们知道我堂弟 并不怕他
They know about my cousin, they don't fear him.
很多人是怕他的 只不过这种观点不受欢迎
Plenty of people do, just not popular to admit it.
你想帮忙
You wanna help?
回去给人端咖啡吧
Go back to getting someone's coffee.
我知道你很生气 觉得受伤
I know you're mad and you're hurt.
我每一天都想告诉你
I wanted to tell you every single day...
但你却每天都叫我不要做自己
Instead, you told me every single day not to be who I really am.
-你得听我说 -我做不到
- You have to listen to me. - I can't!
这实在也太巧了 不是吗
This just kind of feels like one big coincidence, doesn't it?
你在这里工作 追捕外星人 而我自己就是
You working here, hunting down aliens, me being one?
我忍♥不住想
I can't help but think
你被招募就是因为我
the real reason that you were recruited was because of me.
他们招募我是因为我生物工程的学历
They recruited me because my background in bioengineering
让我成为了外星生理学方面的专家
makes me an expert in alien physiology.
是啊
And, yeah,
我跟一个外星人共用一间浴室也有帮助
it helps that I shared a bathroom with one.
我要走了
I'm leaving now.
除非你想阻拦我
Unless you wanna try and stop me.
我劝你还是别了
Which I wouldn't.
我知道你不愿意听 丹弗斯特工
I know you don't wanna hear this, Agent Danvers,
但她很危险
but she's dangerous.
你最该清楚了
You above all people should know that.
能为这个女英雄命名的
Of course leave it to media magnate
当然是媒体大亨凯特·格兰特
Cat Grant to put a name to her face.
格兰特女士将纳欣诺市新女英雄命名为"超女"
Ms. Grant dubbed National City's new female here "Supergirl".
从推特来看
And if Twitter is any indicator,
这个名字已经火爆了起来
the name appears to be catching...
"超女"
"Supergirl"?
我们不能那么叫她
We can't name her that!
不是"我们"决定的啊
"We" didn't.
是啊
Right, I'm...
对不起 就是...
sorry. It's just...
我不想贬低这事的重要性
I don't want to minimize the importance of this.
这是位女性英雄
A female superhero,
不该叫她女超人吗
shouldn't she be called Superwoman?
抱歉 亲爱的 你的廉价裤子
I'm sorry, darling, I just can't hear you
颜色太刺眼 搞得我听不进去你的话
over the loud color of your cheap pants.
我们如果叫她"超女" 贬低她的价值
If we call her "supergirl", something less than what she is,
那样我们不就反女权了吗
doesn't that make us guilty of being anti-feminist?
你不是说她是个英雄吗
Didn't you say she was a hero?
我才是英雄
I'm the hero.
我给这女孩贴上了标签 命名了她
I stuck a label on the side of this girl, I branded her.
她将永远跟本公♥司♥ 跟《论♥坛♥报》
She will forever be linked to CatCo, to the Tribune...
跟我相联♥系♥
to me.
而且
And...
你觉得"女"怎么不好了
what do you this is so bad about "girl"?
我就是女的
I'm a girl.
也是你老板
And your boss,
手握大权
and powerful,
多金 性感 聪明
and rich and hot and smart.
如果你觉得"超女"有任何贬低的含义
So if you perceive "supergirl" as anything less than excellent,
那问题不是在你吗
isn't the real problem you?
既然你这么聪明 凯拉
And if you're so smart, Kiera,
能给我个不解雇你的好理由吗
could you please give me one reason why I shouldn't fire you?
我印出来了
I printed it.
而且分辨率比你预期得还高
And it's an even higher resolution than you hoped for.
詹姆斯
James...
你打断了
You are interrupting
我措辞精妙的解雇程序
a very craftily worded termination.
卡拉想给你个惊喜 她有个朋友
Kara wanted to surprise you, but she has a teller friend
在西纳欣诺市银行做出纳
that works at West National City Bank.
-被抢的那家银行 -对哦
- The branch that got robbed. - Right!
是啊 我去那儿了
Right, yes, I went there.
虽然停车花了好久
You know, it took me a while to park my car in the...
单行道太让人犯糊涂了
streets. The one-way streets are so confusing.
你说得更清楚
You tell it so much better...
卡拉说服她的线人
Kara convinced her source to
让我们使用她拍下的照片
allow us to use a photograph that she captured.
你找到了超女的高清图
You got a clean image of Supergirl?
凯拉
Kiera,
如果你做了这么出色的工作却不说
if you can't take credit when you do something well,
你会永远被压在下面的
you are gonna be at the bottom of the pile forever.
但是恭喜
But mazel tov.
你又给自己争取了一天
You bought yourself another day.
我本来能处理好的
I was handling the situation.
是吗 你怎么打算的
Oh, yeah? What was your plan?
被吼 被炒吗 那你本来能如愿的
To get yelled at and fired? 'Cause that was working.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表