剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭
When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off-course
在我到达地球之时
and by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become Superman.
于是我隐藏了我的能力
And so I hid my powers
直到最近的一起事故
until recently when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的助理
To most people I'm an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO
为我的城市抵御外星生命
to protect my city from alien life
和有意伤害它的其他任何人
and anyone else that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
她是麦斯胡搞出来的科学项目
She's one of Max's deranged science projects.
这是什么情况
What the hell is going on?
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我妹妹需要你的帮助
My sister needs your help.
你要我怎么做
What do you need me to do?
回到我们的身边来吧 卡拉
Come back to us, Kara.
发生了什么
What happened?
我杀了她
I killed her.
卡拉
Kara...
我还是去睡觉吧
I should probably just go to bed.
我明天得去见格兰特女士
I have to see Miss Grant tomorrow.
我先是甩了亚当 现在又旷工
And between what happened with Adam and missing work, it's...
情况不容乐观啊
Oh, it's bad.
-非常不乐观 -过来
- It's really bad. - Mmm-mmm. Okay, come here.
别多想了
No thinking.
就抱抱
Just hugging.
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗
You want to know the really messed up part?
我想阿斯特拉了
I miss Astra.
我之前已经快说通她 艾丽克斯
I was getting through to her, Alex.
如果再给我点时间
If I had just had a little more time,
我就能把她带回家了
I could've brought her home.
把她带回来
Brought her back.
如果汉克没有...
If Hank hadn't...
卡拉 我有件事要告诉你
Kara, there's something I need to tell you...
-只是神经过敏吧 -是啊
- Just jumpy, I guess. - Yeah.
要想杀了你很简单
It would be so easy to kill you.
滚出去
Get out.
我要你跟我来
I need you to come with me.
休想
Not a chance.
这里没有你掺和的份儿 人类
You have no part of this, human.
我是为了阿斯特拉而来
I come for Astra.
不是我自己
Not myself.
卡拉 不要去
Kara, no.
我会没事的
I'll be all right.
她会希望你过来的
She would have wanted you here.
这是我们的风俗
It is our custom
由一位幸存的女性主持仪式
for a surviving female to lead the rites.
你还记得《逝者祷告》吗
Do you remember the Prayer for the Dead?
你是我们生命中的太阳
You have been the sun of our lives.
我们的祷告会像太阳一样
Our prayers will be the sun
照亮你回家的旅程
that lights your way on the journey home.
我们将在每个黎明想起你
We will remember you in every dawn.
待夜晚降临 我们到天上陪你
And await the night we join you in the sky.
你将回到拉奥身边
Rao's will be done.
我会奉行服丧期
I shall observe the period of mourning.
然后 卡拉·佐·艾尔
And then, Kara Zor-El,
下一具棺材就是为你准备的了
the next coffin shall be yours.
诺恩多久后会回来
How long before Non returns?
两周
Two weeks.
我们放弃日常工作 全心守护亲人
We give up daily toil and lend our hearts to the loved ones
直到他们回到太阳神拉奥身边
making the journey home to Rao, the sun god.
我们为他们照路
We light their way.
你觉得诺恩真的会奉行服丧期吗
And you think he can be trusted to observe this mourning period?
你觉得他会让自己的妻子一个人行走在黑暗中吗
Do you think he's going to let his wife walk alone in the dark?
-我只是... -谢谢你能过来
- I simply... - Thank you for coming in.
我们正在交战
We're at war.
我们要做许多不想做的事情
We're going to have to do a lot of things we don't want to do.
女士 抱歉打扰
Ma'am. Sorry to interrupt.
5090号♥囚犯要求见你
Prisoner 5090 is demanding to see you.
今天真是越来越精彩了
Hmm, day just keeps getting better.
我不能再这样下去了
I can't let this go on much longer.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
她有权利知道真♥相♥ 这样对你也不公平
She deserves to know the truth. And it's not fair to you.
我能接受她恨我这件事
I can take her hating me.
如果你告诉她是你杀了阿斯特拉 她也会失去你
If you tell her you killed Astra, she'll have lost you, too.
-她需要你 艾丽克斯 -这么做不对
- She needs you, Alex. - It's not right.
或许吧 但她需要这个心理依托支撑她走下去
Maybe. But it's what she needs to keep going.
你恢复本来面貌了
Back to your old self, I see.
我欠你一句谢谢
I suppose I owe you a thank you.
你欠我的可不止一句谢谢
You owe me more than a thank you.
我还以为我的英雄救美能换来提前释放
I assumed my heroic save would earn me early parole.
那样你就可以告诉全世界我的身份
So you can tell the world who I am?
置我的家人于危险之中 再次想办法杀了我
Put my family in danger? Try to kill me again?
我只是想保护地球而已
I'm just trying to protect the planet.
免受什么之害
From what?
我吗
From me?
当众神降临地球时
When the gods walk the Earth,
受苦受难的是我们这些凡人
it's us tiny mortals who end up suffering.
所以我的慷慨援助得不到回报吗
So nothing for my largesse then?
我听说你收看网飞的要求已经被满足了
I was told you asked for and received Netflix.
你之前就觉得我是个危险人物
You thought I was dangerous before.
但你还不知道我无聊透顶的时候会变得有多危险
You have no idea how dangerous I get when I'm bored.
我推荐你看《呼叫助产士》
I recommend Call the Midwife.
没有我 你早就死了
Without me, you'd be dead!
没有你 世界会变成美好的人间
Without you, the world is a better place.
咱们遇到问题了
Hey, we have a problem.
我知道 两周之后
Yeah, I know. I have two weeks
我姨夫就会对地球发起一场真正的氏族仇杀
before my uncle launches an actual blood feud on this planet.
这件事诚然糟糕
Yes, that is very bad, granted,
但我说的事发生在公♥司♥
but this is up there...
温 我会处理好格兰特女士那边
Oh, Winn, I will deal with Miss Grant.
我知道她生我的气
I know she's upset with me,
但我们一起经历过风雨
but her and I have been through a lot and what...
这里怎么放了一张办公桌
Why is there a desk here?
这个名字怎么念
And, uh, how do you pronounce that name?
西沃恩·斯迈思
早上好 格兰特女士
Uh, good morning, Miss Grant.
凯拉
Ker-rah.
看来你已经见过西沃恩了
Hmm, I see you've met Siobhan.
抱歉 谁
I'm sorry, who?
早上好 西沃恩·斯迈思
Good morning. Siobhan Smythe.
你竟然念对了她的名字
You pronounced that name correctly.
我发现以你的能力
Well, I could see that your job
工作起来已经有些吃力了
was beginning to strain your abilities,
所以我就又雇了一名助理来帮你
so I took it upon myself to hire another assistant to help you.
一号♥助理 这位是二号♥助理
Assistant number one, meet assistant number two.
我是二号♥
I'm two?
你的咖啡 格兰特女士
Your coffee, Miss Grant.
这是我用巴拿马的巴鲁山坡上
I hand-pressed it myself using beans grown in the shade
番石榴树荫下生长的咖啡豆手冲而成的
of guava trees on the slope of Mount Baru in Panama.
你的拿铁 格兰特女士 努南家的 你的最爱
Uh, your latte, Miss Grant. From Noonan's. Your favorite.
让奥尔森和莱恩来我办公室
Get Olsen and Lane into my office.
我需要有个人来做笔记
I need someone to take notes.
明白
Uh, I got it.
你接电♥话♥ 二号♥助理
You cover the phones, assistant number two.
一号♥助理 跟我来
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表