剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭
When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off-course
在我到达地球之时
and by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become Superman.
于是我隐藏了我的能力
And so I hid my powers
直到最近的一起事故
until recently when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的助理
To most people I'm an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO
为我的城市抵御外星生命
to protect my city from alien life
和有意伤害它的其他任何人
and anyone else that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
电女郎
Livewire.
水和电 一向势不两立
Water and electricity, never a good match.
我在卡德摩斯计划里看到了耶利米
I saw Jeremiah at Project Cadmus.
我要把他救回来
I'm going to get him back.
我们要把他救回来
We're gonna get him back.
大清洗奏效了
Myriad works.
很快 阿斯特拉对地球
And, very soon, Astra's dream
梦寐以求的展望即将实现
for what Earth can become will be reality.
都结束了 詹姆斯 你爱的是她
This is over, James. You love her.
我会嫉妒你所爱过的每一个人
I would be jealous of anyone you loved.
詹姆斯 我
James, I...
别再说了 我需要一点时间
Don't. I need a little time.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我的大脑被改变了
My brain was altered.
我惊吓到了整座城市
I scared the whole city...
现在我很害怕我难以重新赢回人们的信任
And now I'm so afraid that I'm never gonna win them back.
你被解雇了
You are fired!
那个金发贱♥货♥向全媒体女王揭发了我
That blond mean girl ratted me out to the Queen of All Media.
我只想尖叫
I just want to scream...
她是什么
What is she?
她绝对不是罗兹堡的逃犯
She's definitely not a Fort Rozz escapee.
相信我 我们查过了
Trust me. We checked.
你确定你在氪星时不认识她吗
And you're sure you don't recognize her from Krypton?
不认识 氪星大得很
No. But it was a big place.
不是所有人都互相认识
We didn't all know each other.
她从四楼摔了下去 卡拉
She fell four stories, Kara.
但却毫发无损
There's not a scratch on her.
除了她 我只知道你能做到这点
The only other person I know capable of that is you.
或许她应该成为纳欣诺市的新英雄
Well, maybe she should be National City's new hero.
我发现赢回大家信任的这条路 你走得并不顺
I saw that, uh, winning the people back wasn't going so well.
我能想到的办法都试过了
I have tried everything I can think of.
昨晚我甚至帮一户人家组装了宜家桌子
Last night I helped a family assemble their IKEA table.
但我做得仍然不够
It's still not enough.
只需一个错误
One mistake.
就能抹煞我以前的所有善行
That's all it took to just erase all the good I did before.
你当时被毒害了
You were poisoned.
那不是你的错
It's, it's not your fault.
但大家不知情啊
People don't know that.
他们只知道这个标志的含义
All they know is that this symbol doesn't mean
跟以前不一样了
what it used to anymore.
汉密尔顿医生 西沃恩怎么样了
Dr. Hamilton, how is Siobhan?
明明摔在人行道上 她是怎么活下来的
How did she survive her belly flop on the sidewalk?
她发出了一种强有力的高频声波
She emitted a high frequency sound wave so powerful,
起到了缓冲作用 把水泥给震碎了
it literally cushioned her fall and pulverized the cement.
你是说我的女...
You're saying the girl that I have been...
是个外星人
You know, is an alien?
不是 DNA分♥析♥证实了她是人类
Nope. DNA analysis confirms she's human.
那她是怎么拥有这种能力的
So how does she have this power?
你相信奇迹吗
Do you believe in miracles?
所以说你们都不清楚我出了什么问题
So none of you know what's wrong with me?
谢谢你们的徒劳无功
Thanks for nothing.
实在是浪费时间
That was such a waste of time.
起码你不是外星人
At least you're not an alien.
倒不是说外星人不好
Not that aliens are bad.
我就认识不少外星人 我很喜欢他们
I mean, I know quite a few aliens and I like them.
你说过这些人能帮到我
You said these people could help me.
说起外星人 你什么时候认识超女的
And speaking of aliens, since when do you know Supergirl?
我本想告诉你的
I, I would have told you.
什么时候
When?
不知道 或许等我们正式约会之后
I don't know. Maybe if we'd ever gone on an actual date.
-我很害怕 温 -我知道 对不起
- I'm scared, Winn. - I know, I know. I'm sorry.
我们会想出办法的
We're gonna figure this out.
一起想 好吗
Together. All right?
大家都不会抛弃你 西沃恩
No one here is abandoning you, Siobhan,
包括我在内
including me.
放轻松
Whoa, easy.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我要走了
I need to go.
好吧 我送你去找汉密尔顿医生
Okay, let's get you back to Dr. Hamilton.
我说我要走了
I said I need to go.
昨晚有五人被紧急送到医院
Five people were rushed to the hospital last night.
症状全都是脑内与电相关的不平衡
All suffering from electrical imbalances in the brain.
你有什么要告诉我的吗
Is there anything you wanna tell me?
有啊
Yeah.
这里的伙食真垃圾
The food here sucks.
我们所了解的人当中
You're the only person we know
只有你能引发这种量级的电现象
with the ability to cause electrical phenomena of this magnitude.
你是什么做到的
How did you do it?
你认为这是我♥干♥的 我受宠若惊
I'm flattered you think I'm behind it,
但我还有更重要的人去折磨
but I've got bigger brains to fry.
比如凯特·格兰特
Like Cat Grant's
和超女
and Supergirl's.
等我出去之后
And when I get out of here,
你们都得吃不了兜着走
you're all gonna pay.
很精致吧
Aren't they exquisite?
是啊 看起来很好吃
Yes, they look very yummy.
我从你的眼神里能看出来 凯拉 你想吃一个
I can see it in your eyes, Ker-rah, that you want one.
但你太害怕了
But you're too scared.
所以你只是用渴望的眼神远远看着
So instead, you gaze longingly from a safe distance,
希望自己能独享一个
wishing that you had one all of your own.
我来告诉你
Well, let me tell you,
像这样的纸杯蛋糕
cupcakes like these,
不会存在太久
they don't last.
它们会被人抓起来吞掉
They get snatched up and devoured.
但如果你不赶快行动 他也会像蛋糕一样
And if you don't act fast, so will he.
格兰特女士
Ms. Grant...
凯拉 如果你到现在还没听懂
Ker-rah, if you haven't caught on by now,
我在用这盒纸杯蛋糕类比
I'm trying to make a parallel between this box of cupcakes
你不存在的爱情生活
and your nonexistent love life.
我不太想跟你聊这个问题
I'm not that comfortable talking about this with you.
但如果真要聊的话 我该怎么办呢
But if I did, what am I supposed to do?
詹姆斯说他需要时间考虑
James said he needs time to think.
但这是什么意思
But, what is that?
他需要时间劝自己放弃我吗
Time for him to talk himself out of it?
如果你想要詹姆斯
If you want James,
就必须出狠招
you are going to have to make a power move.
让他得不到你 让他争风吃醋
Make yourself unavailable. Make him jealous.
有必要的话
If you must,
读一读我1998年写的寻爱指南
read my 1998 guide to finding love entitled
《灯塔追爱技》
The Lighthouse Technique.
发出真爱之光 让他向你靠近
Shine your light, and let him come to you.
还没等你反应过来 他就停靠在你的港口了
And before you know it, he'll be docked in your port.
虽说那不是我最优秀的作品
It's not my best work,
但起码让我上了奥普拉脱口秀
but it did get me a spot on Oprah.
所以追求詹姆斯的最好方法
So the best way to go after James is
就是欲擒故纵吗
not go after him at all?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表