剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭
When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off-course
在我到达地球之时
and by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become Superman.
于是我隐藏了我的能力
And so I hid my powers
直到最近的一起事故
until recently when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的助理
To most people I'm an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO
为我的城市抵御外星生命
to protect my city from alien life
和有意伤害它的其他任何人
and anyone else that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
我们需要依靠自己 而不是穿披风的外星人
We need to rely on ourselves, not aliens in capes.
莱恩将军 我能为军情部做些什么吗
General Lane. What can I do for Army Intelligence?
我曾向你父亲保证过
I made your father a promise,
要照顾好他的女儿
that I would take care of his daughter.
我的名字叫荣恩·荣兹
My name is J'onn J'onzz.
谢谢你 超女
Thank you, Supergirl.
我亲爱的外甥女
My dear niece.
你真的以为这样就结束了吗
Did you really think this was over?
阿斯特拉是你的家人
Astra is your family.
我觉得你依然关心她
And I think you still care about her.
你母亲为我们整个民族签下了死刑判决书
Your mother signed the death warrants of our entire race
我不相信
I don't believe you.
罗德科技遭到攻击
Lord Technologies is under attack.
你是诺恩
You're Non.
阿斯特拉的丈夫
Astra's husband.
阿斯特拉看错你了
Astra was wrong about you.
你跟人类一样软弱无能
You're as weak as any human.
放开他
Let him go!
抱歉我没能阻止他们
I'm sorry I couldn't stop them.
不要上去
Stay away from up there.
麦斯
Max,
我们要保护这个区域
we need to secure the area.
这里现在是犯罪现场
This is an active crime scene.
不行 这是我的地盘
No, this is my property.
这场袭击对我们所与人都造成了损失
This attack has been traumatic for all of us.
他们绑♥架♥了我的指挥官
They kidnapped my commanding officer.
我们已经不再有合作关系了 丹弗斯特工
I think the days of us partnering up are over, Agent Danvers.
至少告诉我外星人想要什么吧
At least tell me what the aliens were looking for.
他们至少可以帮我们定位我们局长
They could least help us locate our man.
你怎么不问你那只外星宠物狗呢
Why don't you ask your pet alien?
我从现在开始会保护好自己
As for me, I'll protect myself in the future.
你赶紧滚出我的地盘
Now, get your jackboots off my grounds.
超常活动调查部
-现在谁说了算 -不知道
- Who's in charge now? - I don't know.
汉克对继任问题保密
Hank classified the line of succession.
我们正在执行应急预案
We're implementing the emergency protocols now.
丹弗斯特工 看
Agent Danvers. Look.
应急主管 艾丽克斯·丹弗斯
你们俩还真是言归于好了呢
You two really did bury the hatchet, didn't you?
把我们所有的卫星都指向本市
I want every satellite we have pointed at this city.
挨个街区进行扫描
Scan it block by block.
每十分钟进行一次动态更新
And I want status updates every ten minutes.
是 丹弗斯局长
Yes, Director Danvers.
艾丽克斯
Alex,
汉克被挟持 你一定很闹心
you must be so upset about losing Hank.
他能坚持住
He can hold his own.
除非他有什么你没告诉我的超能力
Unless he has superpowers you're not telling me about,
我们得去救他才行
we have to help him.
或许我可以从阿斯特拉口中问出为何诺恩挟持了他
Maybe I can get Astra to tell me why Non took him.
你有更好的主意吗
Do you have a better idea?
你确定想这么干吗
Are you sure you're up for it?
我昨天看到阿斯特拉对你情绪的影响了
I saw how Astra affected you yesterday.
我们还有其他选择吗
Do we have a choice?
当心点 小外甥女
Careful, little one.
这些人类喜欢摆弄氪星石玩具
These humans are fond of their Kryptonite toys.
诺恩把汉克带到哪儿去了
Where did Non take Henshaw?
我在罗兹堡里待了好多年
I spent years in Fort Rozz.
光是语气强硬是吓不到我的
It's going to take more than a stern voice to scare me.
或许我可以把我堂弟找来
Maybe I'll have my cousin come down
跟我一起逼你开口
and the two of us can force you to talk.
卡·艾尔没这个兴趣
Kal-El doesn't have the stomach for it.
他是在地球长大的 还是当他的人类去吧
He was raised on Earth. He might as well be human.
你才是艾尔家族真正的继承人
You are the true heir to the House of El.
你要是肯帮我 或许我也可以帮你
If you help me, maybe I can help you.
你这是想操纵我的情绪
You're trying to manipulate my emotions.
但你内心的恐惧削弱了你的力量
But you're undermined by your own fear.
我才不怕你呢
I'm not frightened of you.
不是怕我 而是怕我所掌握的真♥相♥
Not of me. Of the truth I hold...
关于你母亲的真♥相♥
About your mother.
这跟她没有关系
This has nothing to do with her.
这事关拯救一条人命
This is about saving a man's life.
我母亲可能不是我所认为的那个人
My mother may not have been the woman I thought she was,
但我知道你和诺恩是什么样的人
but I know what you and Non are.
你确定吗
Are you so certain of that?
诺恩今天有机会杀你的时候动手了吗
Did Non kill you today when he had the chance?
我命令他饶你不死
I ordered him to spare you
因为我们血浓于水
because blood bonds us all.
你说的这都是空话
Those are empty words coming from you.
如果这是空话 你早就没命了
If they were, you would not be alive.
既然我们血浓于水
If blood bonds us all,
那你为何不告诉我汉克在哪儿
then why don't you just tell me where Henshaw is?
因为我们跟他没有血缘关系
Because blood does not bond us to him.
你说得太对了
I couldn't disagree more.
所有生命都有血缘关系
All life is bonded by blood.
你说的那是你的人类家庭
You speak of your human family.
将我关在这里的那些人
The ones who have caged me in here.
这是你自找的
You've done this to yourself.
看来你已经选择了阵营
Then you have chosen your side.
氪星 毁灭前一年
血浓于水
Blood bond us all.
早在氪星还只是战斗部落居住的蛮荒之地时
That ancient proverb comes from a time when Krypton was little more than
这句古老的谚语便出现了
a wasteland of warring tribes.
虽然血脉确实具有强大的缔结力
And although blood is indeed a powerful bond that can unite us,
却同样也可以使我们无视真♥相♥
it can also blind us from seeing the truth.
氪星的人♥民♥选择了无视真♥相♥
The people of Krypton choose not to see the truth.
你那荒谬的计划
Your monstrous plan would
会让人♥民♥失去自♥由♥
have deprived people of their very freedom.
你被蒙骗了 姐姐
You are deluded, sister.
你天真地以为人心本善
You cling to the belief that people are inherently good.
但他们很软弱
But they are weak.
我只是想给他们勇气
I sought only to give them courage.
拯救他们自己的勇气
The courage to save themselves.
你在白费劲
You're wasting your breath.
她称我们为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
She brands us terrorists
同时却冷眼旁观
while standing idly by
任由我们的世界面临毁灭
as our world faces annihilation.
若不是有那多人死于
Your moral outrage would be far more convincing,
你鲁莽的妄想行为 诺恩
Non, if so many had not died
你的道德批判可能会更有说服力
as a result of your reckless, delusional actions.
你让我别无选择
You give me no choice
只能对你的罪行处以重刑
but to impose the maximum penalty for your crimes.
在罗兹堡内的终身监禁
Lifetime imprisonment in Fort Rozz.
阿露拉 你很快就会发现你惩罚的不是我们
Very soon, Alura, you will realize that you have not condemned us.
你惩罚的是氪星的儿女们
You have condemned the sons and daughters of Krypton,
包括你自己的孩子
including your own.
你听到我的话了吗 阿露拉
Do you hear me, Alura?
你谋杀了自己的女儿
You have killed your daughter!
我要澄清一则关于发生在罗德科技的事故的谣言
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表