剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I am sure that Supergirl is gonna be fine soon.
但如果你告发了她 那就全完了
But if you denounce her, it's not gonna matter.
她会失去这座城市的信任
She'll have lost the city's trust.
她把我从阳台扔了下去
She threw me off of a balcony.
我下落了四十层
I fell 40 stories.
我离血溅人行道就差几尺远的时候
I was a few feet away from splattering onto the pavement
她一时兴起飞下来把我接住了
when she flew down and caught me on a whim.
我很欣慰你正在想办法治好她
Now, I appreciate that you are trying to cure her,
但是现在 你能向我保证公众的安全吗
but at this moment, can you guarantee me that the public is safe?
你能保证我们都是安全的吗
Can you guarantee that any of us are safe?
不能
No.
纳欣诺市的市民们 我是凯特·格兰特
Citizens of National City, this is Cat Grant,
从凯特科广场为您做现场直播
live from Catco Plaza.
众所周知 我一直是超女最公开的拥护者
As you all know, I have been supergirl's most outspoken champion.
所以 你们可以想象现在我有多难过
So, you can imagine how difficult it is for me
因为我和凯特科公♥司♥
to tell you that I and Catco
已经不能再支持超女了
can no longer stand behind Supergirl.
我让你相信了她
I made you trust her.
我向你们保证过她不是危险人物 而是我们的朋友
I gave you my word that she was safe, a friend.
但是我错了
I was wrong.
超女已经变了
Supergirl has changed.
她的行为很不稳定 而且极其危险
She is unstable and extremely dangerous.
她昨晚将我扔下了大楼
She threw me off of a building last night
对我进行生命威胁 并且...
and threatened my life and...
谁知道她还能做出来什么
Who knows what else she is capable of?
对偶像失望的感觉并不好受
It's not easy being let down by our idols.
有那么一个人可以承载我们英勇的幻想
Having someone who embodies our heroic ideals
纳欣诺市消防局 与超女一同奉献爱
让我们也相信自己能成为英雄
helps us believe that we can be heroes, too.
有时候 英雄也会陨落
Sometimes heroes fall.
所以
So, please,
请为了你们自身的安全
for your own safety,
远离超女
stay away from Supergirl.
好了 可以了 关掉吧
Okay, that's enough. Turn it off.
循环播放 所有人都需要知道
Play it on a loop. Everyone needs to know.
卡拉
Kara?
你好 姐姐
Hello, sister.
看啊 我自己选的这身行头
Look, I picked out my own outfit
根本不用你的时尚建议
without any fashion advice from you.
这么多年来你一直
All these years you've
把那些邋遢的毛衣和裙子推给我
pushed those dowdy sweaters and skirts on me!
想要掩盖我的美貌 以防我超越你
Trying to cloak my beauty so I don't outshine yours.
卡拉
Kara!
我需要一次衣柜改革
I needed a wardrobe overhaul.
卡拉 这不是你
Kara, this isn't you.
我从没有这么自我过
I'm more me than I've ever been.
求你了 听我说
Please, listen.
你暴露在了红色氪石之下
You were exposed to Red Kryptonite.
它改变了你的大脑
It's altered your brain.
你现在迷糊不清
You're not seeing clearly.
我看得很清楚
I see clearly!
我看到你一直嫉妒我
I see how you've always been jealous of me!
你不想要我公布超女的身份
You didn't want me to come out as Supergirl
因为你不想让我掌握自己的力量
because you didn't want me to own my powers.
我可以飞
I can fly.
我可以空手接住子弹
I can catch bullets with my bare hands.
这让你感觉自己一文不值
And that makes you feel worthless.
不是
No.
不 我为你感到骄傲
No, I'm proud of you.
当你不能阻止我成为超女时
And when you couldn't stop me being Supergirl,
你就让我为你工作
you got me to work for you.
保持对我的控制
To retain some control.
这样的日子结束了
Those days are so over.
我终于逃脱了你的枷锁
I am finally free of you,
我现在就要展翅翱翔了
and I'm ready to soar.
看看这座城市
Look at that city.
他们崇拜我
They worship me.
那些不崇拜的 也将会
And those who don't, will.
卡拉
Kara,
听听你说的这些话
just listen to yourself.
别再装什么大姐姐了 艾丽克丝
Go, cut the big sister act, Alex.
我们从来就不是姐妹 我们没有血缘关系
We have never been sisters. We don't share blood.
而且你知道最悲剧的事实是什么吗
And you know what the sad truth is?
没有我 你就什么都不是了
Without me, you have no life.
这让你不能忍♥受
And that kills you.
打心底里 你恨我
Deep down, you hate me.
所以你才杀死了我姨妈
And that's why you killed my aunt.
我让你哭了吗
did I make you cry?
你知道有句话说得好
You know what they say,
真♥相♥伤人
the truth hurts.
-准备好了吗 -快了
- Is it ready, yet? - Almost.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
卡拉如何了
How is Kara?
她走了 汉克
She's gone, Hank...
我已经认不出她来了
I don't even know who she is anymore.
我不知道她会干出些什么
I don't know what she's capable of.
你需要制♥服♥她
You need to take her down.
我知道你们私交甚密
I know this is personal for both of you.
但是你需要运用超查部的一切资源
But you need to use everything the DEO has
来保护这座城市不受超女危害
and protect this city from Supergirl.
我不会杀了她的
I'm not going to kill her.
是的 超女救过我的命
Yes, Supergirl saved my life.
这是我最不想要的结果
That's the last thing I want.
但是超查部的职责是保护世界免受外星人威胁
But the DEO's job is to protect this world from alien threats.
现在的超女不是外星人威胁又是什么呢
What do you call Supergirl right now?
瓦斯克斯 召集部队 我们准备出发
Vasquez, assemble the troops. We're moving out.
超女是我们的打击目标
Supergirl's the target.
如果有什么东西能抵消氪星石对你妹妹的影响
If anything can reverse the red Kryptonite effect on your sister,
这个应该能起作用
this should do it.
最好能起作用
It better.
祝你好运 我是认真的
Good luck. I mean that.
众所周知 我一直是超女最公开的拥护者
As you all know, I have been Supergirl's most outspoken champion.
所以 你们可以想象现在我有多难过
So, you can imagine how difficult it is for me to tell you
因为我和凯特科公♥司♥已经不能再支持超女了
that I and Catco can no longer stand behind Supergirl.
我让你相信了她
I made you trust her.
我向你们保证过她不是危险人物
I gave you my word that she was safe...
她是我们的朋友
that she was a friend.
但是我错了
I was wrong.
超女已经变了
Supergirl has changed.
她的行为很不稳定 而且极其危险
She is unstable and extremely dangerous.
有时候 英雄也会陨落
Sometimes, heroes fall.
所以 请为了你们自身的安全
So, please, for your own safety...
远离
stay away...
典型的艾丽克斯作风
Classic Alex.
总是来扫兴
Always in time to ruin the fun.
超女
Supergirl.
我想帮你
I want to help you.
-超女 住手 -你不像是来帮我的
- Supergirl! No! - Doesn't look like help to me.
求你了
Please!
你必须停手
You have to stop.
在这个地球上没有什么可以阻止我
Nothing on earth can stop me.
你不想杀掉我
You don't want to kill me.
别再这么干了
Don't do this.
快走 拜托
Go. Please.
我杀人了吗
Did I kill anyone?
没有 你没杀任何人
No. No, you didn't kill anyone.
你的胳膊
Your arm...
骨折会愈合的 你也会好起来
Broken bones heal and this will too.
太可怕了 艾丽克斯
It was so horrible, Alex.
太糟糕 太可怕了
It was so bad. It was so horrible.
每一个我曾有过的坏念头
Every bad thought I've ever had,
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表