剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
如果汉克走了 莱恩将军将掌管超查部
And if Hank goes, general Lane gets the DEO.
你知道那代表着什么
And you know what that means.
你保护了我那么多次
You've had my back a million times.
这一次我来 我会抓住它的
I've got this one. I'll bring it in.
你的干细胞美容已经和菲利普订好了
Your stem cell facial is confirmed with Philip,
他会在早上七点到你家
He'll be at your house at 7:00 a.m.
小小提醒下 他脸上有多处纹身
Gentle reminder, he does have multiple face tattoos,
-所以这次别再报♥警♥了 -还有别的吗
- So don't call 911 this time. - Anything else?
你的车等在前边带你去和亚当吃晚餐
Your car's out front to take you to dinner with Adam.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我知道你有一段时间没有和...
I know it's been a while since you've spent...
凯拉 闭嘴吧
Oh, Ker-rah, shut up.
我曾面对面专访过
I have had one-on-one exclusive sit downs
世界上最有影响力最有权力的人
with the most influential and powerful people in the world.
是的 但这不是采访 他是你儿子
Yes, but this isn't an interview. This is your son.
有时候你会有点...
And sometimes you can be a little...
就是 你和他聊天的时候
It's just, uh, when you talk to him,
我觉得你应该说些心里话
I think what you say should come from the heart.
如果我有机会和我妈对话
If I had the chance to talk to my mother,
我会想让她问我 问我是否开心
I'd want her to ask me if... If I'm happy.
还有 我想让她告诉我
Even more, I'd want her to tell me
为什么她要做出那些决定
why she made the decisions she made.
如果她能回去重新选择
You know, if she could go back and do it all over again,
她会不会做出不同的决定
what would she do differently.
无论如何 我只想听她说实话
Just most of all, I'd want her to be honest.
我应对过普♥京♥ 教皇弗朗西斯
I've handled Putin, Pope Francis
还有泰勒·斯威夫特
and Taylor Swift.
这不过是亚当而已
This is Adam.
我觉得之后的事我自己处理好了
I think I'll take it from here.
我记忆犹新 我在一场派对上碰到比尔·盖茨
I'll never forget, I was at a party with Bill Gates,
我告诉他 我说 比尔
and I said to him, I said, "Bill,
人们想要在小屏幕上看新闻
people want to read the news on thin little screens
那种能拿在手上的 但是呢
"They can hold in the palm of their hand," And well,
当然 他搞砸了
of course, he blew it.
而现在罗德科技
And now, Lord Technologies
已经制♥造♥了上亿台这种设备
has made how many thousands of millions of them?
你还发明了什么 凯特
What else did you invent, Cat?
好吧 我懂了 别谈我了
Okay, I get it. Enough about me.
我想进一步了解你
I want to know more about you.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
康奈尔怎样了
How's Cornell going?
-你念完硕士了吗 -我辍学了
- Did you finish your masters yet... - I dropped out.
好吧 你知道的
Wow. Well, you know, um...
我国的一些伟人都没上完大学
Some of the nation's greatest minds never finished college.
我记得我第一年 有上不完的课
I remember my first year, sitting in endless lectures,
心想我去实践可能会学到更多
thinking I would learn more doing.
所以我就这么做了
So, I did.
我在《星球日报》获得了第一份实习生职位
I went and I got my first internship at the Daily Planet...
你来吃晚饭就是为了谈你自己的吗
Did you come to dinner just so you could talk about yourself?
当然不是
Of course not.
那信是你写的吗
Did you even write that letter?
是的
Yes.
在读过你写的东西之后
I thought, after reading what you wrote,
我以为你想做出改变
that you wanted things to be different.
可你连试都不试
You're not even trying.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我想我是来听你说抱歉的
I guess I came to hear you say you're sorry.
我是很抱歉
I am sorry.
很抱歉 我想在你身边
I'm sorry. I wanted to be there.
但你得明白我不会成为一个好妈妈
But you have to understand that I wouldn't have been a good mom.
-我当时没准备好 -我懂了
- I wasn't ready. - I get it.
你很自私 一直都只为自己找想
It's about you. It's always been about you.
谢谢你的晚餐 凯特
Thanks for dinner, Cat.
詹姆斯 这些照片太棒了
James, these pictures are amazing.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
濒死体验确实让我按快门按得很爽
Near-death experiences do make me shutter-happy, so...
你有什么发现
Do you see anything?
没有 没什么不寻常的
No. Nothing out of the ordinary.
没看到火星来的白怪物
I mean, other than a white monster from Mars.
你要回家也没问题
Oh, if you need to go home, it's okay.
不 我跟露西说了我会晚回家
No, I told Lucy I was gonna be late, so...
你来看看这个
Take a look at this.
这是什么 火光 眩光
What is that, a flare? Or a glare?
我本来也觉得 但
I thought so too, until...
你看
Look at that.
她每张照片眼睛都这样发光吗
Did her eyes glow like that in every picture?
你救了她之后的照片才这样
No. Just the ones after you saved her.
谢谢 今天真漫长
Thank you. It's been a long day.
直觉告诉我还没完
And something tells me it's far from over.
有怪物的消息吗
Any word on the monster?
超女仁慈地同意私下抓捕攻击你的人
Supergirl has graciously agreed to bring your attacker in personally,
但我得说 她冒了很大风险
at great risk to herself, I might add.
等她抓到它 你就可以走了
When she captures it, you'll be safe to go.
那你怎么觉得我在这里就安全了
And what makes you think I'll be safe here?
你想暗示什么 参议员
What are you getting at, senator?
只不过华盛顿有传言
Nothing except whispers in Washington
你得清理门户
that say you need to clean house.
传言说超女不是超查部唯一的外星人
They say Supergirl's not the only alien inside the DEO.
你们有内鬼 亨肖
You've got a mole, Henshaw.
女士 如果我说你多疑了 这不算侮辱吧
Madam, I trust you won't be insulted if I called you paranoid.
我绝对不是第一个这么说的
God knows I wouldn't be the first.
有些外星人能变形
Some aliens can look like anyone.
我们也许没什么交集
Well, we may not have much in common,
但我认为我们俩
but I think it's safe to say neither one of us
都不希望你们内部有外星人间谍
enjoys the idea of an alien spy working within your walls.
如果此事公开了
And if it became public, well,
那对你来说肯定非常尴尬
that would certainly be very embarrassing for you.
我怎么觉得你有一项提议呢
Why do I sense you have a proposal?
执行一项秘密的内部调查
Conduct a very quiet internal investigation.
我相信你有能力找到一个外星人
I'm sure finding an alien is within your abilities.
女士 相信我
Madam, trust me.
你多花时间
Your time would be better spent
关注美国人♥民♥而不是漫画书妄想会更好
focusing on the American people rather than these comic book delusions.
好吧 尽管装傻 让内鬼在这里放肆
Fine. Play dumb. Let a mole run wild in here,
就像你让白火星人逍遥法外一样
just like you let a white Martian run wild on the street.
但当你吃了内鬼的亏 你要记住
But when you're brought down from the inside, you remember this.
我提醒过你
You were warned.
卡拉 你有什么发现吗
Kara. Did you find anything?
白火星人肯定变成了参议员克兰
Pretty sure the white Martian shapeshifted into senator Crane.
所以真的参议员处境还很危险
Which means the real senator might still be in danger somewhere.
明白
Good to know.
我在路上了
I'm on my way.
尽快
Hurry.
你最好还是尽快找到这个
It's in your best interest to find this alien interloper
外星入侵者
as quickly as possible.
你的整个行动遭到了危及
Your entire operation's been compromised.
这里没有隐藏外星人
There are no hidden aliens here.
你真的确定吗 亨肖局长
Are you absolutely sure of that, Director Henshaw?
我希望我能说确定
I wish I could say yes.
但我没说过你被白外星人攻击了
I never said you were attacked by a white Martian.
你比我想象中聪明
Well, you're smarter than I thought.
分头
Spread out!
卡拉
Kara.
我去追它 你待在这儿
I'm going after it. You stay here.
汉克需要你
Hank needs you.
艾丽克斯 它又跑了
Alex, it's fled. Again.
我跟汉克会想办法 你多加注意
I'll work on a plan with Hank. Keep your eyes open.
格兰特女士 有事吗
Ms. Grant, everything okay?
有 我需要你来办公室
No, I need you in the office...
立刻
Now.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表