剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭
When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off-course
在我到达地球之时
and by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become Superman.
于是我隐藏了我的能力
And so I hid my powers
直到最近的一起事故
until recently when an accident forced me
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的助理
To most people, I'm an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO
为我的城市抵御外星生命
to protect my city from alien life
和有意伤害它的其他任何人
and anyone else that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
一号♥助理 这位是二号♥助理
Assistant number one, meet assistant number two.
-我是二号♥ -西沃恩·斯迈思
- I'm two? - Siobhan Smythe.
我不是来交朋友的
I'm not here to make friends.
我是来当下一个凯特·格兰特的
I'm here to be the next Cat Grant.
露西发现我撒谎了
Lucy caught me lying.
我需要告诉她你是超女
I need to be able to tell her that you are Supergirl.
-发生了什么 -我杀了她
- What happened? - I killed her.
-你为什么要对卡拉撒谎 -因为你是超女的英雄
- Why did you lie to Kara? - Because you're Supergirl's hero.
我不知道怎么再和你一起工作了
I don't know how to work alongside you anymore.
人类是一场疾病 大清洗才是解药
Humanity is a disease, Myriad is the cure.
幻影区 13年前
如果我用透视眼看盒子里面 会看到法式甜甜甜吗
If I x-ray vision that box, will I see a cruller?
不会 全都卖♥♥光了
You will not. They were out.
但我给你买♥♥了撒糖粉的
But I got you the powdered ones.
然而你知道我的最爱就是法式甜甜圈
And yet you know I'm all about the cruller.
给我买♥♥甜甜圈献殷勤
An offering of donuts.
你有何事相求呢
Whatever could you want from me?
我觉得你需要多补充点糖分
I just thought that you might need the extra sugar kick before...
好回去工作
You know, coming back to work.
我不会回超查部的 艾丽克斯
I'm not going back to the DEO, Alex.
我做不到
I can't.
卡拉 汉克只是在恪尽职守而已
Kara, Hank was only doing his duty.
保护地球 就像你每天所做的一样
Okay? Protecting the planet. Just like you do, every day.
我不会杀人
I don't kill.
但士兵在不得已的时候会杀人
But soldiers do, when they have to.
汉克当时是不得已
And Hank had to.
我曾经有机会劝阿斯特拉向善
I had the chance to bring Astra back into the light.
而汉克剥夺了我们俩的这个机会
And Hank cheated her and me out of that chance.
我知道自己不应该这么意气用事
I know I should be better than this,
但我觉得我无法原谅他的所作所为
but I don't think I can forgive him for that.
我很喜欢跟你一起工作
I love working with you...
但或许我现在应该单打独斗了
But maybe it's time for me to be my own Supergirl.
见鬼 我得去上班了
Shoot, I gotta go to work.
早上好 西沃恩
Good morning, Siobhan.
凯拉
Ker-rah.
我叫卡拉
It's Kara.
你好 西沃恩
How's it going, Siobhan?
抱歉 我跟1米83以下的男人
I'm sorry. I have difficulty making conversation
有交流困难
with men under six feet tall.
这是给格兰特女士的吗
Is that for Ms. Grant?
只准她拆看
For her eyes only.
格兰特女士希望所有东西在放到她办公桌之前
Ms. Grant, uh, likes for everything to be open
都打开检查过
before it reaches her desk.
我在收发室花了一个半小时
I spent the last 90 minutes in the mail room
让一个美其名的邮政人员盯着我的胸部看
letting a glorified postal worker stare at my chest,
就为了把这个亲手交给凯特
so I could be the one to give this to Cat.
我要领这份功劳
And I'll take the credit.
《爱丽丝梦游仙境》中双胞胎之一
八两 召开员工会议
Tweedledee. Staff meeting.
让所有人到我办公室来 尽快
Everyone in my office. Stat with a side of ASAP!
看来你就是半斤咯
I guess that makes you Tweedledum.
我可以把她扔进太空里去
I could throw her into space.
我梦见自己那么做过
I dream about doing that.
我的按♥摩♥师全程都在跟我唠叨
My massage therapist spent the entire session
说她的代♥孕♥者患有乳糜泻
talking about how her surrogate has celiac disease
而我的普拉提教练刚刚通知我
and my Pilates instructor just informed me
他要辞职 在佛蒙特州开一家手工毛线店
that he's quitting to open up an artisanal yarn store in Vermont.
所以你们这群小宝贝
So, which one of you hearty souls
谁能给我一个继续活下去的理由呢 你
is going to give me a reason to go on living? You?
纳欣诺市男声合唱团正在组织一场乐高...
The National City Men's Chorus is organizing a Lego drive...
我听睡了
And I'm comatose.
跟时尚有关的 快说
Fashion. Speak.
压花丝绒将成为今秋的一种重要面料
We're seeing crushed velvet as an important look this fall...
你怎么不说"压"碎美梦呢
Oh! Try crushed dreams.
谁还有料
Anyone else?
格兰特女士 这是私营快递送来给你的
Ms. Grant, this came for you via private courier.
我一直护着它 没让人偷看
I've been keeping it safe from prying eyes.
你为什么不打开 万一是炭疽病毒呢
Why didn't you open it? It could be anthrax.
不是
It's not.
U盘
Thumb drive.
还有一封信
And a letter.
让说谎者为其谎言付出代价
Make the liars pay for their lies.
让背叛者为其背叛承受痛苦
Make the cheaters feel the pain of their betrayal.
这是一家婚外情网站 钻石迷情网
That's the website for adulterers, DiamondDiscretions.Com.
就像是阿什利·麦迪逊网 只是
It's like Ashley Madison, except for...
区别在于 这家网站应该没法被黑才对
The difference is, this is supposed to be un-hackable.
它昨晚被匿名黑客攻击了
It was attacked by an anonymous hacker last night.
他们盗走的数据均尚未公布
None of the data they took has been released.
因为黑客希望借助主流媒体渠道来报道
Because the hacker wanted it reported by a major media outlet.
所以他们寄给了我
So they sent it to me.
你 棕头发的 把它放进微波炉里
You. Brown hair. Put it in the microwave.
调到爆米花那档
Set it to popcorn.
还是调到烤土豆那档吧
Well, actually, put it on baked potato.
随便啦 把它熔掉就行
Uh, whichever, just melt it.
凯特 那个网站服务于权势之人
Cat, that website caters to powerful people.
当选官员 公众人物 他们宣扬美德
Elected officials, public figures espousing a morality
却不以身作则
they themselves ignore.
他们是伪君子 骗子
They're hypocrites. Liars.
公众有权知道真♥相♥
The public has a right to know the truth.
露西
Oh, Lucy.
我们活在勇敢新世界里
We live in a brave new world
都支持同性婚姻与变性共和党人
of gay marriage and transgendered Republicans.
根本没人关注那种东西了
Nobody bats an eye at that stuff anymore.
而且我还有其他考虑
Also, I've been on the other side.
如果我们公开这些名字
And if we publish these names,
反倒认同了这些恶心的底层贱民
we give these disgusting bottom-feeders legitimacy.
所以 莱恩少校
And therefore, Major Lane...
那样恐♥怖♥分♥子♥就赢了
The terrorists will have won.
行了
Okay!
下次你愤怒了
As effective as kicking and punching is,
我们喝咖啡去 跟拳打脚踢一样有用
next time you're angry about something, let's have coffee.
我没愤怒
I'm not angry.
我很悲伤
I'm sad.
我想念卡拉在这里的日子
I miss having Kara here.
这是她的选择 艾丽克斯
Her choice, Alex.
但其实并不是 是我的选择
But it's not. It was mine.
当我决定让她相信
When I decided to let her believe
是你杀了阿斯特拉而不是我的时候
that you killed Astra and not me.
向卡拉坦白只会让你俩更痛苦
Telling Kara will only cause you both more pain.
也阻止不了下次外星人袭击
And it won't stop another alien attack.
如果超女不在我们身边导致我们失败了呢
What if we fail because Supergirl isn't at our side?
这个组织远在你妹妹出现前就开始运转
This organization functioned long before your sister.
也远在你之前
Long before you even.
我没有小瞧她的重要性
I'm not belittling her importance,
但超查部将继续走下去
but the DEO will go on.
你和卡拉的关系也一样
As will your relationship with Kara.
那你和她的关系呢
What about your relationship with her?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表