剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
关掉吧
Turn it off.
我正看呢
I'm watching it.
关掉
Off.
我就知道
I knew it.
你生气了
You are mad.
有话就赶紧说出来
Well, go ahead and say it.
我不知道你为什么会让这种事发生
I don't understand how you could allow this.
让你妹妹穿上披风
Let your sister put on that cape.
她做了了不起的事
She has done amazing things.
我知道 也感到很骄傲
I know that and I am very proud of her,
但她也让自己陷入了危险中
but she's also put herself in danger.
她是成年人
She's an adult.
会做你不喜欢她做的事
She's going to do things that you don't like.
那不是我的错
That is not my fault.
她来这已经十二年了 但内心深处始终认为
She's been here 12 years, and still thinks deep down
每个人都和她一样好
everyone is as good as she is.
你最清楚不过了 你该阻止她 我
You know better. You should have stopped her. I...
我还以为能指望你去照顾她
I thought I could count on you to watch out for her.
我的确更了解人类
I do know better about people.
但愿我不了解
I wish I didn't.
知道吗 不 我
You know... No, I...
我刚想起来我还有些工作要做
I just remembered I have something to do at work.
姑娘们在睡觉
Girls are sleeping.
谁能想到呢
Who'd have thought?
两个少女分享一个房♥间
Two teenage girls sharing a room,
也还没闹出人命
and no one's dead yet.
星星是不会跑的 丹弗斯博士
Stars aren't going anywhere, Dr. Danvers.
来陪我一起写论文吧
Come keep me company while I work on my dissertation.
非常乐意
Happily.
丹弗斯博士
Dr. Danvers.
等等 卡拉
Wait. Kara.
没事的
It'll be fine.
我觉得这样不好
I don't think this is a good idea.
你不该这么做 卡拉
You're not supposed to, Kara.
别扫兴嘛 艾丽克斯
Come on, Alex.
肯定会很好玩的
It'll be so much fun.
太棒了
This is amazing!
我知道 是吧
I know, right?
看看能靠得多近
Let's see how close we can get.
这是什么
What is this?
什么
What...
看来我今晚很幸运
Looks like it's my lucky night.
万圣节是上个月的事
Halloween was last month,
但是看到这么销魂的身材 我只能说
but with a body like that, all I can say is,
祝我感恩节快乐
Happy Turkey Day to me!
让开 笨蛋
Back off, loser.
-我们可以玩玩... -离我远点
- We can have some fun... - Keep away from me!
好爽的快♥感♥
Nice rush.
卡拉 你的烤炉不太行
Kara, your oven's not the best.
能稍稍热个几秒吗
Would you mind giving it a quick five seconds or so?
真是大派用场
She comes in handy.
不得不承认
I have to admit,
她第一次这么做的时候 我有点担心
the first time she did it I was a little worried.
如果我们吃的火鸡全都带有放射性物质怎么办
What if we were all eating radioactive turkey?
这和微波炉没差了
It's no worse than the microwave.
反正我们都还活着
We'll all live.
你真是乐在其中啊 艾丽克斯
You're having a lot of fun, Alex.
来吃点东西吧
Let's get some food in you.
所有的东西看起来都很可口
Yeah. Everything looks great.
特别是那个派
Oh, especially the pie.
没错 那是银河系里最好吃的派
Oh, yes. That is the best pie in the galaxy.
至少有人是这么告诉我的
Or so I'm told.
在我们开动之前
So, before we eat,
我觉得如果大家相互分享一下
I thought it would be nice if we went around
我们所感激的事物
and shared what we were grateful for,
或是与家人 朋友一起分享
or any other feelings that
我们其他的感受 那样该有多好
we might want to share with family and friends,
大家开始吧
so let's share.
好吧 我先来
Okay, I'll go first, um...
我很感激大家聚在这里
I'm grateful for everyone here.
有我全世界最好的朋友
My best friend in the entire world,
一直支持我的姐姐
my sister who's always had my back,
还有一直待我如己出的人
and the woman who always treated me like a daughter.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, sweetie.
艾丽克斯 轮到你来分享吗
Alex, do you wanna go next?
不了
Nope.
温 不如你来吧
Winn, why don't you go?
好 那太容易了
Yeah. Well, that's easy.
抱歉各位 我把电♥话♥挂掉
Oh, sorry guys, I'll turn it off.
是詹姆斯
Oh, it's James.
抱歉 我很快就回来
Um, sorry, sorry. I'll make it quick.
感恩节电♥话♥ 真是好
Thanksgiving call? That's nice.
想得真周到啊
That's really very thoughtful.
詹姆斯 你还好吧
James, hey. Everything okay?
我也正想问你这个问题
Was about to ask you the same question.
超女令莱丝丽·威利斯陷入了昏迷
Well, Supergirl helped put Leslie Willis into a coma,
除此之外 没有紧急情况
but other than that there are no emergencies.
我打来不是找超女的
I wasn't calling about Supergirl.
-不是吗 -不是
- You weren't? - Nope.
是打来找我的朋友卡拉的
Calling my friend Kara.
她必须做姐姐和养母的调解人
She has to referee between her sister and her foster mom.
我想你也许希望听到友善的声音
So, thought maybe you'd like to hear a friendly voice.
你的声音吗 一向想听
Yours? Always.
你好吗
How are you?
你知道的 吃得太多
Oh, you know, pampered.
太饱了 有点无聊
Stuffed. A little bored.
很抱歉奥海镇没有超级大坏蛋
Oh, I'm sorry there are no super villains in Ojai.
是啊
Yeah.
人总要有所期望嘛
A guy can hope, right?
如果纳欣诺市有坏蛋出现
Listen, well, if any show up in National City and uh,
或是你需要我
you need me,
就给我打电♥话♥
give me a call.
谢谢
Thanks.
和露西玩得开心
Have a wonderful time with Lucy.
感恩节快乐 卡拉
Happy Thanksgiving, Kara.
伊莉莎 你是科学家
So, uh, Eliza, you are a scientist?
很酷
That's cool.
科学家只是泛称 亲爱的
A scientist is a general term, dear.
我是个生物工程师
I am a bio-engineer.
艾丽克斯工作的领域也是这个
Alex is in the same field.
看来作为小白鼠是会遗传的
You know, I guess being a lab rat, it runs in the family.
有件事我必须告诉你
There's something I have to tell you.
好
Okay.
没事吧
Is everything all right?
在斯坦福大学时
When I was at Stanford,
我当时在做遗传工程的研究
I was doing research in genetic engineering.
而我的工作和卡拉有关
And my work and connection to Kara,
所以受到了密切的关注
it came under scrutiny.
而我也受到了政♥府♥的招募
And I was recruited by the government.
所以我不只是名博士
I'm not just a doctor.
我是在一个叫超查部的组织里担任外勤特工
I'm an operative for an organization called the DEO.
我们监视地球上的外星生物
We monitor alien life here on Earth.
我和卡拉一起做外勤工作
I work in the field with Kara.
妈妈 照看她就是我的工作职责
I mean, that is my job, Mom, I look out for her.
我很乐意切火鸡 伊莉莎
I would be happy to carve this, Eliza.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
又来了
Oh, here we go.
谁想来点青豆
Who wants green beans? Uh...
你怎么能这么做 艾丽桑德拉
How could you do this, Alexandra?
她叫她艾丽桑德拉 这下要闹得不可开交了
She called her "Alexandra." This is gonna get ugly.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表