剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
What?
你今天给我看的手臂
The arm you showed me today.
很精巧 但技术不先进
It's beautiful but in a rudimentary sense,
是遥控的
a drone.
有非常高级的定位系统
With an incredibly advanced GPS system.
你说什么
What are you saying?
你要找被人控制的怪物
You're looking for Frankenstein's monster.
就该找控制怪物的人
You should be looking for Dr. Frankenstein.
莫罗还在控制它
Morrow is still controlling it.
谢谢
Thank you.
随时效劳 艾丽克斯
Any time. Alex.
我以为拳王洛奇拿死牛练拳击就够酷了
I thought Rocky Balboa practicing on dead cows was cool.
好吧 我不能真的参加搏击课
Well, I can't exactly join a kickboxing class.
我从没发现克拉克必须要忍♥住怒火
You know, I never really noticed Clark having to get his rage on.
因为他是男人
'cause he's a man.
女生被教导要微笑 忍♥住怒火
Girls are taught to smile and keep it on the inside.
黑人男性也最好不要当众发火
Well, it's not like black men are encouraged to be angry in public.
那这对我俩都有用
Well, then this'll work for both of us.
好吧...
Okay. So...
说出激怒你的事物 然后挥拳吧
Say what you're mad about and then let the fists fly.
行
Okay.
我受不了露西她爸
I can't stand Lucy's dad.
我也受不了他
I can't stand him either.
我讨厌他干涉我们的感情
I hate how he gets involved in our relationship,
我也没拖露西的后腿
and I'm not holding Lucy back.
我受不了凯特对待我的方式
I can't stand the way Cat treats me.
我也受不了他谈你堂弟的语气
And I really cannot stand how he talks about your cousin!
我讨厌我被自己的感情所左右
I hate how my emotions get the best of me.
我还讨厌我姐姐不知道她父亲的遭遇
And I hate how my sister doesn't know what happened to her father.
我讨厌再也不能拥有正常生活
And I hate that I am never gonna get to have a normal life!
卡拉...
Kara...
天啊...
Oh, my god...
凯特说得没错
Cat was right.
愤怒背后确实还有愤怒
There is anger behind the anger.
在氪星上还有什么额外的情绪是我不知道的吗
Are there like extra emotions that I don't know about it in Krypton?
不 我以为...
No, no, I thought...
我以为看见你们让我很生气...
I thought I was mad seeing you...
看见你和露西让我觉得
Seeing you and Lucy makes me think
自己永远无法拥有你们那样的感情
that I am never gonna have what you two have.
不会有人对我了如指掌
Someone who knows everything about me.
在游戏之夜做我的完美搭档
My perfect partner at a game night.
卡拉 你会找到那个人的...
Kara, you'll find someone...
在地球上长大 我一直觉得自己不正常
Growing up on earth, I never felt normal.
而我一直都认为 只要开始使用超能力
And I always thought that if I started to use my powers,
我的生活就会有意义
my life would make sense.
但我意识到...
But I'm realizing that...
做回自己并没让我觉得自己正常
being myself doesn't make me feel more normal.
而且永远不会正常
And it never will.
因为我们的正常生活
Because my normal life,
在我父母把我送到船上的那一刻就结束了
ended the second my parents put me on that ship.
而那让我觉得...
And that makes me...
非常...
...so...
愤怒
...mad.
我有发现了 到超查部来找我
I found something, meet me back at the DEO.
我得走了
I... I have to go.
多亏了麦斯威尔·罗德
Thanks to Maxwell Lord,
让我们知道莫罗博士依然控制着红旋风
we know Dr. Morrow is still controlling Red Tornado.
所以他才会把目标指向莱恩将军
That's why it's targeting General Lane.
莫罗想报复莱恩搁置了他的项目
Morrow wants revenge on Lane for mothballing his project.
所以只要阻止了莫罗博士 就能阻止红旋风
So, if we take out Dr. Morrow, we take out Red Tornado.
怎么才能找到这个莫罗
So, how do we find this Morrow?
我们引出仿真机器人
We draw out the android.
然后通过莫罗博士用来控制它的继电器信♥号♥♥
Then we trace the relay signal Dr. Morrow's using to control it
来反追踪到莫罗博士
back to Dr. Morrow.
卡拉 在我关闭红旋风之前 你去拖住它
Kara, keep Red Tornado occupied until I can shut it down.
这次你能冷静对待吗
Think you can keep your cool this time?
我不再惧怕自己的愤怒了
I'm not afraid of my anger anymore.
我可以利用它
I can use it.
我会让它为我所用 而不是被它所牵制
Channel it to work for me, not against me.
莱恩将军
General Lane.
我想可能有办法弥补你之前的过错了
I think we may have a solution that will rectify your screw up.
但我需要你的帮助
But I'll need your help...
信♥号♥♥传过来了
Signal's in.
我发现莫罗的位置了
I have a position on Morrow.
你是如何在70英里之外控制
How did you manage to project a thermally accurate
我的热精确三维全息图的
3D hologram of me over 70 miles away?
用的是你所惧怕的氪星上的技术
Technology from those Kryptonians you're so scared of.
我想我引起他的注意了
I think I got its attention.
那样做是没用的
That won't do anything.
通过心灵感应的继电器接口 来控制他的脑部矩阵
Telepathic relay interface, to control his cerebral matrix.
如果你想阻止他
If you want to stop him,
必须中断他创造者的所有神经功能
you'll have to cease any Neural function from his creator.
你必须杀了我
You'll have to kill me.
你没必要把自己的命搭上
You don't have to throw your life away...
红旋风就是我的命
The Red Tornado is my life.
你做到了
You did it.
他还在活动
It's still going.
他还在活动
It's still going.
丹弗斯特工
Agent Danvers.
并没有指令传输给仿真机器人
No commands are being transmitted to the android.
卡拉 他开始有自我意识了
Kara, it's become sentient.
超女 你还好吗
Supergirl, are you okay?
我在这儿 我...
I'm here. I'm...
我没事
I'm okay...
结束了
It's over.
有辆车在外面等着送我们去机场 露西
I have a car waiting to take us to the airport, Lucy.
晚七点的飞机回大都会
We have a flight back to Metropolis at 1900 hours.
别再下命令了 爸爸
No more orders, dad.
我不会跟你回去的
I'm not coming with you.
而我也不再为你工作了
And I'm not working for you anymore.
我要辞去我的职位
I'm resigning my commission.
我知道你认为詹姆斯总在拖我后腿
I know you think James is somehow holding me back.
但那是错的
But it is not true.
他和我为同一件事而奋斗
He's fighting for the same things, I am.
我们是同一个阵营的
We are on the same team.
所以我要留下来
That's why I'm staying.
我希望等到你意识到
I hope that one day when you realize
现在这个决定有多愚蠢时
what a terrible mistake you've made,
还不算太晚
it won't be too late.
你是我的英雄
You're my hero.
我会尽量不让胜利冲昏头脑
I'll try not to let that go to my head.
怎么了
What's going on?
有什么发现吗
Did you find something?
艾丽克斯 你最好先坐下
Alex, you might want to sit down.
温 你来说
Winn, tell her.
我做了一些调查
Yeah, um, so it took some digging,
找到了关于你父亲死亡的一份文件
but I, I located a file on your father's death.
大部分内容被编纂过
Most of it was redacted.
大致情况是 他跟另一位特工去南美洲
Basically he and another agent went to South America
逮捕一个怀有敌意的外星生物
to apprehend a hostile alien.
结果不太好
It... it didn't go well.
你父亲和那位特工都失踪了
Both your father and the other agent disappeared.
我的意思是 他们都被推定死亡
I mean they were both presumed dead,
直到...
until...
直到什么
Until?
大概一个月后 另一位特工神秘地出现了
About a month later the other agent mysteriously showed up.
身上毫发无损
Not a scratch on him.
他声称不记得发生过的事情了
He claims he doesn't remember anything that happened.
艾丽克斯 是汉克
Alex, it was Hank.
这些编纂过的文件有他的数字签名
These redacted files have his digital signature.
是他删除了这些文件
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表