剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
不 我搞得定
No. No. I got this.
但他会看到你
But he's going to see you.
奥尔森先生
Mr. Olsen?
稀客
Curious.
凯特科的艺术总监
Catco's art director
突然拜访董事会主席
stopping by its chairman of the board's office unannounced,
还在凯特科毫无疑问最糟糕的一天
on what is, no doubt, Catco's worst day?
这不算是凯特科最糟糕的一天
I wouldn't say that it's Catco's worst day.
但可以说是凯特·格兰特最糟糕的一天
I'd say it's Cat Grant's.
好像也没有多大区别
It may get hard to draw that distinction.
我同意
I agree,
只不过凯特科不只有一个人
except for the fact that Catco's bigger than just one person,
更不只有凯特·格兰特
even Cat Grant.
如果她的事闹大了 董事会要做些改变
And if she implodes and the board has to make some changes,
我想让你知道 我完全支持你
I'd just like you to know, you have my full support.
当然 我们没人希望发生此事
Of course, none of us want this to happen.
没错 当然不想
No, of course not.
但董事会肯定
But, should it become unavoidable,
也会给你留一个位置
the board appreciates having you in its corner.
没事吧
Everything okay?
阿斯特拉醒了
Astra's awake.
跟你说了我不在乎
I told you I don't care.
她说只跟你谈
She said she'll only talk to you.
很高兴你来了
I'm glad you're here.
很高兴你又被关了
I'm glad you're back in a cell.
你很能打
You fought well.
给你两分钟
You have two minutes.
你还留着
You still have it?
你该知道真♥相♥了 卡拉
It's time you knew everything, Kara.
我逃跑以后 一直随身带着它
When I went on the run, I took this with me.
我留在手里提醒我自己为什么
I would hold it in my hand to remind myself of why
会背弃我的家庭
I was turning my back on my family,
背叛高级议会
and betraying the high council.
只要你活着 一切都值得
It would all be worth it if you survived.
因为你关心我吗
Because you cared about me?
你关心你和你的疯子丈夫所杀的人吗
Did you care about the people you and your fanatic husband killed?
我们别无选择
We did what we had to do.
阿露拉才是手上沾着鲜血的人
Alura is the one with blood on her hands.
我母亲是世上最优秀的女人
My mother was the best woman who ever lived.
跟那些被关进噩梦监狱的人说吧
Tell that to those of us who were thrown into that nightmare prison.
我觉得你在罗兹堡待得疯掉了
I think you went crazy in Fort Rozz.
你凝视着数英里外漆黑的太空
I think you stared into miles of pitch black space
直到心中的善念一点一点消亡
until everything good inside of you died.
你想知道她是怎么抓住我的吗
Do you wanna know how she caught me?
那天在你房♥间里
That day in your room.
用监视信♥号♥♥给我发信息 是你的主意
Was it your idea to message me with the spy beacon,
还是阿露拉的主意
or was it Alura's?
你怎么能够这样做
How could you have done this?
你在跟我们子民珍视的所有东西做斗争
You've gone against everything our people hold dear.
如果我们的子民继续把我们的世界
Our people will be dead in a year
看做是取之不尽的游乐场
if they continue treating
那么他们就会在一年内全部死去
our world like an inexhaustible playground.
-你杀了个警卫 -是诺恩杀的
- You killed a guard. - Non did.
那只是不得已而为之
It was an unfortunate necessity.
跟我回家吧 阿斯特拉
Come home with me, Astra.
我可以在高级议会面前为你辩护
I can plead your case in front of the high counsel.
诺恩会被判终身监禁
Non will go to prison for life,
但你的刑期可能会得到减免
but your sentence could be commuted.
我♥干♥嘛还在乎坐牢 我们都要死了 阿露拉
What do I care about prison? We are dying, Alura!
我们所有人
All of us!
卡拉要死了 我不会让这种事发生
Kara is dying. I will not let that happen.
我不在乎会违反多少条法律
I don't care how many laws I have to break.
我们以前是站在同一阵营的 姐姐
We used to be on the same side, sister.
现在也可以
We can be again.
我无法参与到你的计划当中
I cannot be part of your designs.
那就对不起了
Then I am sorry.
该说对不起的是我
Not as sorry as I am.
不 别这样对我
No. Don't do this.
我不得不这样
I have to.
我不能让你再伤害别人了
I can't let you hurt anyone.
我不记得那些事了
I don't remember that.
你母亲为我们整个民族签下了死刑判决书
Your mother signed the death warrants of our entire race
而她借用你的手去完成
and she used you to do it.
-我不相信 -不 你信的
- I don't believe you. - Yes, you do.
跟氪星一样
Much like Krypton,
这个星球也处在生态毁灭的边缘
this planet is on the verge of ecological destruction.
我可以阻止
I can stop it.
但人类并不喜欢我的做法
But the humans won't like my methods.
所以我需要你 他们信任你
That's why I need you. They trust you.
我们联手就能够拯救他们
Together we can save them.
你永远别想离开这间牢房♥
You're never gonna leave this cell.
我求你了
I am begging you.
求你帮帮我
Please help me.
卡拉
Kara!
我爱你
I love you.
-等等 -你利用我逮捕阿斯特拉的吗
- Wait. - Did you use me to get Astra arrested?
-你好 卡拉 -别叫我的名字
- Hello, Kara. - Don't say my name right now.
你利用我来引阿斯特拉出来的吗
Did you use me to draw Astra out of hiding?
是的
Yes.
你怎么能那样做
How could you do that?
阿斯特拉违反了法律
Astra had broken the law.
你是唯一她信任到可以现身相见的人
You were the only person she trusted enough to meet.
必须要那样做
It was necessary.
她能拯救我们吗
Could she have saved us?
-她是罪犯 -但她是对的吗
- She was a criminal. - But was she right?
我的编程无法为你提供那些信息
I am not programmed to give you that information.
告诉我
Tell me!
对不起 我的编程无法为你提供那些信息
I'm sorry, I am not programmed to give you that information.
你让所有我爱的人都死了
You let everyone that I love die!
你离开了我 留我自己一个人
You left me! You left me alone!
你把我送走 你怎么能那样对我
You sent me away! How could you do that?
我的编程无法...
I am not programmed...
那并不是她
It's not really her.
她骗了我
She lied to me.
卡拉 那并不是你妈妈
Kara, that wasn't your mom.
你并不知道当时发生了什么
You don't know what happened then.
只知道阿斯特拉现在告诉你的这些
Only what Astra is telling you now.
我知道 阿斯特拉和我
I know that Astra and I were both
都被我母亲判了终身监禁
given life sentences by my mother.
我们没有选择
We didn't have a choice.
卡拉...
Kara...
-发生什么事了 -你没事吧 她做什么了
- What happened? What... - Are you okay? What'd she do?
-是阿斯特拉吗 -一切都还好吧
- Was this Astra? - Everything all right?
拜托 我不想谈论这些
Please. I don't... I don't want to talk about it.
我们能不能...
Can we just...
好吧
Yeah, okay.
德克·阿姆斯特朗有很多个邮箱账号♥
Dirk Armstrong's E-mail accounts, and there are several,
比凯特科的还难破解
are harder to crack than Catco's, almost,
-所以我还是继续工作吧 -好
- so I'm just getting into it. - Okay.
格兰特女士的邮件里还有什么发现吗
Anything else from Ms. Grant's E-mails?
还是那些东西
More of the same.
不过 有一封银行发来的邮件
Well, no, actually, there was this one E-mail from the bank,
向凯特要电子签名
asking for Cat's electronic signature
供他们批准一笔电汇
so they could approve a wire
转入到一个叫亚当·福斯特的账户上
transfer into an account belonging to an Adam Foster.
亚当·福斯特是谁
Who's Adam Foster?
据网络调查显示 他24岁
According to some internet sleuthing, he's 24,
住在奥帕尔市
he lives in Opal City.
凯特每个月都往他的个人账户上汇钱
Cat makes monthly payments into his personal account.
是啊 就好像凯特把他包养起来了一样
Yeah, almost as if Cat is, you know, keeping him on the side.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表