剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
We'll deal with the question of your loyalties later.
把那个火星人带到审讯室
Take the Martian to the interrogation room.
-我们先从他开始 -是 长官
- We start with him. - Yes, sir.
请离开
Marines.
露西 吉姆
Lucy. Jim.
很高兴见到你们
It's nice to see you.
你气色不错啊
You are looking well.
我一直都是这个样子
I look the same as I always have.
但眼见不一定为实
But, obviously, looks can be deceiving.
你这十年来经常去我家
For ten years you have been in my home,
在我的孩子身边
you've been around my children.
我的孩子啊
My children...
而你不是你嘴上说的那个人
And you haven't been who you said you were.
或是你嘴上说的那个物种
Or what you said you were.
我想告诉你 我会完全配合你们的调查
I want you to know I intend to fully cooperate with your investigation.
怎么 好让你往我们脑中植入错误想法吗
What, so you can plant false thoughts in our brains?
我知道你的能力
I know what you can do.
也知道你已失去的能力
And what you can't do anymore.
你闻到了吗
You smell that?
闻着像烧焦的橡胶吧
Smells kind of like burnt rubber, right?
这是我的团队想到的办法
It's a little something my team came up with.
我们正在制♥造♥静止力场
We're generating a stasis field.
可以阻止你变形
It keeps you from shifting out of that body
或使用超能力
or using your powers.
我希望你喜欢这具躯壳 荣恩·荣兹
So I hope you like that body, J'onn J'onzz,
因为在我搞定你之前 你都得保持这副模样
because you're gonna be in it until I'm done with you.
你能听到什么
What can you hear?
怎么
What?
怎么回事
What's wrong?
他们有所防范
They've done something.
他们屏蔽了我
They're blocking me out.
告诉我们真正的汉克·亨肖怎么了
Tell us what happened to the real Hank Henshaw.
超查部
十年前
古希腊人有哈迪斯 埃及人有阿努比斯
Ancient Greeks had Hades. The Egyptians, Anubis.
印加人有苏帕伊 冥界统治者
The Incas, Supay, the Lord of the Underworld,
死神
God of Death.
今天 生活在那个帝国废墟中的村民
Today, the villagers that live among the ruins of that Empire
相信苏帕伊重生回到了他们之中
believe that Supay has returned to live amongst them.
但这生物不是魔鬼
But this creature is no devil,
是个外星人逃犯
it is an alien fugitive,
追猎者
the Manhunter.
我们搜捕了很久的外星人
One we've been hunting for for so long.
我们终于找到了
And we've finally found it.
它触发了远程前哨探测器
It triggered one of our Remote Outpost Probes
在秘鲁亚马逊河与东安第斯山脉交界处
where the Peruvian Amazon meets the Eastern Andes.
南美行政区域图
我们应该去那里找猎物
That is where we shall find our quarry.
这家伙是我们面对过最危险的逃犯
This thing is the most dangerous fugitive we have ever faced.
你们的任务是杀无赦
Your mission is shoot-to-kill.
准备好 先生们
Gear up, gentlemen.
长官 如果这生物真如你所说那么老
Sir, if this creature really is as old as you say,
想象它经历过什么 可能知道些什么
imagine what it's seen, what it might know.
我只想知道它的血是什么颜色
The only thing I wanna know is the color of its blood.
所以收起你那副软心肠吧 拿出个男人样
So check your bleeding heart at the armory and man up,
丹弗斯特工
Agent Danvers.
秘鲁某地
热追踪器显示目标
Thermal tracker indicates the target
约在方圆两英里内活动
has been active within a two mile radius.
准备战斗
Prepare to put up a fight.
他不会悄然离去
He will not go quietly.
开始行动
Let's move out.
-他们已经进去几小时了 -我们得进去
- They've been in there for hours. - We have to get in there.
暗示我们是同谋吗
And implicate ourselves as accessories?
我们被一起关起来对汉克毫无帮助
We won't be any use to Hank if they lock us up with him.
我倒想看看他们要怎么把我关起来
I'd like to see them try and lock me up.
你不能指望我们相信你救了耶利米·丹弗斯
You can't expect us to believe you saved Jeremiah Danvers.
他当时的任务是杀你
He was on a mission to kill you.
是你们想知道真♥相♥的
You asked for the truth.
你是怎么理解真♥相♥的 荣恩
What is truth to you, J'onn?
化身成不是自己的人
Wearing skin that doesn't belong to you?
假装成不是自己的人或物种
Or pretending to be someone or something you're not?
我没杀耶利米·丹弗斯
I did not kill Jeremiah Danvers.
那他是怎么死的
Then how did he die?
火烧不死你
Fire won't kill you.
但可以让我今晚不被冻死
But it will prevent me from freezing to death tonight.
除非你愿意搂着我睡
Unless you're willing to cuddle.
你不喜欢火 对吧
You don't like fire, do you?
我的星球被烧毁了
My planet burned to death.
你来自哪颗星球
What planet are you from?
火星
Mars.
所以火星上有生物咯
So there is life on Mars.
有过
Was.
还有多少人逃走了
How many others escaped?
我是最后一个
I am the last.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你是来杀我的
You are here to kill me.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
我工作的部门
The agency that I work for,
认为你是威胁
they pinned you as a threat.
那是你救我之前的事
That was before you saved me.
我后来才知道你没有危险
Before I learned that you're not a danger.
你是个难民
You're a refugee.
跟我女儿一样
Like my daughter.
就是这位
This one, here,
卡拉
Kara.
我领养了她
She's adopted.
她也不是地球人
She's not from here either.
这位 艾丽克斯
That one, Alex.
她很坚强
She's tough.
她们都以自己的方式坚强着
They both are, in their own way.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
卡拉
Kara.
我也有过女儿
I too had daughters.
等我联♥系♥上我的团队
When I link back up with my team,
我会向他们解释
I'm gonna explain to them
你的身份和你救我的事情
who you are, and what you did for me.
我不是威胁
I'm not a threat.
我知道
I know that.
但人类有时候很愚昧
But humans can be ignorant.
尤其是他们害怕时
Especially when they're scared.
但我会尽我所能
But I will do everything in my power
护你周全
to help keep you safe.
帮你找到属于你的地方
Help you find your place here.
我是耶利米·丹弗斯
I'm Jeremiah Danvers.
你可以把我当成朋友
You can consider me a friend.
我是荣恩·荣兹
I am J'onn J'onzz.
有人来了
Someone is here.
-不 不 别 -我抓到他了
- No, no, no. Stop. - I got him!
停 停 不 他...
Stop, stop, stop! No, he... Stop!
汉克
Hank...
我特地为你设计了这些子弹 火星人
I designed these bullets especially for you, Martian.
汉克
Hank...
地球上最强大的生物
The most powerful being on the face of this earth.
你知道谁这么评价你的吗
You know who called you that?
超人
Superman.
这话从他嘴里说出来 很有分量
Sure means something, coming from him.
我无意伤害你们
I mean you no harm.
不 汉克 住手
No! Hank, stop.
求你了
Please.
听说你能自愈
Heard a rumor you could regenerate.
那最好快点干掉你
Best finish you off quick.
住手 他是好人
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表