剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
他是不是
Oh, no. Did he...
不 是我 我提出的分手
No, no, it was me, I did.
好吧 如果你需要和谁聊聊
Okay, well, if you need somebody to talk to...
我想你我都知道无论你说什么或做什么
I think you and I both know that nothing you can say or do
都不会让我感觉好些 所以也许
will make me feel better right now. So maybe...
我也不知道 也许你还是别管我了
I don't know. Maybe you should just leave me alone.
丹弗斯特工
Agent Danvers,
或者随便你习惯怎么自称
or whatever you feel like calling yourself,
我开始受够你的这些不请自来了
I'm growing very tired of these unannounced visits.
那你走运了 因为这会是最后一次
Well, lucky you, because this is the last one.
这是什么情况
What the hell is going on?
麦斯威尔·罗德 你被捕了
Maxwell Lord, you're under arrest.
罪名是什么
On what charges, hmm?
你不宣读米兰达权利吗
Aren't you going to read me my rights?
我所代表的执行机构不在法律系统内
I'm acting on behalf of an extra-legal enforcement organization.
这意味着你不享有任何权利
Meaning you don't have any rights.
除非你想告诉我异超女在哪里
Unless you want to tell me where Bizarro is.
还真不想
Mmm, not really.
不过你可能对我掌握的其他一些信息感兴趣
But I do have some information you might find interesting.
你妹妹
Your sister,
那个外表可人
sweet-faced,
温良恭谨 天真无邪的卡拉·丹弗斯
mild-mannered ingenue Kara Danvers...
你逮捕我
You take me in,
我就把她超女的身份昭告天下
I tell the whole world she's Supergirl.
你觉得听起来怎么样
What do you think about that?
在你要去的地方
Where you're going,
随便你怎么昭告都不会有任何人听见
there won't be anyone to hear you.
卡拉 我
Kara, I...
怎么回事
What the hell?
这就是超查部
So this is the DEO.
装潢比我想象得更"石笋风"一点
A little more stalagmite-chic than I pictured.
带他去19号♥牢房♥
Take him to cell 19.
我的幸运数字
My lucky number.
你这是在做什么 艾丽克斯
What the hell do you think you're doing, Alex?
我别无选择 汉克
I had no choice, Hank.
他一直在监视我们
He's had us under surveillance.
他知道超查部的事 也知道卡拉的事
He knows about the DEO. He knows about Kara.
哪怕他知道核弹发射密♥码♥
I don't care if he's got the nuclear codes
手指按在发射键上
and his finger's on the button,
只要他不是潜伏的外星人你就不能逮捕他
that is not some anonymous alien you brought in.
那可是麦斯威尔·罗德
That is Maxwell Lord,
他掌管资产数十亿美元的企业
head of a multibillion dollar organization.
是《时代周刊》评选的年度风云人物
Time magazine's reigning person of the year.
所有人力都会出动搜寻他的下落
Everyone is going to be looking for this guy.
他们找不到他的
They won't find him.
你危及了整个部门的安全
You're compromising the security of this entire operation.
他也危及了我家人的安全
And he is compromising the security of my family.
猜猜看我更看重哪个
Guess which one I care about more?
我们都会无所不用其极
We are all willing to do a lot of things
来保护自己的秘密 汉克
to protect our secrets, Hank.
我以为你会比其他人更能理解这点
I would think you would understand that better than anyone.
不许乱动
No move.
好的
Okay.
我不乱动
I won't move.
我不乱动
I won't move.
你为什么抓我来这
Why did you bring me here?
超女爱你
Supergirl loves you.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
超女和我
Supergirl and me,
一样的
same.
你为什么不走近点 让我看看你
Why don't you come closer, so I can see you?
不
No.
为什么
Why not?
我丑
Ugly.
你知道吗 我们
You know, we...
我们都有觉得自己丑的时候
we all feel ugly sometimes.
我们都觉得没人爱自己
We all feel like no one loves us.
好像永远也不会有人来爱自己
Like maybe they never will.
虽然你现在看起来不像她了
And you may not look like her right now,
但你的内在仍有一部分是超女
but there is a part of you that still is Supergirl.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
人们爱超女
And people don't love her
不是因为她的外表
because of what she looks like on the outside.
我爱她
I love her
是因为她的为人
because of who she is.
因为她的勇敢
Because she's brave,
她的善良
because she's kind,
她总是努力去做正确的事
and she always tries to do the right thing.
你也可以和她一样
And you can be the same.
你不是怪物
You're not a monster.
骗子
Liar!
超女
Supergirl!
是詹姆斯 他被异超女带走了
It's James. Bizarro has him.
化合物准备就绪
The compound is ready.
跟绿氪星石的分子组成完全相反
The exact molecular opposite to green Kryptonite.
你把她引到特定的位置 我来开枪
You move her into position, I'll take the shot.
这东西有用吗
Will this stuff work?
试试看就知道了
We're gonna find out.
我要杀了超女
I kill supergirl.
我无法瞄准
I can't get a clean shot.
开枪吧
Just do it!
卡拉 我不知道如果射中后会对你有何影响
Kara, I don't know what this is going to do to you if I hit you.
快开枪
Take the shot!
她一直在找你
She's been asking for you.
超女
Supergirl.
我在这儿
I'm here.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道 我也很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry, too.
我们要把她麻醉
We're going to put her under,
就像我第一次见到她那样
the way she was when I first saw her.
她不会感觉到任何痛苦 对吗
She won't feel any pain, will she?
她不会有任何感觉
She won't feel anything.
我们必须尽我们所能来帮她
We have to try to help her.
我们会的
We will.
我会一直握住你的手直到你入睡 可以吗
I'm going to hold your hand until you fall asleep, okay?
害怕
Afraid.
我知道
I know.
曾经我也陷入过长眠
I once went to sleep for a long time, too.
我很害怕
I was afraid.
但是当我醒来后
But when I woke up,
发现我并不孤单
I wasn't alone.
你也不会感到孤单的
You're not gonna be alone either.
谢谢你
Thank you,
卡拉
Kara.
这一切不该发生在她身上
She didn't deserve what happened to her.
是的
No, she did not.
麦斯威尔·罗德把她变得跟我一样
Maxwell Lord made her to be just like me.
而且他做到了
And she was.
我猜我的女孩被打败了
Guess my girl came in second place.
我们倒要看看你被关在牢房♥里好几年
We'll see how funny you think it is when you've been
还会觉得好玩吗
in that cell for a few years.
在真理 正义和美国之道方面
I'd say you're different from your cousin when it comes to truth,
你和你堂弟的看法不同
justice and the American way,
但是违背别人的意愿将人关押在此
but holding people indefinitely against their will,
真是太像美国作风了
can't get much more American than that.
你再也不能伤害任何人了
You will never hurt anyone ever again.
比如伊莉莎·丹弗斯
Anyone like Eliza Danvers?
你从小住的那座米德瓦尔的房♥子
That's some cute house you grew up in in Midvale.
就在沙滩边上
Right along the beach.
田园风
Idyllic.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表