剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我因为责任感而帮你们救了我外甥女
I helped save my niece out of a sense of duty,
但对你 我没有这种责任
which does not extend to you.
你不是因此才帮了她
That's not why you helped her.
你爱她
You love her.
所以我知道你已经无心恋战了
That's how I know your heart isn't in this war anymore.
你对我一点也不了解
You know nothing of me.
我知道你有很多机会可以杀我
I know that you've had plenty of chances to kill me.
也可以杀卡拉
And to kill Kara.
但你没有
But you haven't.
因为你不想
Because you don't want to.
放弃吧 阿斯特拉
Give it up, Astra.
帮我们
Help us.
卡拉
Kara...
我以为你的族类灭绝了
I thought all your kind were dead.
我是最后一个
I am the last.
地球现在是我的家了
Earth is my home now.
而我不会让你从我手中夺走它
And I will not let you take it from me.
你个傻姑娘
You stupid girl.
你知道你在做什么吗
Have you any idea what you're doing?
知道 我在阻止你
Yes, I'm stopping you.
你母亲也自觉可以 但是她失败了
Your mother believed she could, but she failed.
我不会失败
I won't.
因为我熟知痛楚
Because I've known pain.
但我也了解爱
But I've also known love.
而这里的人就是我的家人
And the people here are my family.
虽然我生于氪星 但我选择地球
I may have been born on krypton, but I choose earth.
而且我将誓死保护它
And I will protect it until my last breath.
你有着大艾尔家族惯有的傲慢
You have the hubris of the great house of El,
使你无法看透真♥相♥
which blinds you to the truth.
人类是一场疾病
Humanity is a disease.
大清洗才是解药
Myriad is the cure.
不要怕 火星人
Fear not, Martian.
你将会像名士兵一样死去
You will die a soldier's death.
你越来越厉害了 卡拉·佐·艾尔
You are getting better, Kara Zor-El.
但我今天不会死
But I will not be dying today.
卡拉 马上过来
Kara, get over here now.
阿斯特拉出事了
It's Astra.
发生了什么
What happened?
我们打了起来
There was a fight.
我杀了她
I killed her.
抱歉 但是我别无他法
I'm sorry, but I could see no other way.
卡拉 她没多长时间了
Kara, she doesn't have long.
你好啊 小家伙
Hello, little one.
我真高兴看到你姐姐
I'm so happy to see your sister
能把你带回来
was able to bring you back.
阿斯特拉 我必须告诉你
Astra, I have to tell you,
当我在黑色仁慈的影响下时
when I was under the Black Mercy,
你在我的幻想里
You were there.
是你的敌人
As your enemy.
是我的家人
as my family.
卡拉
Kara...
卡拉 听我说
Kara, listen to me.
诺恩无法被阻止
Non cannot be stopped.
如果你挡在他的面前
If you stand in his way,
他定会杀了你
He will kill you
还有你所爱之人
and those you love.
他说了什么 大清洗
He said something about, um, Myriad.
趁还来得及 快告诉我那是什么
Tell me, tell me what it is before it's too late. Please.
已经迟了
It already is,
小家伙
Little one.
卡拉
Kara...
卡拉 我们得走了
Kara, we have to go.
-快 快 -走
- Now. Now! - Go!
我向你保证
I promise you.
她死得像个英雄
She died a hero.
而大清洗已经准备就绪
And Myriad is operational.
我们的将军没有白白送死
Our general did not die in vain.
超女弄到的
Courtesy of supergirl.
把这个送到实验室
Get this to the lab.
我想知道一切能掌握的信息
I want to know everything there is to know about it.
B和Δ中队一直没有报道
Beta and Delta Squadrons never reported in.
我想阿斯特拉那事发生后 他们回不来了
I'm guessing after what happened to Astra, they never will.
这不是你的错 艾丽克斯
This isn't your fault, Alex.
杀死阿斯特拉是正义之举
Astra was a righteous kill.
那也不会让我有多好受
That doesn't make this any easier.
你做出了艰难的决定 士兵就该如此
You made the hard choice. It's what soldiers do.
你妹妹怎么样了
How is your sister holding up?
虽然阿斯特拉是卡拉战场上的敌人
Astra may have been Kara's enemy on the battlefield,
但她也是家人
but she was also family.
-她受到的打击很大 -我就知道她会这样
- She's taking it hard. - Yeah, I knew she would.
她一直相信阿斯特拉可以被拯救
She never stopped believing Astra could be saved.
这就是士兵与英雄之间的区别
That's the difference between soldiers and heroes.
长官
Sir.
你为什么要对卡拉撒谎
Why did you lie to Kara?
因为你是超女的英雄
Because you're supergirl's hero.
而我不想看到她改变对你的看法
And I don't want her to see you as anything other than that.
你们呀 你们不必这么做的
Oh, you guys, you did not have to do this.
说真的 我们不必吗
Like, seriously, we didn't?
我还以为这是强制性的呢
I thought this was mandatory.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk about that
我进入的"完美幻想世界"
"Perfect fantasy world" I was in...
卡拉 我们不需要谈...
Kara, we don't need to discuss...
我想告诉你们为什么我幻想自己身在氪星
I want to tell you guys why I imagined myself on Krypton.
不是因为我讨厌这里
It's not because I hate it here.
是因为过去这几周 我...
It's because the past few weeks I've
感觉有些迷失...
been feeling lost and...
就像是我第一次来到地球时一样
like I did when I first came to earth.
所以我开始幻想
So I started fantasizing
我当初来地球时所幻想的东西
about the same things I used to back then.
我选择回来是因为我发现
I chose to come back because I realized
我属于这里 和你们在一起
I belong here with you.
我的家人
My family.
那句话说得没错
I guess it's true.
天涯无处似我家
There's no place like home.
没错 你刚引用了一句电影台词
That's right. You just quoted a movie.
丹弗斯 我们之间的友谊又进了一步啊
Danvers, this is like a whole new level in our friendship here.
因为我们是朋友
Cause we are friends.
是啊 最好的朋友
Yeah. Yeah, the best.
击个掌
Give it up.
我不知道今天是锅贴之夜
Well, I didn't know if it was a pot sticker night...
还是冰淇淋之夜
...or ice cream.
所以你们猜怎么着 我两样都买♥♥了
So, guess what? I got both.
-我最爱吃这两样了 -我知道你喜欢什么
- They're my favorite! - I know. I know what you like.
卡拉 我
Kara, there's, um...
我有件事想告诉你
There's something that you should know.
好啊 什么事
Yeah, sure. What is it?
汉克在你不在的时候顶替你的助理工作来着
Hank tried to cover for you at work while you were gone.
我猜肯定不顺利
I'm guessing that did not go well.
你猜得一点都没错
Well, that would be a solid guess.
不 怎么说都不可能 不
Oh, no. Not by any metric. No.
咱们明天再谈工作吧
Let's take the Catco talk for tomorrow.
好吗 该吃东西了 而且
Okay? It's time to eat. And plus...
我还带了这个
I got a little bit of this.
-太好了 -没意思 你明知道我喝不醉
- Yes! - That's no fun. You know I can't get drunk.
-我们能喝醉就行了 -我们一定会醉的
- It is fun be 'cause we can. - Uh, and we will.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表