剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
And, ahem, about that one e-mail...
在邮件里你说
the one where you said
我就是白人男性优越性的真实案例
I was the walking personification of white male privilege?
很显然你比我想象得更有合作意愿
Well, obviously you're more of an ally than I thought.
也许你应该休个假
Maybe you could take a sabbatical.
先跟公♥司♥保持一段距离
Put some distance between you and the company?
你是说远离我自己的公♥司♥吗
My company, you mean?
我认为现在没这个必要
I don't think, at this point, that's necessary.
就算有什么证据 媒体也还没找到
I mean, if there is a smoking gun, the press is yet to find it.
也许永远找不到
Maybe they never will.
我很相信凯特的判断
No, I, uh, trust Cat's judgment.
此外 如果事情真的严重了
Besides, if, uh, well, if things get too hot,
你肯定愿意退出 对吧 凯特
I'm sure that you'll be the first one to step away. Right, Cat?
没问题
Absolutely.
格兰特女士 顺利吗
Ms. Grant? Did it go well?
他们都闻到血腥气了
They all smell blood in the water.
好好查我的邮件 翻遍每个角落
Keep going through my e-mails. No stone unturned.
不管媒体发现什么
Whatever the press turns up,
德克·阿姆斯特朗肯定会大作文章
Dirk Armstrong is going to pounce all over it.
他特别善于当面一套背后一套
He's as two-faced as they come.
我们已经打开了洪水口
Oh, we have opened the floodgates
其他事情媒体会帮我们解决
and the press is gonna do the rest.
估计这周之内她就得走人
I think she'll be out by the end of the week.
-天哪 -什么
- Oh, my gosh. - What?
我 我忘记帮你点午餐了
I... I forgot to put your lunch order in.
科布沙拉感觉如何
Does cobb salad sound good?
很好
Delish.
是德克·阿姆斯特朗 董事长
It was Dirk Armstrong, chairman of the board.
他请了人来黑格兰特女士
He hired someone to hack Ms. Grant.
-你怎么知道 -董事会开完会后
- How do you know that? - I overheard him after the board meeting,
我听到他跟人说要给格兰特女士下套
talking about setting up Ms. Grant for a fall.
你听到了他说话吗
You overheard him?
对 用我的外星人耳朵
Yes, with... with my alien ears.
好吧 如果这次黑客事件是凯特科内部所为
Okay, um, if the hack was ordered by someone inside Catco,
就很难追踪了
that's gonna be a lot harder to trace.
所以我们要找证据
So we have to find proof.
如果你真的怀疑阿姆斯特朗
We should talk to Catco's lawyers
应该跟凯特科的律师谈谈
if you really suspect Armstrong.
不行 万一律师也是阿姆斯特朗的人呢
No, we can't trust them, they could be working with Armstrong.
不过我们确实认识有法律知识的人
But we do know someone who has a legal background
也许愿意帮我们
who might be able to help us.
对吗 詹姆斯
Don't we, James?
你们完全是在推测对吗
And this is a completely hypothetical situation?
是的 你们都知道吧
Right, because, you know, if we were actually planning
我们是这家公♥司♥的员工
on going after the chairman of the board
却要挑战公♥司♥董事长
of the company that we all work at,
实在是太疯狂了
that would just be insanity.
完全的职业自杀式行动
Full-blown, career-ending insanity.
能不能申请到搜查令去搜阿姆斯特朗先生的办公室
Can we get a warrant to search Mr. Armstrong's office?
需要有纸质文件
You need something like a paper trail
来证明阿姆斯特朗确实参与了对付凯特的计划
in which Armstrong directly references conspiring against Cat.
就算我们拿到了证据
Now, so let's say we get that proof.
就可以阻止他吗 可以把他开除吗
then can we stop him? Can we get him fired?
如果能证明阿姆斯特朗在密谋对付凯特 他的CEO
If you can prove Armstrong is colluding against Cat, his CEO,
这属于公♥司♥内部犯罪
then we're talking corporate wrongdoing.
别说开除 他甚至可能会被逮捕
Forget fired, you could get him arrested.
谢谢你 露西
Thank you, Lucy.
但是如果没有如山铁证
But go after Armstrong without hard evidence,
我要奉劝你们一句
and this is my expert legal advice,
这样可能会让你们老板更加难做
you'd be making things a lot worse for your boss.
一名未知女性正在凯特科大楼高空盘旋
an unknown woman is hovering over Catco plaza,
凯特科大楼高空出现未知女性
她似乎拥有着与超女一样的能力
With, it seems, the same powers as supergirl.
她会伤害我们吗 我们应该担心吗
Does she mean us harm? Should we be concerned?
卡拉 你之前跟我说 记得提醒你这件事
You, um, you have the thing, Kara, you asked me to remind you.
-没错 -别担心我们
- Yeah. - Don't worry about us.
我们会追查的
We'll keep working on this.
我看到了
I saw it.
她想引你出来 卡拉 你不必去
She's calling you out, Kara. You don't have to go.
你知道我必须去
You know I do.
阿斯特拉
Astra!
-没带保镖吗 -没带刀
- No bodyguards? - No knife.
也没穿盔甲 只有你和我
No armor. No one besides you and me.
现在愿意跟我谈了吗
Will you talk to me now?
这下你不能说不公平了吧
You can't say it's not fair.
我不想讲求公平了
We're done with fair.
又输了
Again.
跟阿露拉一样
Just like Alura.
你永远成不了她那么优秀的女人
She was a better woman than you'll ever be.
-她是杀人犯 -骗子
- She was a murderer. - Liar.
她也说我是骗子 她只能这么说
Oh, she called me a liar, too. She had to.
让别人来为她的欺骗 残忍♥
Had to make someone else responsible for her deception.
还有软弱负责
And cruelty. And weakness.
她唯一的软弱就是让你活着
Her only weakness was letting you live!
-给 -快拷上她
- Here. - Containment, now.
她醒了就打给你
We'll call you when she wakes up.
不用 让她烂掉
Don't. She can rot.
首先 我很高兴你姨妈没杀你
First of all, I am very happy that your aunt didn't murder you.
谢谢 温
Thanks, Winn.
其次
And second,
我有办法找到阿姆斯特朗
I got a plan to get Armstrong.
其实再简单不过了
Actually, couldn't be easier.
我只用把这个小设备植入
All I gotta do is plant this little device
阿姆斯特朗的电脑
on Armstrong's computer,
然后我就能远程秘密获取
And then I'll be able to access, remotely and discreetly,
他所有的文件
all of his files.
那怎么植入他的电脑
So... so how do we get it on the computer?
我们得有人
Um, well, um... one of us
去那里亲自动手
is going to have to go over there and do it.
这事得由我控制键盘
I'm... I'm... I gonna have to be running point at my keyboard.
我想卡拉应该望风
And, well, I figured that Kara should be on lookout.
毕竟她有X光视线
She's got the X-ray vision.
所以我是一旦出事就被抓的人咯
Oh! So I'm the one who gets arrested if this doesn't work out.
-詹姆斯 你不用这么做 -不 没关系
- James, you don't have to. - No. It's all good.
好吧 我该怎么做
Okay. How do I do this?
一进入德克的办公室
Yes. Okay, so once we're in Dirk's office,
得转移他的注意
we'll need a distraction.
德克·阿姆斯特朗的办公室
Dirk Armstrong's office.
阿姆斯特朗先生的玛莎拉蒂起火了
Uh, yeah, uh, Mr. Armstrong's Maserati is on fire.
阿姆斯特朗走了
Armstrong's on the move.
别是玛莎拉蒂啊
Not the Maserati.
别是玛莎拉蒂啊
Not the Maserati.
快点 快点
Come on, Come on.
詹姆斯 阿姆斯特朗回来前
James, you have approximately 90 seconds
你大概有九十秒进出办公室
to get in and out before Armstrong returns.
好 我进去了
Okay, I'm in.
我出问题了
Guys, we got a problem.
电脑是塑料的
The computer is plastic.
伙计 没关系
Dude, that's okay.
你只用打开显示器的冷却孔
You just, just pry open the monitor's cooling vent
把窃取设备植入内部线路
and attach the bug to the inner wiring.
你有这么多肌肉却打不开
What is the point of having all these muscles
一个小蠢塑料盒子有什么用
if you can't open a stupid little plastic box?
温
Winn.
好了
Got it.
开始下载了
And downloading.
真棒
Yes!
天 我还挺喜欢合作间谍工作
God, I'm enjoying corporate espionage, like, a little too much.
詹姆斯 快 阿姆斯特朗快回来了
James, hurry, Armstrong is close.
我要用热视线加热喷洒灭火器 引发起火警报
I'm going to heat-vision the sprinklers, set off the fire alarm.
或者跳出窗户 我接住你
Or... or jump out the window and I'll catch you.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表