剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭
When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off-course
在我到达地球之时
and by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become Superman.
于是我隐藏了我的能力
And so I hid my powers
直到最近的一起事故
until recently when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的助理
To most people I'm an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO
为我的城市抵御外星生命
to protect my city from alien life
和有意伤害它的其他任何人
and anyone else that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
你也许有超能力
You may have powers,
但是罗兹堡的外星人也有
but so do most of the Fort Rozz aliens.
他们也有时间来掌握自己的能力
They've also had time to master their abilities.
阿斯特拉姨妈 你死了
Aunt Astra. You died.
我作为囚犯被关押在罗兹堡
I was a prisoner aboard Fort Rozz.
我曾向你父亲保证过
I made your father a promise,
要照顾好他的女儿
that I would take care of his daughter.
我的名字叫荣恩·荣兹
My name is J'onn J'onzz.
阿斯特拉
Astra.
我亲爱的外甥女
My dear niece.
你真的以为这样就结束了吗
Did you really think this was over?
为何氪星石伤害不到你
Why doesn't Kryptonite hurt you?
氪星石
Kryptonite?
你管它叫这个名字吗
Is that what you call it?
它就像任何其他的危险物质一样
It's just like any other dangerous substance.
只要用正确的物质防护自己 它就伤不到你了
Shield yourself in the right materials and it becomes harmless.
你害怕跟我公平搏斗吗
Afraid of a fair fight?
我不想跟你打 卡拉
I don't want to fight you, Kara.
我一直在为许久以前发生的事情责怪你
I've been blaming you for things that happened a long...
别碰我
Don't touch me!
你母亲总说你拥有一颗英雄之心
Your mother always said you had the heart of a hero.
我需要你成为英雄 卡拉
I need for you to be a hero, Kara.
我们现在该家人团聚了
It's time for us to be a family again.
你不是我家人
You're not my family.
-我知道你恨我 -那就好
- I know you hate me. - Good.
看来我们达成了共识
We understand each other.
她跑了 将军
She's gone, general.
阿斯特拉回来了 她有所企图
Astra's back and she's up to something.
她拿走了你的氪星石刀
And she has your Kryptonite knife.
你没把它夺回来吗
You didn't get that back by any chance?
-我很喜欢那把刀 -等一下
- I really like that knife. - Wait a minute.
所以说氪星石对她没有影响吗
So the Kryptonite wasn't affecting her?
-这怎么可能 -还有更好的消息呢
- How can that be? - Oh, that's more awesome news.
她造了一件战衣 使她不受氪星石的伤害
She has created a suit that makes her invulnerable to it.
这改变了局势
That changes the game.
都过去这么久了 她为何要现在攻击你
Why'd she attack you now, after all this time?
她想拉拢我参与她的疯狂计划 不知具体是什么
She's recruiting me for her crazy cause, whatever it is.
她说地球需要我们俩
She said earth needs both of us.
但据我母亲的人工智能所说
But according to the A.I. of my mother,
阿斯特拉帮助氪星人的计划
Astra's idea of helping people on Krypton
是炸毁政♥府♥大楼 所以...
was blowing up government buildings, so...
她想让你罢手
She wants you off the board.
自从罗兹堡最初坠向地球时起
This could be the beginning of what we've feared
我们就一直害怕的事情可能要发生了
since Fort Rozz first crashed on earth,
一场全城袭击
a city-wide attack.
我这就去找她
I'll head out now.
不 等等
No, wait a minute.
你至少需要休息几小时来恢复能力
You need at least a few hours of rest to recover.
现在不是说教的时候
Now is not the time to big sister me, okay?
如果你虚弱地去找她 被她杀掉
You're no good to anyone if you go out there weakened
对任何人都没有好处
and she kills you.
回家睡一觉 改天再收拾她
Go home. Sleep. Knock her on her ass another day.
你们能不能别控制我的生活了
Will you stop handling me?
-阻止她是我的职责 -不
- It's my job to stop her... - No. It's not.
那是汉克的职责
It's Hank's.
明天来局里跟我搏击
Tomorrow. Come in and we'll spar
确保你已做好应战准备 好吗
to make sure you're ready, okay?
你们俩看样子很亲密嘛
You two seem pretty chummy.
我们之前错怪汉克了
We were wrong about Hank.
他跟我父亲的死无关
He didn't have anything to do with my dad's death.
-你怎么知道 -我就是知道 相信我
- How do you know? - Just... I do. Trust me.
好吧
Fine.
但愿明天的工作很清闲
Ugh, I hope it's a slow day at work tomorrow.
凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的创始人兼首席执行官
In what is being described as a vicious cyber attack, Cat Grant,
凯特·格兰特在一次恶意网络攻击中被黑
founder and CEO of Catco Worldwide Media, has been hacked.
凯特·格兰特遭黑客攻击
凯特·格兰特尚未置评 但她还能再...
Cat Grant has been unavailable for comment, but how long...
到目前为止尚无人提出要求 这不禁让我们觉得
So far, nobody's made any demands, which leads us to think
黑你的人只是想让你丢脸而已
that whoever did this simply wanted to embarrass you.
好吧
Well...
他的目的达到了
Mission accomplished.
仅在过去一小时里
In the last hour alone,
《星球日报》就已公布了我的真实年龄
the Daily Planet has published my real age,
我在巴尼百货有三位候命的购物顾问
the fact that I have three personal shoppers on-call at Barneys
还有我曾约过伊德瑞斯·艾尔巴 但遭到拒绝
and that I asked out Idris Elba on a date and he said no.
英国男演员 参演过《环太平洋》
那是他的损失
His loss.
你们是我的律师
So, you're my lawyers.
我们难道不能起诉所有公布这些电子邮件的机构吗
Can't we just sue every outlet that's publishing these e-mails?
我们可以试试 但这需要过程
We can try, but it's a process.
想象一下如果有人把
Imagine if someone dumped all of
露易丝·莱恩所有的个人邮件都给你
Lois Lane's personal e-mails into your lap,
难道你不会公布吗
Wouldn't you publish them?
除非我希望大家被无聊死
Only if I wanted people to die of boredom.
恕我冒昧 格兰特女士
Due respect, Ms. Grant,
你是凯特科的公众形象
You are the very public face of Catco.
整家公♥司♥都因为这一事件蒙羞
The entire company's been embarrassed by this incident.
别再火上浇油
Don't make it worse.
这件事情肯定会平息的 格兰特女士
I am sure this is all going to blow over, Ms. Grant.
你是哪个星球来的
What planet are you from?
地球
Um, this one.
这种故事不会平息下去 只会愈演愈烈
Stories like this do not blow over. They blow up.
那你就必须反击
Then you have to fight.
不管律师说了什么
No matter what the lawyers say.
我会反击 可我都不知道对方是谁
I would, but I don't know who I'm fighting.
我需要先下手为强
I need to get ahead of this.
和董事会预定一次会议
Schedule a meeting with the board.
还有 检查我所有的邮件
And also, go through every single one of my e-mails
标记上所有可能对我不利的东西
And flag anything that can be used against me.
如果有什么会造成危害
If there is something damning,
我要在世界发现之前找到
I want to find it before the world does.
所有你的邮件 从头到尾吗
All your e-mails? Like, ever?
我可能需要帮助
I... I may need help.
行 快去 等等
Fine. Go. Wait.
只能找你相信的人
Only people you trust on this one.
詹姆斯·奥尔森和那个霍比特人小帅哥
James Olsen and that handsome little Hobbit
比你还爱穿羊毛衫的那个
who has more cardigans than you do.
这里是格兰特女士所有邮件打印出来了
Here are ms. Grant's e-mails from the server, printed out.
三孔订装纸上印满了邪恶
Ugh! So much evil in three-hole punch form.
《星球日报》刚发布了另一批邮件
The Planet just posted another batch of e-mails.
天 看看凯特每月在美发上花了多少钱
Oh, man, look what Cat is spending every month on a haircut.
比我的工资都多
That's more than my rent.
她还用公♥司♥的飞机
And she used the corporate jet...
那是属于她的
Which is hers!
前年飞去参加火人节
...to fly to Burning Man last year.
真恶心 我知道那里会发生什么事
Gross. I know what happens there.
好吧 詹姆斯和我读邮件
Okay, so James and I will read the e-mails
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表