剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我怎么能做什么
How could I do what?
奉献我的一生来照看卡拉吗
Devote my entire life to watching over Kara?
我不知道
Well, I don't know,
也许是因为从我十四岁起
maybe it's because it's what you've told me to do
这就是你一直让我做的事
since I was 14 years old.
这么多年来 你一直骗我
You lied to me for years.
从这些话里
Is that what you got
你就得出这结论吗
from all of that?
卡拉冒着生命危险来保护其他人
So, Kara risks her life to protect other people,
她是个英雄
and she is a hero.
而我做的也是同样的事 却是错的吗
And yet, I do the same, and I'm in trouble?
好极了
That... is perfect.
你觉得你父亲会因此骄傲吗
You think your father would be proud of this?
我说不过你
I will never win with you.
我该走了
Yeah, I should go.
谢谢
Hey, thanks.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - That's okay.
我不懂你那样反应的原因
I don't understand why you would react like that.
卡拉 你确实不懂
No, Kara, you don't.
她说你生她的气
She said you got mad at her
是因为我决定告诉世人真实的我
for my decision to tell the world who I am.
我决定成为超女不是她的错
It's not her fault that I decided to become Supergirl.
那是我的选择
That was my choice.
我知道
I know.
你对她比对我总是更严苛
You were always so much harder on her than me.
为什么
Why?
格兰特女士在办公室有急事
Ms. Grant has an emergency at the office.
我得去处理
I'm gonna go handle it.
你俩麻烦大了
You both are in so much trouble.
你们知道你们有多幸运吗
Do you have any idea how lucky you are?
可能会有人看到你们
Anyone could have seen you.
卡拉 使用超能力的规则
Kara, the rules about using your powers
是要你自保
are for your protection.
我对你很失望 艾丽克斯
I'm so disappointed in you, Alex.
不是她的主意 我逼她做的
It wasn't her idea. I made her do it.
这不是重点 卡拉
That's not the point, Kara.
你刚来到地球 还在适应
You're new to Earth, you're still learning.
但你现在是她姐姐
But you're her big sister now.
确保她不会让自己陷入险境是你的职责
It's your job to make sure she doesn't put herself in danger.
抱歉 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
女儿们 上楼
Girls, go upstairs.
快
Now!
卡拉 你胆敢用超听力
Kara, don't you dare use your super-hearing.
-艾丽克斯 -她不会的 妈妈
- Alex! - She won't, Mom.
丹弗斯博士
Dr. Danvers,
我想和你与你丈夫谈谈
I'd like to speak with you and your husband.
什么急事
What's the emergency?
刚刚还在和伦敦北♥京♥方面举♥行♥电♥话♥会议
Last minute conference call to London and Beijing
突然就没用了
and nothing is working.
我的电脑手♥机♥不行
Not my computer, not my phone,
备用手♥机♥也不行
not my backup phone.
我刚给你发完短♥信♥ 然后就爆♥炸♥了
I got that text off to you and then, boom!
东西都用不了了
Everything just died.
这也许是你感恩节不该上班的征兆
Maybe that's a sign you shouldn't work on Thanksgiving.
我每年感恩节都加班 非常感谢
I always work on Thanksgivings, thank you very much.
我知道你多半会觉得很可悲
I know it probably seems sad to you,
但我很喜欢
but I love it.
卡特和她爸在一起
Carter is with his dad,
我母亲不吃走禽
my mother won't eat a flightless bird,
我不会因为雇员们需要换尿布
and I am not pulled in 400 different directions
就从四百个不同的方向刹车
by employees who need constant wet-nursing.
我觉得我们需要温帮忙
I think we need Winn's help.
"温"是什么
What's a "Winn"?
他...是IT男
He's... He's the IT guy.
坐我正对面
Sits right across from me.
这又是什么新情况
What fresh incompetence is this?
火鸡咯咯叫 想我了吗
Gobble, gobble. Miss me?
莱丝丽
Leslie?
不
No.
莱丝丽·威利斯已死
Leslie Willis is dead.
歹匕死 死了
D-E-A-D. Dead.
她死在你的凯特直升机里
She died in that CatCopter of yours.
我是莱丝丽升级版
This is Leslie 2.0.
电女郎
Livewire.
你和我...
And you and I...
我们要聊一聊
We're gonna have words.
天啊 莱丝丽
My God, Leslie.
得走了
Have to go.
她之前昏迷了
She was in a coma.
没错 但她明显恢复了
Yeah. Clearly, she's recovered.
格兰特女士 我们得找人帮忙
Ms. Grant, we have to get help.
没错 叫保安
Yes. Yes. Security.
保安在二十层楼下
Security is 20 floors down.
快去 我拖着她
Go, go. I'll keep her busy.
-但... -不 快下二十层
- But... - No, 20 floors down.
快去
Go, go.
在这里 小小凯特
Here, kitty, kitty, kitty.
你怎么了 莱丝丽
What happened to you, Leslie?
我超越自己了
I've transcended.
你真关心怎么回事吗
Do you really care how or why?
并不关心
Not particularly.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
我好得很
I'm good as is.
你得离开这里 快
You need to get out of here. Go!
-糟糕 -谢谢
- Oh, crap. - Thanks.
我本还觉得有点无趣呢
I was feeling a little depleted.
超女
Oh, Supergirl...
可怜凯特的电梯在坠落
Poor Cat's stock is plummeting.
天啊 天啊
Oh, God, oh, God...
你现在安全了 格兰特女士
You're safe now, Ms. Grant.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
纳欣诺市的许多家庭在黑暗中
...many families in National City are celebrating this Thanksgiving
庆祝感恩节
without electricity,
一系列莫名其妙的断电情况席卷全城
as a series of inexplicable blackouts cripple the city,
导致市民无电可用 恐慌情绪逐渐发酵
leaving people without power and with a growing sense of fear.
全城持续断电
你确定是莱丝丽·威利斯吗
Are you sure this was Leslie Willis?
她自称为电女郎
She calls herself Livewire now.
但她这是怎么回事
But how did this happen to her?
只因为被闪电击中吗
Just because she was hit by lightning?
她没被闪电击中
She didn't get hit by lightning.
是你
You did.
你才是原因
You're Element X.
普通的静电释放
Normal electrostatic discharge
通过你的氪星基因得到加强
intensified as it passed through your Kryptonian DNA,
产生了不明效应
picking up unknown properties.
这才创造了她
That's what's created her.
所以她成这样是我的错
So it's my fault she's this way?
告诉我她的能力 她能吸走能量吗
Talk to me about her powers. She siphons off energy?
她吸收了我的热视线
She sucked up my heat-vision.
好像她就是能量
It's like she is energy.
她变成了一股能量
She becomes energy.
但她非能量形态时 你可以攻击她的实体
But when she's not energy, she has a physical form you can punch?
-没错 -那我们就能打败她 丹弗斯女士
- Yes. - Then we can fight her, Ms. Danvers.
-怎么做 -打断一下
- How? - Excuse me?
穆德特工 对吧
Agent Mulder, is it?
是门罗 格兰特女士
Munroe, Ms. Grant.
你们的特工比莱丝丽对我办公室的破坏还严重
Well, your agents are destroying my building more than Leslie did.
我希望联调局会补偿我
I'm assuming the FBI is going to reimburse me
他们造成的损失
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表