剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我实在抱歉 格兰特女士
I am so very sorry, Miss Grant.
因为我非常地尊重你
Because I respect you so much.
我绝对不是故意伤害你的
And I never meant to hurt you.
或是亚当
Or Adam.
当然了
Of course not.
他
Him... uh...
我只是不知道自己当时是怎么回事
I just don't know what came over me.
凯拉 我聘用你的时候
Ker-rah, what is the most important thing
跟你说过最重要的是什么
I told you when I hired you?
-拿铁里别加全脂奶吗 -上班时不准哭
- No whole milk in the lattes? - No crying at work.
绝对不行 特别是这种假惺惺的眼泪
Ever. Especially not big, fat crocodile tears.
你真以为你可以走进的我办公室
Do you really think that you can come into my office
用这种夸张低劣的演技来摆布我吗
and manipulate me with this Catskills summer stock performance?
休想
No.
但你今天姑且休息一天吧
But by all means, take the day off
因为我实在不想再看到你了
because I cannot stomach looking at you any longer.
卡拉
Hey, Kara.
醒醒
Wake up.
凯特·格兰特那边怎么样
How'd it go with Cat Grant?
我们还是每次处理一场灾难吧
Let's deal with one disaster at a time.
实验室能修改虚拟现实吗
Can the lab modify the VR?
把我的意识与卡拉的合并
Merging my consciousness with Kara's
超出了我们的能力范围
is beyond anything they've ever done.
不是一朝一夕能做到的
They need days.
可她等不了这么久
Which is time she doesn't have.
我们也许还有别的问题
We may have another problem.
氪星科技
Kryptonian technology
已经能够预测太阳风暴
would've been able to predict these solar storms.
卡拉遇袭的时间不可能是巧合
The timing of the attack on Kara can't be a coincidence.
他们在利用风暴接口
They're using the interface of the storms
来掩饰下一步行动
to hide their next move.
我们需要奇迹 立刻
We need a miracle. Now.
所以你才让你的蠢货手下把我带到这里来吗
Is that why you had your goons bring me up here,
丹弗斯特工
Agent Danvers?
我妹妹需要你的帮助
My sister needs your help.
我帮她 你就要帮我
Maybe I help her, you help me.
比如说 表现良好 提前释放
Something like, "Early release for brilliant behavior?"
这是不可能的
That's not on the table.
那不如来一箱胡椒博士汽水
Then how about a case of Dr Pepper
然后让访问我的网飞账户吧
and access to my Netflix account?
袭击你实验室的外星人
The same aliens that attacked your lab
还会再次发起攻击
are coming back for more.
敌人的敌人就是朋友对吧
"The enemy of your enemy," right?
你要我怎么做
What do you need me to do?
我们会同时攻击六个目标
We will hit the six targets simultaneously.
时机极其重要
Timing is of the essence.
在人类有机会
The packages must be deployed
发现我们的计划前 必须摧毁数据包
before the humans have a chance to uncover our plan.
这正是我们当初在氪星上奋战的原因
This is what we fought so hard for back on Krypton.
现在是时候完成这项任务了
Now is our chance to finish the job.
叫你们的手下准备好
Ready your men.
你之前去哪了
Where were you earlier?
你敢质疑我吗
You dare question me?
我们即将展开对抗人类的战役
We are on the verge of launching our campaign against the humans
而你却一声不吭地走掉
and you disappear without explanation.
所以是的 我敢质疑你
So yes, I dare question you.
那就问吧
Then ask me.
你有心恋战吗
Is your heart in this war?
一旦完成大清洗
Once Myriad is complete,
人类将会被迫屈服
humanity will be brought to its knees,
这个星球将会得到解救
and this planet will be saved.
我害怕你会站在人类那边
I was afraid you went to the humans
因为我伤害了你的外甥女
because of what I did to your niece.
请原谅我质疑了你的忠心
Forgive me for questioning your loyalty.
詹姆斯
James.
我需要你帮忙
I need a favor.
说吧
Name it.
我了解亨肖局长
I know Director Henshaw.
如果他认为我连上那个设备之后出了状况
If he thinks I'm in trouble when I'm plugged into that thing,
无论我是否救回卡拉 他都会断开连接
he's gonna pull me out, whether I've saved Kara or not.
我要你阻止他那么做
I need you to stop him.
不把我妹妹带回来
I either come back with my sister,
我誓不罢休
or I don't come back at all.
这个头盔会立刻
The helmet will instantly
把你和超女的意识连接在一起
connect you to Supergirl's consciousness.
它会让你经历超女脑海中
That will allow you to experience whatever's going on
正在发生的事
in Supergirl's head in real time.
真的很厉害
It's pretty brilliant actually.
记住 你必须让超女自己走出这种幻想
Remember, you have to get supergirl to reject this fantasy herself.
回到我们的身边来吧 卡拉
Come back to us, Kara.
我们需要你
We need you.
能成功吗
Is this going to work?
不知道
Don't know.
祝你好梦
Sweet dreams.
卡拉
Kara!
天呐
Oh, my God.
我在氪星上
I'm on Krypton.
长官 风暴切断了卫星信♥号♥♥ 我们什么也看不到
Sir, the storm's knocked the satellites offline. We're blind.
我们需要卫星恢复运行
We need them back up and running
才有希望发现诺恩的下一步行动
if we have any hope of discovering Non's next move.
你们有没有想过诺恩的下一步行动
Have you guys considered Non's next move, um,
跟卫星失联有关呢
involves the satellites going down?
他可能会利用我们的科技来对付我们
I mean, he could be using our own technology against us.
这是个有趣的想法 肖特先生
That's an interesting theory, Mr. Schott.
要不要和我的团队一起去调查一番
Care to explore it with my team?
不了 我要陪着卡拉
Uh, no, I need to be there for Kara.
你能为超女做的就是
The best thing you can do for Supergirl
保持世界正常运转 直到她回来捍卫为止
is keep the world turning until she gets back to defend it.
-告诉我电脑在哪吧 -走吧
- Uh, point me to a computer. - Let's go.
卡拉今天在法庭上得心应手
Kara was a natural in court today.
卡·艾尔 你肯定会为你的堂姐感到骄傲
Kal-El, you would've been so proud of your cousin.
看来今天不止
I noticed your mother and I
我和你母亲来看你
were not the only ones who came to watch you today.
德尔洛好像是个很不错的年轻人
Del-or seems like a very nice young man.
是男生
Boy.
是的 我非常喜欢他
And yes, I like him very much.
显然 卡拉也喜欢他
Clearly, Kara does, too,
不然空闲的时候 就不会总和他在一起了
or she would not be spending so much of her free time with him.
父亲
Father!
卡拉
Kara...
-你是谁 -是我
- Who are you? - It's me.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
-你的姐姐 -我没有姐姐
- Your sister. - I have no sister.
卡拉 你正经受着
Kara, you're suffering from
黑色仁慈对你造成的影响
the effects of a creature called the Black Mercy.
它所产生的幻觉会让你无法回到地球
It's created this illusion to incapacitate you back on Earth.
-地球 -你在那里住了十二年
- Earth? - It's where you've been for the past 12 years.
我是来带你回家的
I've come to take you home.
这里就是我的家
I am home.
她快不行了 赶快把她拉回来
We're losing her. Pull her out now!
抱歉 超女 看来你今天运气不佳
Sorry, Supergirl. Guess it just wasn't your day.
-我不能让你这么做 -奥尔森
- I can't let you do that. - Olsen.
别挡着他
Get out of his way.
如果现在把她拉回来 就救不回卡拉了
If we pull her out now, we lose Kara!
我们安全了 小卡 有我在
We're safe, Kal. I'm here.
有人有爆米花吗
Anyone have some popcorn?
亨肖局长 我知道你担心艾丽克斯
Director Henshaw, I know you're worried about Alex,
但是我求求你 再给她一点时间
but I'm begging you, give her some more time!
我对她的安全责无旁贷
I am the one responsible for her safety.
这是我的责任 奥尔森
This is on my head, Olsen!
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表