剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭
When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off-course
在我到达地球之时
and by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become Superman.
于是我隐藏了我的能力
And so I hid my powers
直到最近的一起事故
until recently when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的助理
To most people I'm an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO
为我的城市抵御外星生命
to protect my city from alien life
和有意伤害它的其他任何人
and anyone else that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
詹姆斯
James?
你创造出了可以称霸星系的力量
You've created a force that could take over the galaxy.
一切都将属于我们
And all of it will be ours.
城里每个人都被外星人信♥号♥♥影响了
Everyone in the city is affected by this alien signal.
-来接我们 -大家都像机器人
- Catch. - They're acting like automatons.
不
No!
天呐
Oh, my God.
如果你来纳欣诺市 你也会受到大清洗的控制
If you come to National City, Myriad will take over you too.
我要去帮她
I am going to help her...
无论代价如何
...whatever the cost.
我不会和我姐姐战斗
I am not going to fight my sister.
你没有选择
You have no choice.
杀死艾丽克斯·丹弗斯或让她杀了你
Kill Alex Danvers or let her kill you.
不管怎样
Either way...
你都输了
You lose.
艾丽克斯 我知道你在这副躯壳里
Alex, I know you're in there.
这不是你 你不想这么做
This isn't you. You don't wanna do this.
你让我别无选择
You left me no choice.
你会与阿斯特拉在拉奥的照耀下团聚
You're reunited with Astra in the light of Rao,
告诉她 她的愿望都实现了
you tell her her wishes have all come true.
艾丽克斯 住手
Alex, stop!
这不是你
This isn't you.
火星猎人在保护你的大脑
The Martian's protecting your mind.
瞧他现在的状态 谁知道还能撑多久
Who knows for how long, by the looks of him.
能撑多久是多久
As long as he has to.
你要是也能保护艾丽克斯的大脑就好了
If only you could have protected Alex's.
现在她母亲不得不看到这一幕
Now her mother has to watch.
艾丽克斯 你能找回自己
Alex, you can beat this.
我知道你可以
I know you can.
你不会伤害我 也不会伤害卡拉
You're not gonna hurt me. You're not gonna hurt Kara.
我们是一家人
We are a family.
聚则强
Stronger together.
艾丽克斯 你是我们之中最坚强的
Alex, you are the strongest of us all.
你父亲总是这么说
Your father always said that.
我知道他在守护你
I know he's watching over you.
我知道他会为你骄傲
I know he'd be so proud.
你父亲信任你
Your father believed in you.
我也信任你
I believe in you, too.
你是艾丽克斯·丹弗斯
You are Alex Danvers
地球上的任何事情都无法改变这点
and nothing on Earth can change that.
所以 回到我们身边吧 宝贝
So, come back to us, sweetie.
拜托 你回来吧
Please, come back.
-妈 -是我
- Mom? - Yes.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
-对不起 -没关系
- I'm sorry. - It's all right.
实在对不起
I'm so sorry.
所以 超女的计划是播送一个符号♥
So, Supergirl's plan is to broadcast a symbol...
-希望之符 -希望之符
- Of hope. - Of hope.
-外加一段讲话 -讲话
- With a speech. - A speech?
主旨也是希望
Also about hope.
但她要如何绕过大清洗 影响人们呢
But how will she cut through Myriad and reach the people?
超女是我的门徒
Supergirl is my protege,
我的工作就是影响人们
reaching people is what I do.
而且 有科学证据支持我的计划
Plus, there is scientific evidence that supports my plan.
麦斯
Max?
大清洗的原理是阻隔扁桃体
Myriad works by shutting down the connection between the amygdala
与前喙扣带皮质之间的连接
and the rostral anterior cingulate cortex.
也就是人脑中引发乐观与希望情绪的部分
The parts of the human brain that give rise to optimism and hope.
在大清洗的控制下 我有视觉和听觉
Under Myriad, I could see, I could hear,
但却感觉我完全不认识自己了
but it was like I was a complete stranger to myself.
后来我母亲提到了我父亲
And then my mother said something about my father
就好像我脑子里有个开关被关掉了
and it was like a switch went off in my brain.
我突然又有感觉了
I could suddenly feel again.
我能感觉到希望
I could feel hope.
等麦斯启动连接之后
And that's what she's gonna give them
她就是要向人们传达希望
once Max can kick start the connections.
但愿可以吧 这设备是老古董了
If. This equipment's a dinosaur.
如果我能让她的讲话在电视上播出
If I can get her speech on TV
向电脑和手♥机♥传送这个符号♥
and the symbol on computers and phones,
那我比自己想象中还天才
I'm even more of a genius than I thought.
我们准备好了
Okay, we're ready.
她也准备好了
Okay. She's ready too.
倒计时 三 二
In three, two...
直播中
纳欣诺市的市民们
People of National City.
我是超女
This is Supergirl and...
希望你们能听到我说话
I hope you can hear me.
我们遭到了攻击
We have been attacked.
父母亲
Mothers and fathers,
朋友 邻居 孩子 所有人
friends and neighbors, children, everyone,
突然被这世上前所未有的
suddenly stopped by a force of evil
邪恶力量所阻止
as great as this world has ever known.
攻击者设法夺走了你们的自♥由♥意志
Your attacker has sought to take your free will,
个性
your individuality,
以及精神
your spirit.
一切造就你们的东西
Everything that makes you who you are.
当面临这种攻击时
When facing an attack like this,
很容易感到绝望
it's easy to feel hopeless.
我们会退却 丧失力量
We retreat, we lose our strength,
失去自我
lose our selves.
我懂
I know.
我小时候曾失去过一切
I lost everything when I was young.
当我最初降落在地球上时
When I first landed on this planet,
我感到伤心和孤独
I was sad and alone.
但我发现
But I found out
这个世界充满爱
that there is so much love in this world
供我们汲取
out there for the taking,
而你们 纳欣诺市的人们
and you, the people of National City,
你们帮助了我
you helped me.
你们让我成为了命中注定的那个人
You let me be who I'm meant to be.
你们让我回归了自我
You gave me back to myself.
你们令我变得比我想象中更强大
You made me stronger than I ever thought possible,
为此 我爱你们
and I love you for that.
在你们每个人的心中
Now, in each and every one of you,
都有一束光 一种精神
there is a light, a spirit,
无法被扼杀
that cannot be snuffed out.
不肯放弃
That won't give up.
我现在也需要你们的帮助
I need your help again.
我需要你们怀有希望
I need you to hope.
希望
Hope.
你们能记得你们都可以成为英雄
That you will remember that you can all be heroes.
希望
Hope.
在面临决心摧毁你们精神的敌人时
That when faced with an enemy determined to destroy your spirit,
你们能反抗并成长
you will fight back and thrive.
希望
Hope.
那些曾经避开你们的人
That those who once may have shunned you will,
在面临危机时会伸出援手
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表