剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
在我小时候
When I was a child,
我的星球氪星濒临毁灭
my planet Krypton was dying.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off-course
在我到达地球之时
and by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become superman.
于是我隐藏了我的能力
And so I hid my powers
直到最近的一起事故
until recently when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人
To most people
我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的助理
I'm an assistant at catco worldwide media.
但私下里
But in secret,
我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO
为我的城市抵御外星生命
to protect my city from alien life
和有意伤害它的其他任何人
and anyone else that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
跟你比起来 这些武器都算不了什么
All these weapons, they're nothing compared to you.
我不能一直使用我的超能力 这太冒险了
I can't keep using my powers. It's too much of a risk.
我作为汉克·亨肖的时间越久
The more time I spend as Hank Henshaw,
就越不需要去面对我失去的一切
the less I have to face what I've lost.
-呃 -我爱上你了
-Um. -I'm in love with you.
我不想我们之间的关系有所改变
I don't want things to change.
这个A·福斯特是谁 格兰特女士
Who's A. Foster, Ms. Grant?
亚当·福斯特是我儿子
Adam Foster is my son.
没有陪在亚当身边是我此生最大的遗憾
Not being there for Adam is my greatest regret.
我们都会犯错 都会因过往而感到后悔
We all make mistakes, have regrets from our past,
希望我们能够重回过去来改变它们
things we wish we could go back and change...
对我而言 最大的遗憾是没有陪在你身边
In my case, my biggest regret is not being there for you.
我知道我的选择可能会以一种
I know that my choices may have hurt you
我难以理解的方式伤害你
in ways I can never understand...
但是 如果你愿意
But, if you're willing,
我会尽我所能得让我们的关系重回正轨
I'd like to try and make things right between us.
这很难做到
It won't be easy.
万事皆不易
Nothing worthwhile ever is.
救命 谁来救救我们
Help! Help anybody.
但是人生苦短 归根到底
But life is short. And when all is said and done,
家人才是最重要的
there is nothing more important than family.
爱你的 妈妈
All my love, mom.
纳欣诺市论♥坛♥报 超女火场救援
所以你把他们安放在哪里
So where'd you put them?
放在一处没有着火的美丽的湖边
By a very nice lake with no fire.
好吧 你的救援结束后又有什么事发生吗
All right, well what happened to your post-rescue swagger?
温还是不肯跟你讲话吗
Is Winn still not talking to you?
我希望他根本没有吻过我
I wish he'd never kissed me.
我也希望我没有伤害他的感情
I wish I had never hurt his feelings.
我想念我最好的朋友 艾丽克斯
I miss my best friend, Alex.
-给他点空间和时间吧 -我不想再等了
- Just give him space. And time. - I hate space and time.
嗨 格兰特女士的拿铁好了吗
Hi. Is Ms. Grant's latte ready?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我说我很遗憾 你竟然替凯特·格兰特工作
I said, I'm sorry. That you have to work for Cat Grant.
我听说她很难搞
I hear she's a piece of work.
这可是她引以为豪得树立起的声誉
A reputation she proudly fosters.
她真的如同别人说的那样可怕吗
Is she really as horrible as everyone says?
鼻子喷火 专吃小孩
You know, breathes fire, eats babies.
格兰特女士是有些难以相处 但她很了不起
Ms. Grant is tough, but she's amazing.
不仅是她的工作 还有她的为人
Not only at her job, but as a person.
她是个女强人
She's pretty badass.
是她花钱让你这么说的吗
Does she pay you to say all that?
不是
No.
也许某天你遇见她 你就能形成自己的观点
Well, maybe one day you'll meet her and form your own opinion,
而不是这些道听途说来的流言
instead of listening to rumors.
好吧 她很幸运能拥有你
Well, she's very lucky to have you.
我觉得拿铁已经好了
I think that latte's ready.
你得赶紧了
You better run.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道那家伙在跟你调情吧
Please tell me you realized that guy was flirting with you.
不知道
No.
我不会称之为调情
I would not call that flirting.
他很... 他很友好
He was... he was friendly.
你真是没救了
Oh. You're hopeless.
据纳欣诺市警方预计 参议员米兰达·克兰
National city police is anticipating huge crowds
参议员米兰达·克兰抵达
今天下午的反外星人集♥会♥将吸引众多市民
for senator Miranda Crane's anti-alien rally this afternoon...
超查部的工作来了
DEO duty calls.
温
Winn.
你要去哪儿 你要下楼去吗
Where you heading? Are you going down?
还是别问了 拜托
Just don't. Please.
祝今天愉快 卡拉
Have a nice day. Kara.
米兰达·克兰已经抵达了纳欣诺市
Miranda Crane is in town.
她因偏执狂 嬉皮士和外星人而颇受争议
She is a lightning rod for bigots, hippies and aliens,
这也是按照我憎恶他们的程度来排序的
and yes, that is the order in which I detest them.
我们的顶尖记者失足犯错
Our top reporter has made the mistake
从凯特科跳槽去了《名利场》捞金
of dumping Catco for a cash grab at Vanity Fair.
他的职业生涯将被迅速而无情地摧毁
His ruin will be swift and merciless,
露西会出马 在今天结束前对他提起诉讼
thanks to Lucy, who will serve him a lawsuit by the end of today
-没那么简单 -就在今晚之前
- That's not how it works... - By the end of today.
同时 我需要有人能够打入集♥会♥内部
Meanwhile, we need someone to get to the rally.
卡拉 给我一份名单看看谁有空
Ker-rah, Get me a list of who's available.
实际上 我可以
Actually, I'll do it.
你还有一堆版面编排工作 凯拉
You have layouts to do. Ker-rah.
格兰特女士 我怎么着也能挤出点时间
Uh, Ms. Grant... Nothing that can't spare an hour.
恕我直言
And with all due respect,
我是你手下最有经验的摄影记者
I'm the most experienced photo-journalist you have.
而且凭借我和一位非常出名的外星人的关系
And with my connection to a very famous alien,
我或许能从参议员克兰嘴里套出有价值的信息
I may just be able to get us a good quote from Senator Crane.
你最好能从她嘴里套出会得罪所有人的话
You better get us a quote that will offend virtually everyone.
就这样
That's all.
格兰特女士
Ms. Grant...
如果比起外星人你更憎恶偏执狂
If you hate bigots more than aliens,
那你为什么要如此关注参议员克兰呢
then, why are you giving senator Crane so much attention?
她很偏执的
She's horrible.
因为 凯拉 尽管我最鄙视的
because, Ker-rah, while bigots will always take the gold
就是偏执狂
on the medal podium of my contempt,
但他们却能骗取点击率
they make excellent click-bait.
同样 他们谈论的越多
Also, the more they talk,
对自身的危害就越大
the more they sabotage themselves.
我们就能眼睁睁地看着他们自毁...
It's a magical implosion happening right before our very...
-谁在我办公室里 -我这就叫保安
- Who is in my office? - I'll call security.
不用了
No. Don't.
亚当
Adam?
我
I'm, uh,
很抱歉在你工作的时候过来打扰
sorry to, uh, to show up while you're working.
没关系
That's... That's not a problem.
完全没问题
That's not a problem at all. I...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
可你为什么今天来啊
But, why? Why? Why today?
我收到你的信了
I got your letter.
我的信
My letter.
没错
Of course.
你能来真好
Well, I am so glad that you're here.
谢谢你联♥系♥我
Thanks for reaching out.
我有好多话想跟你说
There's just so much to say.
但我手头的工作堆成山了
But I have a million things that I have to do right now.
嗯 我猜到了
Yeah, I figured.
我会在这里待几天
You know, I'm in town for a few days.
你有空跟我吃晚饭吗
You free for dinner?
我会腾时间的
I will make myself free.
谢谢
Thanks.
让你的啦啦队长发邮件通知我
Have your cheerleader e-mail me.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表