剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我这个人守旧 我还是更喜欢男医生
Call me old-fashioned but I still prefer male doctors.
艾丽克斯 你怎么来了
Alex, what are you doing here?
我要跟你谈谈我爸
I need to talk about my dad.
我们一定会查清你♥爸♥的事情 我保证
We're going to find out what happened to your dad. I promise.
但你也看到了
But, uh, as you can see...
今天 此时此刻
Today, um, right this very second...
实在不是时候
It's just, it's not a good time.
其实我是来找温的
Actually, I came to talk to winn.
绝对不行 你是疯了吗
Absolutely not! Are you out of your minds?
温 我们需要你的帮助
Winn, we need your help.
侵入超查部的主机吗
To break into the DEO mainframe?
那可不是帮忙 那是叛国
Uh, that's not help, that's treason.
-温 -不行 不行
- Winn... - No! No.
不行 抱歉 即便你要求也不行 卡拉
No, okay. I'm sorry. Not even for you, Kara.
为你我可以做任何事
For whom I would do anything...
我...
I...
不行 我不会答应的
No! I'm not doing this.
这事关她爸爸
It's about her dad.
这招真脏 丹弗斯 你知道我缺乏父爱
It's a dirty pool, Danvers. You know I have dad issues.
他叫耶利米·丹弗斯
His name was Jeremiah Danvers.
超查部在卡拉落地后就发现了她
The DEO found out about Kara soon after she landed on earth.
他们威胁要带走她
They threatened to take her
除非我父亲去为他们工作
unless my father went to work for them.
他去了 一年后他就死了
He did. A year later he was dead.
我需要知道他身上究竟发生了什么
I need to find out what really happened to him.
如果超查部知道你♥爸♥爸的事
If the DEO knows about your dad,
为什么不直接去问问
Why don't you just go ask them?
因为如果他们想告诉我真♥相♥
Because if they wanted to tell me the truth,
那早就会跟我说了
they would have done it already.
求你了
Please?
你是唯一可以帮助我们的人
You're the only one that can help us.
好吧 好吧 我♥干♥
Okay! Okay, I'm in.
亨肖打来的
Henshaw's calling...
我也收到了
Yeah, me too.
超查部总部
亨肖局长
Director Henshaw.
莱恩将军 我能为军情部做些什么吗
General Lane. What can I do for Army Intelligence?
我需要你同意进行一次即时转移
I need you to approve an immediate transfer.
把你的一名外勤特工转到我旗下
A member of your field unit to my command.
是吗 你要的是谁
Really. And who would that be?
穿红衣服的女士
The lady in red.
严格来说 超女不为本组织工作
Technically, Supergirl doesn't work for this organization.
如果照我的方式来 没人会为这个组织工作
If I had my way, no one would.
你的秘密行动在我特种部队的协助下
Your covert operations could be handled effectively
将会更加有效果
with my special forces
并且不需要外来援助
and without foreign assistance.
你需要我做什么
Why do you need me?
我们在开♥发♥一样东西
We've been developing something.
一个反叛乱者战斗装置
An anti-insurgent combat device.
项目名叫RT 我需要她来帮我做个测试
Project code named, RT. I need her help testing it for me.
她别无选择
She has no choice.
我们有总统的行政命令强制你配合
We have an executive order forcing you to comply.
我的法务专员和我的女儿 莱恩少校
My legal attache and my daughter, Major Lane.
总统已经签署了
It's been signed by the president.
有问题你可以和她反映
You can take it up with her if you like.
除非你觉得自己能力不够
Unless you don't think you're up to it.
我答应
I'll do it.
超女 你没必要妥协
Supergirl, you don't have to.
我赞同丹弗斯特工
I agree with agent Danvers.
你需要我做些什么
What do you need me to do?
和我的机器人对战
Fight my robot.
它不是机器人
It's not a robot.
它是一个具有战斗功能的拟人伪实体
It's an anthropomorphic pseudo entity with combat capabilities.
我接受指正 博士
I stand corrected, doctor.
我称其为红旋风
I call it Red Tornado.
看来我明天要大战机器人了
So, apparently I'm fighting a robot tomorrow.
机器人
Robot?
等等 是哪种机器人 C3PO那种吗
Wait, what kind of robot are we talking, like a C3PO?
终结者 扫地机器人
Terminator? Roomba?
超查部在测试新玩具吗
DEO testing out a new toy?
其实是军方
Military, actually...
莱恩将军请求我的帮助
Uh, general Lane asked for my help.
露西也在那里
Even Lucy was there.
她没有认出你吧
She didn't recognize you, did she?
没有 没
Nope! No.
所以这就是他父亲此行的目的
So that is what her father is really doing here.
卡拉 你可以拒绝这件事
Kara, you can say no to this.
我不能 我得让她知道...
I can't. I have to show her...
让他知道 我懂得团队合作
Him, that I can be a team player.
我堂弟和我都可以被信任
That my cousin and I can be trusted.
等等 与机器人对决是不是意味着
Wait, does the robot fight mean that
游戏之夜取消了
game night is canceled?
没有 没有
No! No!
在阻止犯罪 追击外星人 入侵超查部之余
Game night is the last shred of normalcy that remains
游戏之夜是我们仅剩的正常人生活了
in our crime stopping, alien hunting, DEO hacking lives.
保住游戏之夜 必须的
Game night survives. It has to.
那好 露西和我跟你到时候见
Okay, Lucy and I will see you there.
你 你邀请了露西
You, um, you invited Lucy?
他请的
He asked.
会很好玩的
It'll be fun.
肯定一点也不好玩
It will not be fun.
和你母亲的晚餐定在了八点
Dinner with your mother is confirmed for 8:00.
我订了正对沙滩的桌子
I've reserved a table right on the beach.
太好了 没准大海的咆哮声
Oh, great, maybe the roar of the ocean
能掩盖过她的声音
will drown out the sound of her voice.
或许能直接淹死她 或是我
Or maybe it will just drown her. Or me.
-凯特 亲爱的 -母亲
- Kitty, darling. - Mother.
咱别忘乎所以了
Let's not get carried away.
咱们今天已经见过一次面了
We've already seen each other once today.
你来早了 母亲 晚餐要等到八点呢
You're early, mother. Dinner isn't until 8:00.
听着 甜心 计划有变
Listen, sweetheart, there's been a change of plan.
原来 托妮·莫里森来这里了
As it turns out, Toni Morrison is in town.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
我简直就在颤抖
Oh! I'm practically shaking.
总之 托妮要举办一场临时小晚宴
Anyway, Toni's having an impromptu little dinner party
就在她蒙特西托租的房♥子里
at the house she's rented in Montecito.
就是几个老朋友
Just a few old friends.
母亲 那最起码要两个小时路程呢
Mother, that is at least two hours away,
咱们得现在就走了
we're going to have to leave right now.
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
托妮只想邀请一些比较亲密的老朋友
Toni wanted to keep this an intimate gathering of close friends.
我可为你把晚上空了出来
I cleared my evening for you.
凯特 面对两位诺贝尔奖得主
Kitty, what could you possibly have to talk about
和玛格丽特·爱特伍 你能有什么可说的呢
with two Nobel laureates and Margaret Atwood?
享受你的晚宴吧 母亲
Enjoy your dinner, mother.
格兰特女士
Ms. Grant...
修订过的时尚整版文章的校稿在哪
Oh, where are the proofs for the revised fashion spread?
在我这里
Oh! I have them right here.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
不行 不行
and no! No!
不行 滤镜不对
And no! The filter is off.
这些流浪模特看起来像是落水的老鼠
This waif model looks like a wet rat.
送还给编辑部 整套都需要重做
Take it back to editing. The entire thing needs to be retouched.
做完之前你不准离开
And stay there until it's finished.
抱歉 难道你有其他计划
I'm sorry. Do you have plans?
我们组织了办公室游戏之夜
It's just this, um, office game night thing we do.
办公室游戏之夜 凯拉 你认真的吗
Office game night? Ker-rah, really?
你不觉得你今天为了
Don't you think you've made enough of a fool of yourself
詹姆斯·奥尔森已经出够丑了吗
over James Olsen for one day?
所以人都看到你对他是怎么投怀送抱的了
Everyone's noticed how you throw yourself at him.
你应该再显得专业一些
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表