剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
第五大街和西格尔街交汇处的披萨店有持枪抢劫
Armed robbery at a pizza place on 5th and Siegel.
记住 你刀枪不入意味着会反弹子弹
Remember, bulletproof means bullets bounce off of you.
如果不想有人受伤
So, if you don't want anyone to get hurt,
就别让坏蛋们开枪
don't let the bad guys even get a shot off.
没错 还有尽量别糟蹋了衣服
Oh, yeah, and also try not to damage the suit.
我帮忙缝的那套服装
I, uh, helped make that outfit.
我的缝纫技术一级棒
I got some mad sewing skills.
蹲下
Get down!
把钱给我
Now give me your money.
快 快跑
Come on, let's go, let's go.
下一个
Next?
救护车在唐纳大道上堵车了
Ambulance caught in traffic on Donner Avenue
上面有人心脏病发作
carrying a heart attack victim.
他们不能及时赶到纳欣诺市综合医院了
They're not gonna make it to National City General in time.
满载的救护车大概四吨♥多
Oh, and a fully-loaded ambulance is about 9,200 pounds,
意味着你最多
which would mean that you'd need to use
能使用44498牛顿的力
a maximum of 44,498 newtons of force...
卡拉 他的意思是要你轻点
Kara, what he means is, gently this time.
超女解救了堵车的救护车
Supergirl rescued an ambulance stuck in traffic,
挽救了车内病患的生命
saving the life of a man inside.
超女又挽救了生命
Another super save for Supergirl.
超女救下被困车中情侣
情侣家人非常感激
超女阻止暴♥力♥抢劫
看来纳欣诺市的英雄开始名副其实了
Looks like National City's hero is starting to live up to her name.
超女救下心脏病发患者
这是消防队的任务
Oh! This one's the Fire Department.
卡拉 你会喜欢的 很经典
Ha! Kara, you're gonna love this one, it's a classic.
小猫被困树上
Kitten up a tree.
绒绒
Fluffy!
给你
Here you go.
你不是说是小猫吗
I thought you said it was a cat.
谁会给蛇取名叫"绒绒"啊
Who names her snake Fluffy?
钢铁女侠的亮眼英雄事迹
A dazzling display of heroics by the Girl of Steel
超女英雄事迹继续中
令纳欣诺市感激不已 甚至不计石油泄漏的前嫌
now has a grateful National City asking, "What oil spill?"
小心了 大都会
Watch out, Metropolis.
看来我们要挑战你们的超级英雄了
Looks like we're about to give you a run for your superhero money!
简直不敢相信 事情有起色了
I can't believe it. It's working.
人们真的开始相信她了
People are really starting to believe in her.
是相信你
In you.
没有你们我做不到
I couldn't have done it without you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你俩
Both of you.
天啊 你又点了匹萨吗 真能吃
God, what, did you order more pizza? You're a beast.
-卡拉 披风 -你的披风
- Kara? Kara, the cape. -Your cape...
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
你真觉得告诉你朋友你的真实身份
Do you really think it was a good idea for you to tell your friends
这样好吗
who you are?
是的 因为他们是我的朋友
Yes, because they're my friends.
我总可以有朋友吧
I'm allowed to have friends, aren't I?
还是这也违反了超查部的规定
Or is that also against DEO rules?
我不是来吵架的
I didn't come here to fight,
我是来道歉的
I came here to apologize.
为我之前在超查部的处事方式道歉
For how I handled things back at the DEO.
也许这样处理这件事不对
Maybe it wasn't the right way to go about it,
但...你得明白
but... you have got to understand
我只是在为你着想
I was only looking out for you.
自从我堂弟
You always have looked out for me,
送我去你家之后 你一直在照顾我
since the day my cousin dropped me off at your house.
你记得你有多怕爆米花机吗
Do you remember how scared you were of the popcorn maker?
-没错 -你爬到了桌子底下陪我
- Yeah. - You crawled under the table next to me.
给我看融化的黄油
Showed me the melted butter
撒上细细的白糖
and sprinkled the tiny, white crystals...
但我现在不是胆小的小女孩了
But I'm not a scared little girl anymore.
没错 但我一直都是你的大姐姐
Yeah, but I will always be your big sister.
这不会因为你上周
That doesn't just suddenly change
决定打击罪犯就突然改变的
because last week you decided to fight criminals.
好吧 我上周才发现你不是在实验室工作
Well, last week I found out you don't work in a lab.
你在外面战斗打拼 冒着生命危险
You're out there fighting, risking your life,
我依然相信你啊
and I still trust you.
我
I...
我知道我还有很多要学习
I know I have a lot to learn.
虽然詹姆斯和温相信我 但...
And James and Winn believe in me, but...
我也需要你的信任 艾丽克斯
I need your faith, Alex.
胜于那个S徽标 胜于那件披风
More than that S. More than that cape...
胜于任何人
More than anyone's.
丹弗斯
Danvers.
我马上到
I'll be right there.
他们要我回超查部
They need me back at the DEO.
我会打给你
I'll call you.
鱼蛉人有什么消息
What's the news on the Hellgrammite?
我们确定了去年全国
We've confirmed six similar attacks
有六起类似的化工厂攻击事件
on chemical plants across the country over the past year.
他携带着足够的化学品一路来到纳欣诺市
He's been making his way to National City with enough chemical
制♥造♥大规模杀伤性武器
components to build a weapon of mass destruction.
我对于这点不太确定 长官
I'm not so sure about that, sir.
我们检测了他的血液
The tests we ran on his blood
发现他的外星基因不像人类那样是碳基的
indicate his alien DNA isn't carbon-based like humans.
而是氯基的
It has a chlorine foundation.
那些地方都存放着没收的DDT
Each of those facilities stored confiscated DDT,
那是一种含氯杀虫剂
which is a chlorine pesticide.
如果他没在制♥造♥武器 那他要DDT干嘛
Well, if he's not building a weapon, what does he need DDT for?
-用来充饥 -没错
- He's eating it. - Right.
考虑到他母星的大气环境
Given his home planet's atmospheric conditions,
DDT是他能在地球上找到最接近食物的东西
DDT would be the closest thing on Earth he could find to food.
由于DDT被禁用了
Since DDT was banned,
所以政♥府♥在销毁剩余库存
the government has been destroying remaining stockpiles.
他的食物来源在减少
His food source is shrinking.
如果这家伙饿了
Well, if this thing is hungry,
那就给他买♥♥食物
let's buy him some dinner.
超女救下被困车中情侣
眼红去吧 大都会
Eat your heart out, Metropolis,
看来超女成为常驻英雄了
it looks like Supergirl is here to stay.
格兰特女士 你想见我吗
Ms. Grant, you wanted to see me?
詹姆斯 我在想
James, I was wondering
联♥系♥超女面谈的事怎么样了
how the hunt for the interview with Supergirl is going.
她表现得越来越好
Oh, she's doing a little better,
所以我不太确定
so I wasn't really sure if you
你还有没有兴趣控制她的舆♥论♥走向
were still interested in controlling the story.
我要赶在《星球日报》之前跟她面谈
Oh, I want a sit down with her before the Planet.
或许我之前说得太拐弯抹角了
Maybe I was beating around the bush too much earlier.
不 你说得很清楚
No, you were pretty clear.
S徽标并不是"比谁穿得最好看"的时尚禁忌
The S is not some "Who wore it best" fashion faux pas.
这是个团队标志
It's a team logo.
也许超女是他姐妹 也许是他女友
Maybe Supergirl is his sister, maybe it's his girlfriend,
但他们俩一定有联♥系♥
but there's definitely a connection.
而因为你是他的好朋友
And because you are famously his pal,
我在想你为什么不动用那层关系
I have to wonder why you haven't exploited that relationship
来服务于我的需求
to get me what I want.
我的原则是不为商业目的找朋友帮忙
I have a policy against using my friends for business reasons.
而我的原则是不能输给对手
And I have a policy against losing.
你觉得谁的原则对我而言更重要呢
Whose policy do you think means more to me?
我明白 你是个有原则的人
No, I get it. You're an honorable guy.
所以我请求你去做对我和公♥司♥都有利的事
So I'm asking you to do what's right by me and this company
让我跟那个姑娘面谈
and get me in a room with that girl.
我给你二十四小时
You have 24 hours.
否则呢
Or?
否则《星球日报》最爱的摄影师就可以回老东家了
Or the Planet gets their beloved photojournalist back.
灰狗 这里是一号♥分队 没有敌方踪迹
Greyhound, this is Trap One, no sign of the hostile.
收到 一号♥分队 保持警戒
Copy, Trap One. Stay alert.
希望这顿移♥动♥的盛宴令他难以拒绝
Let's hope this movable feast is too hard to resist.
鉴于鱼蛉人敏锐的嗅觉
Given the Hellgrammite's superior sense of smell,
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表