剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
她让我代班数码营销部的工作 所以...
and she's left me to run point on digital marketing, so, you know...
你一直都想担负更大的责任
Well, you always wanted more responsibility.
我想要的事情多了 露西
I wanted a lot of things, Lucy.
吉米 你说得对
Jimmy, you were right.
我过来不是为了办案子
I didn't come here for the case.
而是为了见你
I came here for you.
好吧 如果我工作不太忙
Okay, well, um, I'll give you a ring
我会给你打电♥话♥的
if I'm not too slammed at work.
听起来她是个知道自己想要什么的女人
That sounds like a woman who knows what she wants.
我是用普通听力听到的
I used my regular hearing on that.
她想要的就只是赢而已
All that she wants is to win everything.
赢下所有的案子 每一次争吵
Win every case, every argument.
而现在她想赢得我
And now she wants to win me.
因为你跟她分手了吗
Because you broke up with her?
我搬走了
Uh... I moved away.
在她甩了我之后
After she dumped me.
那怎么
How did...
这怎么可能
How is that even possible?
她沉迷于她的事业中
She's obsessed with her career.
而我只是个绊脚石
And I was a distraction.
你可不是什么绊脚石
Well, you're... You're totally not a distraction.
-地震吗 -不 是炸♥弹♥
- Earthquake? - No, a bomb.
你撑起了总计120磅每平方英尺
You were supporting the weight of 120 pounds per square foot,
乘以五层的重量
multiplied by five floors.
挺厉害的
Not bad.
为什么有人在那楼里放炸♥弹♥
Why would someone plant a bomb in that building?
里边有什么
What was in there?
一个在研究新型非锂蓄电池的实验室
A lab developing a new, non-lithium battery.
尖端科技
Cutting edge.
可能是工业间谍干的
Could be industrial espionage.
也许这事件该让联邦调查局来办
This might be one to let the FBI handle.
我觉得不应该这么处理 长官
I don't think we want to do that, sir.
这些是炸♥弹♥的碎片
These are fragments from the bomb.
我在卡拉昨天抓来的无人机上
I found the exact same technology
发现了同样的科技
inside the drone Kara brought in yesterday.
所以那些监视我的人也是安放炸♥弹♥的人
So whoever was spying on me was also behind the bombing?
没错
Yes.
而且我想我知道嫌犯是谁了
And I think I may have a lead.
-麦斯威尔·罗德 -是的
- Maxwell Lord? - Yeah.
炸♥弹♥和无人机
Both the bomb and the drone
都使用了先进的纤维光学中继系统
used an advanced fiber optics relay system.
市场上都还没有呢
It's not even on the market yet.
而它们则是由罗德科技开♥发♥制♥造♥的
And it was developed by Lord Technologies.
咱们去找麦斯威尔·罗德谈谈
Let's pay Maxwell Lord a visit.
怎么谈 你又不能以超查部特工身份去
How? You can't just walk in as DEO agents.
是不会
We won't.
联邦调查局 侦查部 特工
好吧
Okay...
这真酷
That is cool.
我得回去工作了
I have to get back to work.
-说到"工作" 你是指詹姆斯吗 -不是
- And, by "Work," Do you mean James? - No.
尤其是现在 他的前女友出现了
Especially not now. His ex showed up.
露西·莱恩
Lucy Lane.
-是露易丝·莱恩吗 -她的妹妹
- As in Lois Lane? - Her sister.
她很漂亮 很聪明 闻起来也不错
She's gorgeous, she's smart... smells nice.
我都想约她出来了
Hell, I want to date her.
她有在外边拯救世界吗
Well, was she out saving the world?
她是军方律师 所以 算是
She's a lawyer for the military, so, yes.
那她能飞吗
Oh. Well, can she fly?
她要是会飞我也不奇怪
I wouldn't be surprised.
但如果詹姆斯甩了她
But if James broke up with her
还大老远的搬到纳欣诺市来
and then moved all the way out to National City,
那他怎么还会想再和她复合呢
then why would he want to get back together with her?
-他告诉我是她甩了他 -别
- He told me she broke up with him. - No.
别别 别和詹姆斯讨论她的事
No, no, do not talk to James about her.
那简直就是一张飞往朋友地带的头等舱机票
That is a first-class one-way ticket to the Friend Zone.
我还没有进入朋友地带
I am not in the Friend Zone.
你呆在朋友地带的时间比幻影地带还久
You've spent more time in the Friend Zone than the Phantom Zone.
懂吗 你就是那个女孩
Okay? You're that girl.
你总是想要帮忙 所以你...
You always want to help, so you...
倾听他们的女朋友困扰 而...
listen to their girlfriend troubles, and...
但从来没有成功上位过 明白
Instead of being the girlfriend. Right.
卡拉 你这大半生
Kara, you've had to pretend
都在装成另外一个人
to be someone else for most of your life.
但是你不用对詹姆斯有所隐藏
But you don't have to hide with James.
他知道你的秘密 还喜欢你
He knows your secret and he likes you.
再说了 有哪个白♥痴♥
Besides, what kind of idiot
会放弃超女选择露西·莱恩
would choose Lucy Lane over Supergirl?
你好
Hello?
你好 格兰特女士
Oh! Hi, Ms. Grant.
卡特怎样了 他想妈妈了吗
How's Carter? Does he miss his mom?
我的天 卡特
Oh my God! Carter!
我应该去接他的
I was supposed to pick him up!
你要停在绿色♥区♥里 然后走到队伍那里
You need to park in the green zone and walk to the line-up,
或者你需要在黄色♥区♥等着
or you need to idle in the yellow zone
然后把召示牌放在...
and put the placard in the...
那是什么噪音
What's that noise?
我把窗户打开了
I've got the windows open!
等等 你是想告诉我你还没到地方吗
Wait, are you trying to tell me that you're not there yet?
正在停车呢
Pulling up right now.
我没听到孩子玩耍的声音
I did not hear the sound of children at play.
就是风太大了而已
It's just... super windy!
我先挂了
Gotta go!
格兰特女士把我的名字加到了名单里
Hey! Ms. Grant put my name on the list.
是卡拉·丹弗斯
Its Kara Danvers.
我需要你签个名
Yeah, I just need a signature.
好的
Yes.
他就交给你了 玩得开心 卡特
Thanks, he's all yours. Have fun, Carter.
你好 我是卡拉
Hey, I'm Kara.
你还记得我吗 在你妈妈办公室那个
You remember me from your mom's office?
自从上次见到你之后 你长大不少啊
You've grown since I last saw you.
那么 学校怎么样
So, how was school?
这所学校很不错的
This is a really good school.
真奇怪 他们都还没教你们大声说话
I'm surprised they haven't taught you guys to speak out loud yet.
我挺喜欢学校的
I actually really liked school.
能了解这个新星球
Learning all about this new planet...
也就是我的家园
That I am also from.
我也不是什么书呆子
Not that I was a nerd or anything.
我妈说做书呆子没什么不好
My mom says it's okay to be a nerd.
她说如果你能直面你的恐惧
She says if you can face your fears
然后从你的保护壳中出来 那么...
and come out of your shell, then...
书呆子最后也能成功
nerds can win in the end.
天 我希望如此
God, I hope so.
没错 这是我们的科技
Yes, this is my technology.
能告诉我你们从哪里找到的吗
Mind telling me where you found it?
在昨天摧毁了一间实验室的炸♥弹♥中
Inside a bomb that destroyed a lab yesterday.
你似乎对此并不关心
You don't seem concerned by that.
我非常关心为什么我的科技会变成武器
I'm very concerned with how my technology ended up in a weapon,
因为我不做那些东西
since I don't make them,
但是我不担心被你们当成嫌犯
but not with becoming your suspect.
那是为什么
And why is that?
因为被毁的是我的实验室
Because it was my lab that was destroyed.
是我众多旗下公♥司♥的一家
It was a subsidiary of one of my companies.
不过并没有多少人知道
Not that it's public knowledge.
你为什么不对我们分享这个信息
And you didn't think to share that information with us?
我不喜欢依靠政♥府♥来解决自己的问题
I prefer not to rely on the government to solve my problems.
知道是谁在针对你吗
Any idea who's targeting you?
我在试图改变世界 丹弗斯特工
I'm trying to change the world, Agent Danvers.
所以任何想要维持现状的人
So anyone invested in maintaining the status quo
都会把我当做攻击目标
would be interested in targeting me.
你这嫌疑人范围还真广
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表