剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭
When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off-course
在我到达地球之时
and by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become Superman.
于是我隐藏了我的能力
And so I hid my powers
直到最近的一起事故
until recently when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的助理
To most people I'm an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO
为我的城市抵御外星生命
to protect my city from alien life
和有意伤害它的其他任何人
and anyone else that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
我见过这张照片
I've seen this picture.
它赢得了普利策奖
It won the Pulitzer.
他特意摆了姿势 他可能喜欢我吧
He actually posed for that. I guess he likes me.
你是吉米·奥尔森
You're Jimmy Olsen.
-他知道了 -他知道了
- He knows. - He knows?
如果人们发现你是谁了呢
What if people figure out who you are?
这不安全
It's not safe.
别提超女缺乏经验了
Forget about Supergirl's lack of experience.
纳欣诺市不需要重蹈覆辙
National City does not need problems.
-谁在乎那家伙说什么呢 -你在乎
- Who cares what that guy says? - You do.
麦斯威尔·罗德不是你的英雄吗
Isn't Maxwell Lord your hero?
我要和超女进行一次对话
I want a sit down with Supergirl.
否则《星球日报》心爱的摄影师就可以回老东家了
Or the Planet gets their beloved photojournalist back.
格兰特女士 你跟超女的见面已经开始了
Ms. Grant, your interview with Supergirl's already started.
我们聊吧
Let's talk.
是你啊
It's you.
不 抱歉
Oh, no. I'm sorry.
我本来是想说 你是谁
I meant to say, who are you?
据你的说法 我是超女
According to you, I'm Supergirl.
商标待定
Trademark pending.
你有问题
You have questions.
我准备好回答了
I'm ready to answer them.
介意我录音吗
Do you mind if I record this?
不介意
I suppose not.
好的
Okay.
超女
Supergirl.
我们先聊点基本问题 你从哪儿来
Let's start with the generals. Where are you from?
我从我的母星来到地球
I traveled to Earth from my home planet of...
-氪星 -对
- Krypton? - Yes.
在它毁灭的时候
When it was destroyed.
我父母把我送到地球 认为我在这里会很安全
My parents sent me here where they thought I'd be safe.
我以前好像听过这个故事
I feel like I've heard this story before.
这是我的故事
This is my story.
那你所有的超能力
So, I can assume that all of your powers
都跟钢铁之躯一样咯
are the same as the Man of Steel's?
飞翔 力大无穷
The flying, the super strength,
冰冻呼吸
the freezy breath thing?
最后一种我还在练习
I'm still working on that last one.
所以说你还没达到他的水平咯
Oh, so you're not up to his level yet?
不见得吧
I wouldn't say that.
那我们怎么现在才听说你的消息呢
So, why are we just hearing from you now?
我不太理解这个问题
I'm not sure I understand the question.
既然你已经来地球多年
Well, if you've been on Earth for years,
为什么要等这么久才开始回报社会呢
why wait this long to start giving back?
两年前发生地震的时候你在哪儿呢
Where were you during the earthquake two years ago?
还有去年九月夺走八条生命的那场野火
Or the wildfires last September that killed eight people?
我不会草率对待这份工作
This is not a job I take lightly.
我得准备好才行
I had to be ready.
你打算成家吗
Any plans to start a family?
从来没人问过我堂弟这些问题
Nobody ever asks my cousin these questions.
超人是你堂弟吗
Superman is your cousin?
本次采访结束
This interview is over.
你不在城里飞来飞去的时候都做些什么啊
Well, what do you do all day when you're not flying around town?
你有正职吗
Do you have a day job?
谢谢
Thank you.
你每天早餐都吃甜面包
How can you eat sticky buns for breakfast every day
怎么还能保持苗条呢
and still stay so thin?
我是个外星人
I'm an alien.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我昨晚给你打了好几个电♥话♥ 你跑哪儿去了
I called you like a bunch of times last night. Where were you?
我昨晚睡着了
I think I fell asleep last night.
昨天太累了
Yesterday was a pretty long day.
早啊
Morning!
你怎么来了
Uh, what are you doing here?
只有这个地方
Oh, this is the only place that
才卖♥♥这种我爱喝的饮料 茶 很难找呢
makes this really hard to find drink I like, tea.
好好笑哦
That's really funny.
好好笑
That's funny.
艾丽克斯 你记得他吗 詹姆斯·奥尔森
Alex, you remember, um, James Olsen?
-我在公♥司♥的朋友 -记得
- My friend from work. - Yeah.
隐秘的外星人狩猎业务进行得如何
How's the covert alien hunting business?
不如我们希望的那么隐秘
Not as covert as we would prefer.
我没告诉他
I didn't tell him.
没关系 我能保守住重大秘密
Look, it's okay. I can be trusted with a big secret.
希望你对我妹妹也能做到这点
Well. I hope you'll extend the same courtesy to my sister.
一直如此
Always.
-咱们办公室见 -好
- Meet up back at the office? - Yes.
很高兴见到你 艾丽克斯
Great seeing you, Alex.
-怎么了 你喜欢詹姆斯·奥尔森
- What? - You like Jimmy Olsen.
别这么说
Stop it.
首先 他更喜欢别人叫他詹姆斯
First of all, he prefers James.
-好吧 -其次 我们只是朋友
- Okay. - Second, we're just friends.
只是朋友
Just friends.
拜托
Please.
你看他的眼神就好像他是个甜面包似的
You were looking at him like he was one of your sticky buns.
说真的
And seriously,
你不能再跟别人透露你的真实身份了
you have got to stop telling people who you really are.
知道超女的人越少越好
The less people know about Supergirl, the better.
-在今天一条令人震惊的新闻中 -好吧
- In a shocker of a news item today... - Right.
凯特·格兰特 凯特科媒体首席执行官
...Cat Grant, CEO of Catco Media,
声称超女与超人有血缘关系
is reporting that Supergirl and Superman are in fact related.
超女与超人是堂姐弟
卡拉
Kara?
尚无人能确定她是何人或何种生物
No one has been able to identify who or rather what she is.
你在采访里提到那事挺有意思的
Interesting choice mentioning that in an interview.
难道不是有点危险吗
Isn't that a little dangerous?
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to.
我被搞糊涂了 就脱口而出了
I got confused and it just popped out.
她对我耍了手段
She... She tricked me.
她是个恶人
She's like a villain.
她是个超级采访恶人
She's like a super interviewing villain.
那真是史上最无聊的超能力了
That is literally the most boring power ever.
凯拉
Kerah!
早安 格兰特女士
Good morning, Ms. Grant.
今天是新闻业的大日子
It's a big day for journalism.
《星球日报》可以一边玩去了
The Daily Planet can suck it.
我抢先发了独家
I scooped them.
是啊 我听说了
Yes, I... I heard.
你把超女和超人是堂姐弟的事情说了出去
You told everyone that Supergirl and Superman are cousins.
你不觉得
Do you think maybe
她可能想对此保守秘密吗
she might've kind of wanted that on the down low?
防弹
Bulletproof.
你是问我能否防弹...
Are you asking me if I'm bullet...
防弹咖啡
Bulletproof Coffee.
它的配方是无盐草饲牛黄油
It's made from unsalted grass-fed butter
和可以提高脑力的椰子油精华
with an extract of coconut oil that improves brain energy.
我每小时都需要一杯
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表