剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
He is the one who deleted them.
他为什么要删除文件
Why would he delete the files?
因为他在隐瞒一些事
Because he's hiding something.
或许过去两年与我共事的这个男人
Because maybe the man that I've been working with
就是杀害我父亲的凶手
for the last two years killed my father.
我们现在只知道 汉克·亨肖
All we do know is that Hank Henshaw
是最后见过你父亲活着的人
was the last person to see your father alive.
你总算来了
There she is!
半小时前我的车就该来接我了
My car was supposed to be here half an hour ago.
我不知道自己应该为您叫车
I... I didn't realize I was getting you one.
那我该怎么去机场呢
How else am I supposed to get to the airport?
说实话 小凯特
Honestly, Kitty,
这人是你的无薪实习生吗
is this creature of yours some sort of unpaid intern?
你怎么能给这么个不靠谱的人付薪水呢
How do you justify paying a salary to such an unreliable person?
首先 她的薪水并不高
First of all, I don't pay her very much.
其次 你无权那样对她说话
And second, you don't get to talk to her that way.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我明白 母亲 我的成功总是让你感到威胁
I understand, mother, that you have always been threatened by my success
而你总是试图贬低我来抬高自己的身份
and you try to elevate yourself by denigrating me.
那没关系
Which is fine.
但你没权利对我的助理做同样的事
But you are not allowed to do the same thing to my assistant
她的工作一直很出色
who, by the way, is excellent at her job.
我想...
I think...
走之前先去一趟洗手间
I'll use the ladies before I go.
谢谢你夸赞我工作做得好
Thank you for saying I'm excellent at my job.
这让我觉得自己是个正常人
It made me feel normal.
那只是说给她听的
It was just for effect.
把止痛药拿来
Get me advil.
给
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你希望我为你母亲叫辆车吗
Would you like me to call your mother a car?
她骑扫帚回去好了
She can take her broom.
-抱歉 都怪我 -小心 别伤到手
- Sorry, that was my fault. - Be careful, you might cut yourself.
我没事 我没事
I'm fine, I'm fine.
我都说了让你小心的
I told you to be careful.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我流血了
I'm bleeding.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表