剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
You'll never make it in time.
结束了 靛青
It's over, Indigo.
你是说人类吗
For the human race?
我同意
I agree.
核弹发射序列启动
Nuclear launch sequence activated.
核弹发射
三十 二十九 二十八
30, 29, 28...
二十四 二十三
24, 23...
七 六 五
Seven, six, five...
我计算的死亡人数是七百万
I calculate the death toll at 7 million.
-或多或少 -三 二 一
- Give or take. - Three, two, one.
纳欣诺市
导弹正向纳欣诺市飞去
Missile's arching toward National City.
预计到达时间 三分钟
ETA to target three minutes.
刚才是白宫打来的
That was the White House.
总统刚下令提升到二级戒备状态
The president just ordered us to DEFCON 2.
詹姆斯 我迟了一步
James! I'm too late.
靛青向纳欣诺市发射了洲际导弹
Indigo launched an ICBM at National City.
我们要疏散凯特科媒体和整座城市
We need to evacuate Catco and the city.
没时间了 我在跟着它 我要阻止它
There's no time. I'm on its tail. I'm going to stop it.
有敌情
We got a bogey.
那是啥玩意
What the hell is that?
那是我妹妹
That's my sister.
它就是不改变航向
It won't change course.
我要用我的热视线
I'll use my heat vision.
别 那会让它爆♥炸♥的
Don't. That can make it explode.
我连线上超女了
I've got Supergirl on the line.
汉克
Hank.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我们在追踪你和洲际导弹
We're tracking you with the ICBM.
我们会阻止这一切的 卡拉 联手
We're gonna stop this thing, Kara. Together.
你需要关闭板载导航电脑
You need to shut down its onboard flight computer.
你需要关闭发射井的网络
You need to shut down the silo's network.
防止靛青再发射另一枚弹头
Keep Indigo from launching another warhead.
我想我有个办法能把她关闭
I think that I might have a way of actually shutting her down.
我几年前不经意地
I accidently created a
创造了一种挺猛的电脑病毒
pretty nasty computer virus a few years ago.
有多猛
How nasty?
扯掉暗门找到导航电脑
Rip off the trap door to access the flight computer.
8500米 还在下降
28,000 feet and dropping.
4300米
14,000 feet.
输入关闭代码11747
Input the kill code 1-1-7-4-7.
2400米
8,000 feet.
超女
Supergirl.
900米
3,000 feet.
你没时间了
You're out of time!
棒
Yes!
剩下的导弹还多着呢
Plenty of missiles left.
多亏了核扩散
Thank God for nuclear proliferation.
猜你没有算计到这个吧
Bet you didn't calculate that.
-怎么样了 -再给我半分钟
- How's it coming? - Thirty more seconds.
撑住 卡拉
Hold on, Kara!
卡拉 收到吗
Kara, do you copy?
你在和谁说话
Who is that you're talking to?
我就知道你这么蠢的人不可能单独行动
I knew you were too stupid to be working alone.
我超越了一副驱壳
I am beyond a body.
我超越了时间和空间
I am beyond time and space.
我只要动动手指 你的朋友就死了
All I have to do is squeeze my fingers, and your friend dies.
我不可战胜
I'm invincible.
我是上帝
I am a God.
不 你只是一个美化版视窗远景系统
No. You're just a glorified Windows Vista.
上传中
你对我做了什么
What have you done to me?
我刚给你传了一大堆恶意软件 尽情享受吧
I just fed you a major helping of malware. Bon appetit.
你
You.
如果不是我 你都不会在这里
You wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for me.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你以为罗兹堡是怎么逃离幻影区的
How do you think Fort Rozz escaped the Phantom Zone?
数十年间 我在脑中搜索幻影区
For decades, I searched the Phantom Zone with my mind.
找寻一个出口 然后 我发现了你
Looking for a way out. And then... I found you.
我激活了你的逃生舱
I activated your pod.
将它与监狱连接
I linked it to the prison.
是我让你来到了地球
I'm the reason you made it to Earth.
不然你还睡在那永恒的虚空之中
You would still be sleeping in that timeless void,
这都是我的功劳
if it wasn't for me.
你那边还好吗 超女
Are you okay over there, Supergirl?
还好
Yeah.
没事 我很好
Yeah, I'm good.
西沃恩 我真的觉得我们需要谈谈
Siobhan, I really think that we should talk.
我也觉得
That makes one of us.
经过今天的一番折腾之后
You know what, after the day I've had,
我就没那么害怕你了
I'm a lot less frightened of you.
好吧 没到那种程度
Okay, not that much less.
听着 我
Look, um, so I...
我曾以为我也拥有一个完美的家
I thought that my family was perfect too.
但后来我爸变得丧心病狂 想要杀死某人
And then my dad went bananas and tried to kill someone.
他的确也杀了另外一些人
And then actually did kill some other people.
然后他进了监狱
And he went to jail.
我妈也离我们而去
My mom took off.
我们再也不是完整的核心家庭了
And, then, you know, so much for the American nuclear family.
所以你是在告诉我 情况可能会更糟糕吗
So you're telling me it could be worse?
而且 那个
Also, that...
我明白如此重要的人让你失望
That I know how it feels
是种什么滋味
when someone like that lets you down.
但是我觉得 我只是觉得有一点你必须知道
But I think... I just think it's important for you to know that
绝大部分的人都想要守护你
most people wanna be there for you.
你不许告诉任何人 否则我就杀了你
You tell anybody about this, and I'll kill you.
你经常威胁说要杀我灭口
You threaten to kill me a lot.
下面报道一则趣闻
And in more light-hearted news,
今天早些时候划破纳欣诺市苍穹的那一道亮光
a bright light seen cruising through the sky towards National City
深深吸引了一些阴谋论者
captivated conspiracy theorists earlier today.
但是 据航♥空♥航♥天♥局所言
But, according to NASA,
那只是"联盟号♥"运载火箭
it was just a Soyuz
为国际空间站提供补给的航道
en route to replenish the ISS.
那东西不是火箭 对吗
That wasn't a rocket, was it?
对
No.
我们今天差多少就遭遇不测
How close did we come today?
命悬一线
Too close.
但是我们很幸运能拥有超女
But we're lucky to have Supergirl.
凯拉 取消我原定的晚餐计划
Ker-rah, cancel my dinner plans.
我要回家 拥抱我的儿子 给他做♥鸡♥吃
I am going home to hug my son and cook him chicken.
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事
Yeah.
只不过追赶完那枚航道曲折的导弹
Yeah, my heart's still racing from
我的心还在怦怦直跳
chasing after a zig-zagging missile.
我有点感觉像哈利·波特在打魁地奇一样
I kinda felt like Harry Potter playing Quidditch.
我知道我说过不想让露西知道我的秘密
I know I said I didn't want Lucy knowing my secret
因为那样很危险 但其实不是出于这个原因
because it's dangerous, but that's not true.
我也知道她肯定能成为我们队伍里得力的一员
I know she'd be a great asset to our team.
我猜我还是更喜欢只有我们的两人小分队
I guess I just liked working together, just the two of us.
告诉她吧
Tell her.
谢谢
Thank you.
露西
Lucy.
我有...
Hey, I have...
我有些很重要的事情要告诉你
I have something really important I wanna tell you.
都结束了 詹姆斯 我们结束了
This is over, James. You and me.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
这不是因为超女吧
This is... this is not about Supergirl, right?
是的
No.
我终于意识到了这一点
And I finally realize that.
卡拉今天来找过我
Kara came to see me today.
她试图修复我们俩的关系
To try and, um, fix things between us
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表