剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭
When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off-course
在我到达地球之时
and by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become Superman.
于是我隐藏了我的能力
And so I hid my powers
直到最近的一起事故
until recently when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的助理
To most people I'm an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO
为我的城市抵御外星生命
to protect my city from alien life
和有意伤害它的其他任何人
and anyone else that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl.
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
汉克·亨肖是最后见过你父亲活着的人
Hank Henshaw was the last person to see your father alive.
或许过去两年与我共事的这个男人
Maybe the man that I've been working with
就是杀害我父亲的凶手
for the last two years killed my father.
没人可以阻拦我们
No one can be allowed to stand against us.
哪怕是我外甥女
Not even my niece.
我称其为红旋风
I call it Red Tornado.
机器人不是用来打击叛乱分子
The Android wasn't meant to fight insurgents.
而是被设计用来杀氪星人的
It was designed to kill Kryptonians.
超女 你还好吗
Supergirl, are you okay?
小心 别伤到手
Be careful, you might cut yourself.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
不 我流血了
No. I'm bleeding.
失去超能力无疑对你造成了精神创伤
The loss of your powers is undeniably traumatic.
你可能会感到困惑
You may feel confused,
甚至害怕永远失去超能力
or even frightened they're lost forever.
你与机器人的一战
Your battle with the android
耗尽了你氪星人细胞中的太阳能
drained your Kryptonian cells of their solar energy.
你现在与任何人类一样易受到环境的侵害
You are now as vulnerable to your environment as any human,
受制于疼痛 疾病 死亡
subject to pain, sickness, death.
但你要有信心 卡拉
But have faith, Kara.
一旦你的细胞从地球黄星
Once your cells have reabsorbed
重新吸收了足够的辐射
sufficient radiation from Earth's yellow star,
你的超能力就能恢复
your powers should return.
不要害怕
Do not be afraid.
在你完全恢复之前
And until you have fully recovered,
依靠那些你信任的人
lean on those you trust.
我无法在你身边陪你
It is my deep regret that
我对此深感遗憾 我亲爱的女儿
I am unable to be there with you myself, my beloved daughter.
在深入分♥析♥中 我的知识将一如既往地
As always, my collected knowledge is at your disposal
任你使用
for further analysis.
谢谢你
Thank you,
妈妈
Mom.
超查部
超人也遇到过这种情况
This happens to Superman too,
当时他失去了几天的超能力 对吧
where he loses his powers for a couple days, right?
对 但已经过去两天了 我没有感到任何起色
Yeah, but it's been two days, and I don't feel any different.
你只是因为超查部整个周末都在对你进行测试
You're just going stir-crazy because the DEO has been
被逼疯了而已
testing you all weekend.
你现在你有机会接触真实的世界
Now you get to go out in the real world
体验一天人类的生活
and see what it's like to be human for a day.
你或许能了解我们其他人是什么感受
Might learn a thing or two about what it's like for the rest of us.
-你感觉如何 -很好
- How you feeling? - Fine.
大概是吧 如果"很好"就是这种感觉的话
I guess... If this is what fine feels like now.
卡拉要去上班 我正准备送她出去
Kara is heading to work. I was just going to walk her out.
我要去处理一位不守规矩的来客
I'm off to deal with an unruly guest.
等你回来 可能需要你帮忙
Might need your help with him when you're done.
乐意效劳 长官
Happy to, sir.
厉害
Nice.
从表面上一点都看不出你怀疑他
I'd have no idea you suspect him of anything.
在我查清他跟老爸的死是否有关之前
I have to play that way until I find out whether or not
我要一直演下去
he was involved in Dad's death.
你真的觉得与他有关吗
Do you really think he's involved?
你跟汉克共事多年了
You've served with Hank for years.
自始至终
And all that time,
他从没告诉我过老爸是超查部的特工
he never told me Dad was an agent here at the DEO.
也没提过老爸死时他们在一起
Or that they were together when Dad died.
汉...
Ev...
汉克对我所说的一切都是谎言
Everything Hank has said to me has been a lie.
我不能再相信他了 卡拉 我...
I can't trust him anymore, Kara. I...
我知道他有所隐瞒
I know he's hiding something.
抱歉
Sorry.
卡拉 这是怎么回事
Hey, Kara. What's happening?
公车上有个十岁的孩子在流鼻涕
Oh, there was a 10-year-old on the bus with a runny nose.
好吧 你迟到了 你搭了公车
Okay, you're late, you took the bus
而且你还得了感冒
and, what, you have... You have a cold?
跟机器人对战耗尽了我的超能力
I blew out my powers fighting that android.
什么 要持续多久
What? For how long?
愚蠢的红旋风
Oh, stupid Red Tornado.
好了 我去帮你查清楚这件事
Okay, I'm going to help you figure this out.
我还留着艾丽克斯那些
Oh, I still have the, uh...
超查部文件里的氪星人生物分♥析♥
The Kryptonian bio-analytics from Alex's DEO files.
我们要一探究竟
Yeah, we've got to find some answers.
刚才有人打喷嚏了吗
Did someone just sneeze?
是谁打的
Who did that?
是谁在我的办公室里
Who among you sprayed my office
喷洒了上百万个微观杀手
with a million microscopic killers?
我已经感觉自己的喉咙肿了
I can already feel my throat closing up.
是你吗 凯拉
You, Ker-rah?
你从来都不感冒 这是你最大的优点
You never get sick. That's the best part about you.
-我最大的优点就是这个吗 -如果我病了
- That's the best part? - If I get sick,
我就会表现不佳 如果我表现不佳
I will underperform. If I underperform,
我们的股价就会下跌
our stock prices will fall,
上千人就会丢掉饭碗
thousands of people will lose their job,
标准普尔500指数会受到影响
the S&P will take a hit
你一个人就能引发下一次经济衰退
and you will personally have triggered the next recession.
美国第四大投资银行 现已破产
你想做下一个雷曼兄弟吗
Do you want to be the next Lehman Brothers?
我还是回家吧
I guess I'll go home.
走出去的时候别呼气
Don't exhale on the way out.
超常活动调查部
你折腾累了吗
Worn yourself out yet?
靠近我的时候要鞠躬
Bow your head when you approach me!
我是詹姆
I am Jemm,
无脸猎手的主人
master of the Faceless Hunters!
-征服了 -十二个世界
- Conqueror of... - Twelve worlds.
已经听你唠叨过十遍了
Yeah, heard you the first 10 times.
一直也没觉得有多牛掰
It's not getting any more impressive.
你是想使用你的通灵能力 对吧
Trying to use your psychic powers, aren't you?
控制我的思想 逼我放你出去
Take control of my mind, force me to let you out?
很遗憾地告诉你 詹姆
Hate to break it to you, Jemm,
你的牢房♥有神经屏蔽
but your cell has neural shielding.
你的能力派不上用场
Your powers are useless.
有本事就灭掉我的能力
Then deactivate it
那样我会意志薄弱 有可能暴露你的真实身份
so that I may expose your true identity as a coward.
我会让你心爱的人粉身碎骨
I will grind your loved ones to dust.
我心爱的人都不在了
There are none left to grind.
詹姆的牢房♥需要做每月清理了
Jemm's fish tank is in need of its monthly cleaning.
收到 我这就去
Copy that. I'm on it.
你这是要去哪儿啊
Hi! Where are you headed?
去看租的房♥子
Uh, look at a rental.
露西和我要搬到一起住了
Lucy and I are getting a place together actually.
太棒了
That's... That's awesome.
你丧失了超能力
Lost your powers.
太阳耀斑
Solar flare.
我不知道还有这种称呼呢
I did not know we were calling it that.
他是这么叫的
Well, he does.
他喜欢给超能力起名字 热视力
Well, he likes to name them. You know, heat vision,
-冷冻气息 -宅男一枚
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表