剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I'd like to address the rumors of an incident at Lord Technologies.
这下难看了
Oh, this is going to be ugly.
麦斯威尔·罗德
我们成为了一名工业间谍的目标
We're the target of industrial espionage.
庆幸的是 没有造成伤亡
Thankfully, there were no casualties
-犯罪者也已经被逮捕 -谢谢
- and those responsible have been apprehended. - Thank you.
他在掩盖被攻击的事
He's covering up the attack.
他想要干什么
What is he up to?
让我看看能查出些什么
Well, let me see what I can find out.
不行 不
No way. No!
麦斯威尔·罗德太危险了
Max Lord is way too dangerous.
我已经重拾新闻旧业了
Hey, I've dusted off my press credentials.
让我和他谈谈 看看能挖出点什么
Let me just talk to him, see what I can dig up.
不是我的态度有问题
I don't have an attitude problem.
而是你的洞察力有问题
You have a perception problem.
格兰特女士要上来了 好了
Ms. Grant's on her way up. Okay, um...
今天 咱们要表现得非常正常
Um, today, we have to seem really, really normal.
不仅是普通级别的正常
Like, like not just normal-normal,
而是超级正常 不是
but super-normal. Only, no...
-不要超级 -你这是中风了吗
- No super. - Are you having a stroke?
中风是这模样吗
Is this what a stroke looks like?
格兰特女士觉得我是超女
Ms. Grant thinks I'm Supergirl.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
我会处理好的
I will handle it.
但是如果她看到我们表现异常
But if she sees us acting weird,
一切就都暴露了
it's gonna blow everything.
我只需要热一下她的咖啡
I just need to heat up her coffee...
别在那里热
Maybe not on that.
-我该怎么办 -弄得到处都是
- What do we do? - That got everywhere.
好了 再试一次
All right, all right. Round 2, round 2...
好办法 快点
Good idea. Hurry.
-我得快点 -好了
- I gotta hurry. - Okay.
这个...
This, um...
她完蛋了
Yeah, she's doomed.
我的天啊 谢谢你
Oh, my God, thank you!
格兰特女士 他们没有拿铁了 这是杯黑咖啡
Ms. Grant, they were out of lattes, so here's a coffee.
你就在这里
And here you are,
像是个普通而无趣的人一样给我端咖啡
delivering it to me like a normal, boring person.
我就是这种人
Well, that's what I am.
我很无趣 也很普通
I'm very boring and really normal.
那个 我就不烦你了
So, um, I'll just get out of your hair.
为什么
Why?
要一下子跳过一座大楼吗
Have a building to leap in a single bound?
原来这个笑话还没过去啊
So, we're still going with that joke?
其实挺好的 因为很搞笑
Which is great 'cause it's hilarious.
凯拉 有很多话题
Kara, there are many topics
我觉得很适合用来搞笑
that I find appropriate for humor.
英国美食 黑色唇膏
English cuisine, black lipstick,
但我从来不会拿好故事开玩笑
but I will never make a joke about a good story.
格兰特女士 很抱歉你会有这种想法
Ms. Grant, I'm sorry you think what you think,
但那不是真的
but it's not true.
我不是超女
I'm not Supergirl.
有一次在派对上 保罗·麦卡特尼向我发誓
One time at a party, Paul McCartney swore to me
说他和洋子是最好的朋友
that he and Yoko were the closest of friends.
他都比你更有说服力一些
He was more convincing.
我只是不想让您
I just... I don't want you to
在发现自己大错特错时尴尬
be embarrassed when you realize how wrong you are.
那好 我们就继续玩这个蠢游戏
Fine. We'll just keep playing this silly charade.
你可以走了 凯拉
You may go, Kara.
我肯定有某个电♥话♥正等着接听
I'm sure there's a phone in need of answering
或是某架飞机正等着被接住
or a plane in need of catching.
我知道你压力大的时候会忘记吃饭
I know you forget to eat when you're stressed,
所以我去你喜欢的快餐车买♥♥了吃的
so I stopped by that food truck you like.
芝加哥的那个吗
The one in Chicago?
我爱死你了
You are my favorite person.
我是氪星的诺恩中尉
This is Lieutenant Non of Krypton.
我们都挟持了对方的要员
We each possess someone of great value to the other.
可以做个交易
I propose a trade.
我是代理局长艾丽克斯·丹弗斯
This is Acting Director Alex Danvers.
抱歉我不相信你的话
Excuse me if I don't take you at your word.
我得确认他没死 我得听亨肖本人说话
I need proof of life. I need to hear from Henshaw himself.
丹弗斯局长
Director Danvers.
恭喜你升职了
Congratulations on your promotion.
我会将你安全带回 局长
I will bring you back safe, sir.
你按我说的做才行
Which will only happen if you do exactly as I say.
你把阿斯特拉将军安然无恙地还给我
I will return Henshaw unharmed
我就把亨肖毫发无伤地还给你
if you return General Astra safely to me.
给你48小时 不然就撕票
You have 48 hours or your man dies.
终于知道诺恩抓汉克的原因了
Now we know why Non took Hank.
你准备怎么办
So, what are you gonna do?
如果我不答应 诺恩会杀了汉克
If I turn down the deal, Non kills Hank.
如果我答应
If I go through with it,
就放了跟你一样强的罪犯
I free a criminal with the strength of you.
莱恩将军...
General Lane...
很高兴再见到你 丹弗斯特工
Well, pleasure to see you again, Agent Danvers.
可惜我们见到你高兴不起来 请叫她丹弗斯局长
Wish we could say the same, and it's Director Danvers.
不再是了
Not anymore.
我收到总统命令
I've been granted authority
被准予接管超查部
over the DEO by order of the President.
简直是政♥变♥
This feels like a coup.
我合法合规
Nothing so nefarious.
鉴于利害关系 华盛顿方面想让
Considering the stakes, Washington wants a commander in place
与人♥质♥没有私交的人当长官
without any personal ties to the hostage.
我命令你们找到外星人巢穴
My orders are to locate the alien garrison
让亨肖局长重返岗位
and return Director Henshaw safely to his post.
听您指挥 长官
The base is yours, sir.
失陪了 女士们
Now, if you'll excuse me, ladies.
我不允许有人在我研究中心附近拍照
I don't permit cameras around my research facilities.
差点骗到我了
Could've fooled me.
防人之心不可无
A man's gotta protect himself.
那倒是
Yeah.
你说入侵是商业间谍干的
You said the break-in was the work of corporate spies,
但我从没见过能在地上砸出大洞的间谍
but, uh, I've never met any that leave giant holes in the ground like this.
你知道这不是商业间谍行为 你是想弄清楚
You're here to find out why I said it was industrial espionage
我为什么这么说
when you know it wasn't.
我知道你的朋友是谁
I know who your friends are.
你和他们的合作非常碍事
And I find your association with them rather troubling.
特别是你还在媒体身居高位
Especially considering your prominent role within the media.
媒体的存在
Well, the media doesn't exist
可不是让你这种人逍遥的 麦斯
to make people like you feel comfortable, Max.
我们的职责是报道真♥相♥
Our job is to report the truth.
你们真是做得太出色了
What an outstanding job you've all been doing.
捍卫低油价 好让我们继续烧化石燃料
Champion low gas prices, so we continue to burn fossil fuels.
赞美明星 却忽视腐♥败♥的政客
You celebrate pop stars while ignoring corrupt politicians.
将会飞的金发女郎美化为英雄
And you turn pretty blondes who fly into heroes,
粉饰他们的威胁
masking the threat they represent.
但你从没被他们伤害过
But you've never been their victim.
而那会改变你的想法
It changes your perspective.
你在计划什么
What are you planning on doing?
该做之事
What needs to be done.
我手下会送你上车
My associates will take you back to your car.
不必 我认路
It's okay, I know the way.
我弄到了你要的媒体授权书 格兰特女士
I have those media authorizations you asked for, Ms. Grant.
真棒 凯拉 真棒
Oh, wonderful, Kara. Wonderful!
不如你和我坐会儿
Why don't you sit with me for a minute?
我真得回自己的工位了 格兰特女士
I really should be getting back to my desk, Ms. Grant.
我坚持
I insist.
好吧
Okay.
有什么需要我帮忙吗
Is there something I can help you with?
我稍微调查了一下你的过去
Well, I've just been doing a teensy little bit of research into your past,
我就想跟你确认些细节
and I just wanted to some clarification on a few details.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表