剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
而我们就是蚊子
And we're the mosquito.
一旦电波充分发挥其潜力后
Once the wave reaches its full potential,
电磁能将会造成足够的压力
the electromagnetic energy will create enough pressure to...
杀死地球上的每一个人 你说过了
To kill every human on the planet like you said.
我要告诉詹姆斯和温
I need to tell James and Winn.
先别昭告天下
Let's not get our cape in a bunch.
他说得对
He's right.
现在告诉他们对我们也没什么帮助
Telling them wouldn't do us any good right now.
-我们还有多少时间 -四个小时
- How long do we have? - Four hours.
通常我很喜欢倒计时 但这次不是什么好事
I usually love a good countdown, but this is bad.
糟糕透顶
This is really bad.
你能找到源头 让我们将其关闭吗
Think you can find the source so we can shut it down?
你很幸运 即使有压力 我也做好工作
You're lucky I work well under pressure.
女士们 你们需要去军械库看看
Ma'ams, you're needed in the armory.
找出源头
Find the source.
要找出源头很简单
Finding them will be the easy part.
但只有你一个人去对抗
Defeating them with only you,
这才是我们的问题
that's our problem.
我还以为你现在已经知道了
And to think I thought you'd learned by now,
我能应对任何事
I can handle anything.
我不是想破你冷水
I'm not trying to be an ass.
我知道你能应对任何事情
I know you can handle anything.
但是我之前真的很担心
But I'm actually worried.
如果其他人当时头脑清醒
And if the others were thinking straight,
他们也会担心的
they'd be worried, too.
你没有后援
You have no backup.
你的伙伴荣恩·荣兹受伤了
Your sidekick J'onn J'onzz is injured,
超查部的资源因为越狱已经耗尽
the DEO's resources have been depleted from the prison break,
即使没有 人类也没法出马
and even if they weren't, no human can go out there.
如果离源头太近 他们的脑袋会爆♥炸♥
Their heads would explode if they got too close to the source.
如果你出去应战 也许会赢
If you go out there and fight, you might win.
但这有可能相当于自杀任务
But chances are this is a suicide mission.
你知道我不会放弃的
You know I'll never stop trying.
相信我 没人比我更支持你
Believe me, no one's rooting for you more than I am.
我只是想你知道你要面对些什么
I just want you to know what you're facing,
好让你做好准备
so that you're prepared.
我会阻止诺恩和靛青的
I will stop Non and Indigo.
那就好
Good.
别把我输的几率告诉艾丽克斯
Don't tell Alex my odds, okay?
你一副可以大吃一顿的样子
You look like you could jump in on that lunch order.
他们刚刚打电♥话♥订了
They just called it in.
不用了 我已经吃了四顿午饭
No, it's fine. I've had like, four lunches already.
真的吗
Really?
请别见怪 你脸上的表情像是25分钟没吃东西
Just, no offense, you just kinda have that little hypoglycemic
而犯了低血糖
I-haven't-eaten-in-25-minutes look.
抱歉 给
Sorry. Here.
我知道这句话我说得不够多
I know I don't say this enough,
或者从没说过
or ever, really...
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢什么 是你
For what? You're the one that, uh,
刚刚把大家从超级洗♥脑♥射线中解救出来
that just saved everyone from super mind-control ray...
不 我不是这个意思
No, that's not what I mean. I...
谢谢你一直以来做我的好朋友
Thank you for being such a great friend always.
从我第一天在这上班
From my first day at work here,
第一天成为超女起
my first day as Supergirl,
你的友谊一直是我生活中最美好的一部分
your friendship has been one of the best parts of my life.
吃条扭扭糖吧
Could you, uh, just eat a Red Vine, will ya?
就连我也觉得你这话太过煽情了
You're starting to get sappy, even for me.
凯拉
Ker-rah!
去吧 去把野兽驯服
Go, uh, tame the beast.
凯拉 去给我买♥♥一杯加中草药的月亮果汁冰沙
Ker-rah, go get me one of those Moon Juice smoothies
就是格温妮丝一直说起的那种
with the Chinese herbs that Gwyneth keeps talking about.
每两个小时我要喝一杯
I want one every two hours.
但是你不喜欢中草药
But you hate Chinese herbs.
酷玩乐队主唱克里斯·马丁的前妻
两人2014年宣布分手
-也不喜欢格温妮丝 -不对
- And Gwyneth. - Not true.
虽然我不喜欢酷玩乐队的主唱
I don't like the Coldplay guy,
但自从他们自觉地分开之后
but ever since they consciously uncoupled,
我越发喜欢格温妮丝了
I like Gwynny more than ever.
凯拉
You see, Ker-rah,
我们这几天经历了一场大劫难
we have been through hell in the last few days.
但我们大难不死
We survived.
经验之谈 永远不要认为生活理所当然
Lesson, don't ever take life for granted,
总要好好照顾自己
always take good care of yourself,
拒绝拿铁 多喝新鲜果汁
reject the latte and drink the green juice.
及时行乐
Carpe diem.
格兰特女士
Ms. Grant.
我只是想说能为你工作 真的非常荣幸
I just want you to know that working for you is a true honor.
你是我的榜样
You are my role model and
你坚强而优雅地引领着这座城市
you lead this city with such strength and grace,
在挑剔的外面之下
and underneath that prickly exterior,
你是我认识最心胸宽广的人
ahem, you have the biggest heart of anyone I know.
我只是
I just...
只是想说谢谢你
I'm just trying to say thank you
一直都是我的导师和朋友
for being an amazing mentor and friend.
好了
Okay, so,
这要么是我的悼词 要么是你口述的遗书
that was either my eulogy or your dictated suicide note.
你有事要告诉我吗
Is there something you need to tell me?
没有 我只是要接受你的建议
No, no, I'm just taking your advice.
及时行乐
Carpe diem.
那好
Okay. Okay.
你也挺让我刮目相看的 凯拉
Well, you've made quite the impression on me, too, Ker-rah.
去给我买♥♥果汁吧 快点
Now, go fetch me that juice. Chop-chop.
刚刚想到你
Just thinking about you.
-是吗 -嗯
- You were? - Yeah.
我在想我们应该
I was thinking that we should
继续之前
finish that conversation
被人打断的对话
that we started earlier that was interrupted.
我们的对话似乎总是被打断
Yeah, it seems like we're always getting interrupted,
不是吗
doesn't it?
的确是
Yeah, it does.
也许是有原因的
Maybe there's a reason.
-什么意思 -我的意思是
- What do you mean? - I mean,
你和我也许注定不能在一起
you and me, maybe we're just not meant to be.
-你这前后跨度有点大 -詹姆斯
- That's kind of a big leap. - James,
我心里明白
I know in my heart,
我们在一起会很开心
that we could've been happy together.
但是我们错失了机会
But we missed our chance.
现在对我来说最重要的是
And now, the most important thing to me
你找到属于你的幸福
is that you find happiness.
找到一个
Find someone
能欣赏你出色之处的人
who appreciates how amazing you are.
等等 卡拉 等等
Wait, wait, Kara, wait.
你为什么这么说 你怎么了
Why are you saying this? What's going on with you?
没事 我只是
Nothing. I just...
我非常在乎你 詹姆斯·奥尔森
I care about you a lot, James Olsen.
永远记住这点
Always remember that.
-卡拉 -我不能聊 我得走了
- Kara. - I can't. I have to go.
我讨厌看到你这样
I hate seeing you like this.
我担心的不是手铐
I'm not concerned about the shackles.
-我担心的是你 -不必了
- I am concerned about you. - Don't be.
麦斯·罗德说他就快要找到
Max Lord says he's very close to finding
大清洗电波的源头了
the source of the Myriad wave,
一旦他找到 我就开始执行任务
and once he does, I'll have my mission.
詹姆斯·奥尔森打电♥话♥给露西
James Olsen called Lucy
跟她说你表现古怪
to tell her that you've been acting strange,
你好像是在告别
like you were saying goodbye or something.
我没想让他担心
I didn't mean to worry him.
我只是
I just...
我们都清楚我这次凶多吉少
We both know what I'm up against.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表