剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
carried a plane on my back. I'm gonna go to bed.
你走吧
You should go.
别说我没提醒你
Don't say I didn't warn you.
早上好 纳欣诺市 最热新闻
Good morning, National City. Our top story,
也是大家唯一在热议的新闻
the only story anyone's talking about:
拯救了飞机的神秘女飞人是谁
who is the mystery flying woman who saved the plane?
尽管多方努力
Despite extensive efforts,
却仍无人能辨认该女子的身份或种族
no one has been able to identify who or rather what she is.
-挺酷的吧 -拯救飞机的女人
- Pretty cool, huh? - A plane-saving lady?
如果你都不♥穿♥战服
How is the world supposed to take you seriously
怎么让世人正眼看你啊
if you can't even come up with a suit?
大都会有他 我们纳欣诺市呢
Metropolis gets him and what does National City get?
就一个菜鸟超级英雄吗
Some rookie superhero?
她是谁
我知道你们很多人
I know many of you...
当千年老二都习惯了
are used to being second best
但我不习惯
but it's new to me.
纳欣诺市历史上最令人惊叹的事件
The most incredible event in the history of National City
我们却完全做不出独家报道
and yet we have no exclusive of any kind.
没多少线索可跟进
We don't have much to go on.
我们拿到的图像都是低分辨率的
The image we're working off is low res.
她大概1米77
I guess she's around 5'9''.
参照物是飞机 不太好目测
It's tough to gauge with her height measured against an airplane.
她头发是褐色的 或者黑的
Hair color brown. Or... black.
或许她头发脏了
Or maybe her hair is just dirty.
因为沾了烟灰
You know, from soot.
-飞机尾气 -詹姆斯 你说得有理
- The plane exhaust. - James, you make an excellent point.
你觉得他俩有什么关系吗 这个英雄
Do you think there's any connection between this hero
-和... -我的蓝衣朋友吗
- and... - To my friend in blue?
我不知道 他倒是没提过
I don't know. I mean, not that he mentioned, but...
但如果她跟他相像
if she's anything like him,
她也是个英雄
she's a hero.
他们生来就要拯救他人 她会回来的
Saving people's what they're born to do. She'll be back.
那最好
She better be.
这女孩是问题的答案
This girl is the answer.
她可以拯救《论♥坛♥报》
She is exactly what I need to save the Tribune.
除了垃圾食品
Besides fatty foods,
人们最喜欢的莫过于英雄了
there is nothing people love more than a hero.
我们要把她捧起来
We are going to blow her up.
我们要做网上专题和报纸专题
We will feature her online and in the paper,
但我们需要图片
but we need images,
视频 采访 独家报道
we need video, we need an interview, an exclusive content.
去吧
So go.
给我找到那女孩
Go get me that girl.
凯拉
And Kiera...
去给我拿个生菜卷
Go get me a lettuce wrap.
有意思 他做的第一件事也是那个
It's funny. That was the first thing he did.
拯救飞机
Save a plane, I mean.
温 去屋顶上 我们谈谈
Winn, I need to talk to you on the roof.
屋顶
The roof?
卡拉
Kara?
不管你要说什么 能快点说完吗
Hey, uh, just whatever you have to say, can you make it quick?
我不喜欢待在这么高的地方
I'm not really into being this high up.
好吧 温
Okay, uhm... Winn...
我要跟你说一件关于我的事
I'm going to tell you something about me
我身边只有三个人知道
that only three people in my life know.
我能信任你吗
Can I trust you?
-当然了 -好
- Yeah, yeah, of course. - Good.
我只是希望有人能替我高兴
I just... really want someone to be excited for me.
我...
And I,
我该怎么...
Right, how do...
我有个秘密
There's something about me...
我这辈子大部分时候都在逃避
that for most of my life, I've ran from it.
但昨晚 我接受了真实的自己
But last night I embraced who I am
我不想再自欺欺人了
and I don't wanna stop.
老天爷啊 你是拉拉
Oh, my God, you're a lesbian.
卡拉 怪不得你不喜欢我呢
Oh, Kara, that is why you're not into me.
-这是好消息啊 -不 我不是同性恋
- This is... this is great news! - No. I'm not gay!
我是...
I am...
我是她
I'm her!
拯救了飞机的女人
The woman who saved the plane!
好吧
Okay.
好吧 真逗
Yeah, okay. Right.
卡拉 你要做什么 卡拉
Kara, what are you doing? Hey, Kara!
别站得那么靠边 别伤着
Hey, get away from the ledge, you're gonna get hurt.
卡拉
Kara!
你真是...她
You're... you're her!
是啊
Yep.
昨晚飞机营救事件涌入更多报道
More reports coming in to last night's plane rescue.
最大的问题是
The big question:
这名神秘的女飞人跟钢铁之躯
is there a connection between this mysterious flying woman...
-咖啡续杯 -是否有关
- More coffee. - ... and the Man of Steel?
抱歉 先生
Sorry about that, sir.
能相信吗 女性英雄
Can you believe it? A female hero.
这下我女儿有榜样了
Nice for my daughter to have someone like that to look up to.
是啊 真好
Yeah, real nice.
飞机是怎么回事 瓦多克西
What happened with the plane, Vartox?
你受命摧毁它的
You were ordered to bring it down.
我们的圈套本来没问题
Our trap worked.
超查部的特工在机上 炸♥弹♥也爆♥炸♥了
The DEO agents were on board and the bomb detonated.
-那他们怎么没死 -那个女人
- Then why aren't they dead? - The female...
她飞上天 接住了飞机
She flew into the sky and caught the plane.
她是谁
Who is she?
氪星毁灭前 乔·艾尔救下了他的孩子
Jor-El saved his child before Krypton's destruction.
-阿露拉的女儿 -她在跟人类合作
- Alura's daughter. - She's working with the humans.
十二年了
12 years.
我们一直被迫隐于黑暗之中
We've been forced to hide in the shadows.
但将军即将到来 绝不能允许有任何干扰
But the General's arrival is imminent. Nothing must interfere.
你接到指令
You are instructed
干掉人类特工
to eliminate the human operatives.
把这女孩也算上吧
You can add this girl to the list.
可能无法悄悄地干掉她
Can't promise her death won't be public.
-可能会闹大 -人类伤亡无所谓
- And messy. - Human casualties are irrelevant.
很好
Good.
如果她真是阿露拉·佐·艾尔的女儿
And if she is Alura's Zar-El's daughter...
那她就要母债女偿
then she will pay for her mother's debts.
她的城市也要遭殃
And so will her city.
怎么样 合身吗
So, how is it? Huh? How does it fit?
我绝不♥穿♥这身飞来飞去救人
I'm not flying around saving people in this thing.
我都不会穿这个去海边 怎么没有斗篷
I... I wouldn't even wear it to the beach. Where's my cape?
斗篷多没劲 跟你堂弟说这是我说的
Capes are lame. You can tell your cousin I said so.
其实 还是算了吧
Actually, never, never do that.
你不戴眼镜好漂亮
You look really pretty without your glasses.
-温 -好吧
- Winn... - So...
要当超级英雄 得有人犯罪
To be a superhero you need a crime.
我黑进了纳市警局
I hacked into the NCPD.
112号♥高速有追车
There's a car chase on the 112 freeway.
追车没问题啊
I can do a car chase!
斗篷于空气动力学有益 我早该想到的
A cape aids with aerodynamics, I should have thought of that.
第六大街与春街交叉口西纳欣诺市银行遭到抢劫
West National City Bank reporting a 432 at 6th and Spring.
嫌犯持械 十分危险
Suspects are armed and dangerous.
你防弹吗
You, uh, you're sure you're bulletproof?
希望是吧
Hope so.
好了 新斗篷是用结构高分子复合材料做的
All right, the new cape is made from a structured polymer composites,
要结实得多
much sturdier than...
你还...
and...
加上了"S"
this one has the "S".
代表"超" 跟你堂弟一样
For "super", just like your cousin.
这不是S
It's not an "S".
是我们家族的纹章
It's my family's coat of arms.
艾尔家族
The House of El.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表