剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
-他们隐瞒了事实 -毫不意外
- They covered it up. - You can't be surprised.
发生在你身上的事很悲剧
What happened to you was a tragedy.
我希望避免你身上再发生悲剧
I'm trying to prevent another one.
拒绝我们的帮助不理智
Rejecting our help is not rational.
你是理智的人 麦斯
You are a man of logic, Max.
我也是个孤儿
I'm also an orphan.
孤儿们不容易走出阴影
We don't get over things easily.
失陪了 我要赶火车
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a train to catch.
卡拉
Hey, Kara.
我在车站安排了现场摄像机
Uh, I have one live camera at the train station
我就想确认我们所有的记者
and I just want to confirm that all of our reporters
确实都有记者证
have the correct press credentials.
没错 我是打算要再次确认的 我给卡特
Right, I meant to double-check that and I will right after...
送完午饭就马上去
I give Carter his lunch.
不 没事 你手上都是事
No, no, it's cool. Your hands are full.
我来吧
I'll take care of it.
我很抱歉之前打断了你跟露西的谈话
Listen, I'm really sorry that I cut you off about Lucy, earlier.
不 你没错
No. No, you were right.
我有时候跟你很聊得来
And, you know, you're just so easy to talk to sometimes,
忍♥不住要聊
it's hard not to.
露西显然也这么觉得
Apparently, Lucy feels the same way.
我在努南家碰到她了
We ran into each other at Noonan's.
她跟你谈了我的事吗
And she talked to you about me?
她还爱着你
She still loves you.
不 她不爱 是她提的分手
No, she doesn't, she ended it.
因为她觉得你把超人看得比她重
Because she felt you chose Superman over her.
她不想总当第二
She was tired of coming in second.
我其实不太懂爱情
Look, I don't know anything about romantic love.
我的桃花运没那么好
I have not had the best luck with it.
但如果我有心爱的人
But if I ever really had it,
我会去争取的
I think I'd fight for it.
我觉得事情已经过去了 卡拉
I already put that behind me, Kara.
我不想吃回头草
I don't want to go back there.
我不想重来
I don't want to do that again.
谁想呢
Who does?
但你真准备好翻篇儿了吗
But, I mean, are you really ready to move on?
因为如果你没有 这样不公平
Because if you're not, that might not be fair.
对谁不公平
Fair to whom?
对...
To...
你的下一任恋人
whomever comes next.
卡特的午饭要凉了
This is getting cold. Carter's lunch.
我会核实参加列车发布会的记者身份
Uh, I will check on those credentials for the train launch.
罗德的超级列车今晚投入使用
特工们已经在外♥围♥各处待命
Agents are positioned around the perimeter.
我调取了车站的监控录像
I have commandeered the security cameras at the station,
但还没有诺克斯的踪迹
but there's no sign of Knox.
看来你们似乎需要帮手
Sounds like you could use some help.
你确定能应付得了吗
Are you sure you're up for this?
总要有人来保护那辆列车
Somebody's gotta protect that train.
一旦它开始运行
And once it gets moving,
就连超查部也没法跟得上
even the DEO won't be able to keep up with it.
要小心
Be careful.
我要回大都会了
I'm flying back to Metropolis.
你案子办完了吗
You finish your case?
不是 我说过 那只是个借口
No. I told you, that was just an excuse.
好吧 你伤透了我的心
Okay, so, you break my heart,
现在却利用超人来当做借口吗
and now you're using Superman as an excuse?
就像你利用我的职业一样
Just like you use my career.
说实话 你的心从来就没真正在我这里
Be honest, your heart was never really in it.
对于发生的事我们的见解完全不同
We have completely different views of what happened,
那不是什么稀奇的事
and that's not surprising.
但我来找你 我试图挽回
But I came here. I tried.
我不知道 露西
I don't know, Lucy.
也许我们还是另寻新欢吧
You know, maybe it's better for us just to find other people.
你的新生活似乎过得不错
This new life looks good on you.
你交了新朋友
You have new friends.
卡拉 我很喜欢她
Kara, who I really like.
你知道吗 我希望你过得好
You know, I want what's best for you.
而我也希望你能过得好
And I want what's best for you.
没有诺克斯的踪迹 你那边情况如何
There's no sign of Knox. What about you?
我也没看见他
I don't see him either.
麦斯威尔·罗德的新型超级列车将...
Maxwell Lord's new super train is in...
你还好吗
Hey, you all right?
感情问题
Girl trouble.
你还能有感情问题
Girl trouble? You?
游戏暂停
卡特去哪了
Whoa, where's Carter?
詹姆斯·奥尔森
James Olsen.
是的 不 我允许增加艺术预算...
Yeah, no, I... I authorized the increase in the art budget...
鉴于炸♥弹♥事件
Do you expect Supergirl
麦斯威尔·罗德推出新型列车
你们是否期待超女会现身
to attend tonight in light of the bombings?
我们是来讨论这个星球的未来
We're here to talk about the future of this planet,
而不是宾客名单
not guest lists.
不不不
No, no, no...
可别告诉我他去那是想见超女
Please tell me he did not go down there to meet Supergirl!
超级列车已经准备好迎接乘客的到来
The Super Rail is now ready for passengers.
扫描列车 没发现炸♥弹♥
Scanning the train. I don't see the bomb.
亨肖特工 刚收到报告
Agent Henshaw, report just came in.
在机场发现炸♥弹♥
Bomb found at the airport.
但列车才是麦斯的执念
But the train has been Max's obsession.
诺克斯应该袭击那才对
That's what Knox would hit.
或许那只是转移我们视线的圈套
Or it's a decoy to draw us away from the real bomb.
超女 罗德机场发现炸♥弹♥
Supergirl, there's a bomb at the Lord Air terminal.
马上过去
I'm on it!
我们必须把都市记者都派到机场去
We need to send every available Metro reporter to the airport.
-为什么 -纳市警局发现炸♥弹♥
- Why? - NCPD found a bomb.
拜托 露西 接电♥话♥ 露西...
Come on, Lucy. Pick up, pick up, pick up! Lucy, come on...
您呼叫的是露西·莱恩的手♥机♥
You've reached the cellphone of Lucy Lane.
请留言
Please leave a message.
小家伙 你有车票吗
Hey, there. You got a ticket?
和父母走散了吗
Lost your parents?
-是啊 -他们已经上车了吗
- Sure. - They already on board?
那我来帮你找到他们 走吧 没事的
Then let's make sure you find them. Come on. It's okay.
我必须上那辆车
I have to get on that train!
那就给我看你的票
Then let me see your ticket.
你不明白 我必须上那辆车
You don't understand. I need to get on that train.
欢迎来到未来世界 孩子
Welcome to the future, kid.
卡拉 你在哪
Kara, where are you?
没空说话 机场发现炸♥弹♥
Can't talk, there's a bomb at the airport.
不 错了 我刚才在列车上看到袭击者了
No, no, that's wrong, I just saw the bomber on the train.
那意味着有两颗炸♥弹♥吗
That means there are two bombs?
更糟的是... 卡特在车上
Worse than that... Carter is on the train.
-艾丽克斯 你都听到了吗 -是的
- Alex, did you hear all that? - We did.
你打算怎么办
What do you want to do?
我没法同时去两个地方
I can't be in two places at once!
机场的情况已经得到确认了
We have visual confirmation at the airport.
但你朋友看见的我们无法证实是否准确
We can't even be sure what your friend saw was accurate.
我相信我的朋友 就像我相信你一样
I trust my friend, just like I trust you.
计划有变 你们搞定机场 我去解决列车
New plan. You take the airport, I've got the train.
看到你的父母了吗
You see your parents anywhere?
我开始觉得你是不是喜欢上我了
I'm starting to think you have a thing for me.
伊森·诺克斯在车上
Ethan Knox is on board.
不 那怎么可能...
No. That's impossible...
你必须让列车停下
You have to stop this train.
我办不到
I can't.
列车是全自动的
It's automated.
出状况了 是不是
Something's wrong, isn't it?
出了点问题 但我就是来解决此事的
There is a problem, but I'm here to fix it.
你看起来很勇敢很坚强 你能帮助我吗
You look brave and strong, can you help me?
很好
Good.
我要你和罗德先生把所有乘客
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表